Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies (54896 Views)

Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Oritse Femi Receives N24M Naira 2014 Range Rover 4rm His New Management(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by poiZon: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2014
24million would've bought her a good husband that will last more than this atmost 6yrs lifespan toy that wont add prestige or honour to her.
in women SUCCESS comes when the MISS in your name is change suddenly to MRS.

ANyways enjoy ya rangie, my perfect colour.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by mumuto: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2014
shocked I no go blog again
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by sarutobie(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2014
mecussey: Well, if this is not coming to a business point soon, this is a great miss. She does not even have an house hopefully, the husband will do that. By this time next yr, this same car would look like sh*t. Recently, I am just hating on expensive liabilities with passion
na your house she dey live inside abi? see as man like you dey beef woman for her own money.you no get shame?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Deepfreezer(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2014
God has blessed da family thru Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by 1stola: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2014
getgist:

that's the way forward, the low-lifers live longer, they dont need to blow their own trumpet, his forum (Nairaland) wouldbuy linda Ikeji 10 times. Nairaland is reated the 3rd largest forum in the world
STFU nìgga
Haters gonna hate
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by kuzee(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Kirinwa: Wrong priority: With 2 million you can buy a brand new car, 2 million get married, 10 million buy a land and build duplex.
Remaining 10 million change.

You can invest 7 million, give 1 million to charity and leave 2 million in bank.

After blowing up her money now, you guys will ask us to donate for her like OJB Jezreel or Ngozi- not that I wish her ill o.

Once that car leaves that car mart it is second hand and would rarely go beyond 10 million. Car is a liability not an asset.
will you do if it were you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Truckpusher(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2014
getgist: it so unusual for someone of her age to still have her father, deciding for her
She's from a home that still upholds respect and not your house where anyone just anyone can decide on how they live their lives. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by kuzee(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
slap1: Seun prefers his pets to Range Rover Sport.
die
i tell you 100%
i so much admire him for that..
feel like getting connected to him

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Truckpusher(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Kirinwa: Wrong priority: With 2 million you can buy a brand new car, 2 million get married, 10 million buy a land and build duplex.
Remaining 10 million change.

You can invest 7 million, give 1 million to charity and leave 2 million in bank.

After blowing up her money now, you guys will ask us to donate for her like OJB Jezreel or Ngozi- not that I wish her ill o.

Once that car leaves that car mart it is second hand and would rarely go beyond 10 million. Car is a liability not an asset.
Absolute rubbish from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by marv1: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2014
spectramissile:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what the hapens when he passes on, would you people have to consult him at the grave yeard before taking any decision?
. Na you wan kill am? U be wincth.? At least he's still alive so let him enjoy the role of being a father. He might not be as rich as linda but ur Papa na ur Papa. Ofcourse u dont know the kind of closeness and upbringing they have in the family. So stop talking trash.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Mintayo(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2014
I hope all those "pastor bashing" guys are seeing this? When a pastor buys similar car with similar or more money,nobody should cry foul or the masses are suffering.
Btw the child of a friend's friend need 10m for sugery in America,this 1month old girl has a whole in her heart;and someone is buying a car for 24m?
Okay.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by bashydemy(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2014
and what special about the 2014 Range? I also just bought myself a Ford Edge 2012 Model do i need to invite Sharaha repoter?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by ZUBY77(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Seun: I could never spend that much on a car. The things I covet like the iPhone 6 and HTC One M8 and iPad Mini Retina 3 are much, much cheaper.

I liked your post for the first time.
We all have what works for us.

The silly reality is that Average Nigerian wants to do something because someone else did.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by slicksly11(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2014
getgist: isn't she single, why is she having a wedding ring on her finger?

I think in ur village nah right hand dem dey wear wedding ring?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by amakajoe(f): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=getgist]

that's the way forward, the low-lifers live longer, they dont need to blow their own trumpet, his forum (Nairaland) wouldbuy linda Ikeji 10 times. Nairaland is reated the 3rd largest forum in the world[quote

Am proud to be a member of that forum grin cheesy smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by mkoabiola: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Hard work pays alot
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Djicemob: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Fo0lishness is when you are staying with your dad and still driving a 24million naira car.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by spyroet(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2014
snipperswill:

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/09/yay-finally-bought-my-brand-new-2014.html
congrat for her but i tink it a waste of money n a s.t.u.p.i.d idea to buy such an expensive car with 24m. a car dat will get broken just a matter of time, by the way dis babe get money o, is it only bloggin dat fetch all dis money.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by holyboss: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Seun: I could never spend that much on a car. The things I covet like the iPhone 6 and HTC One M8 and iPad Mini Retina 3 are much, much cheaper.
Wow! Makes sense jhor, I like ur style.

24m ontop one car undecided well shz a female sha

That Iphone6, we both covet am wink

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
"How I wish Nigerian ladies can be this independent and stop relying on men" hahaha by this statement you shall know them! Broke ass ni**as!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by emmabest2000(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
DisGuy:

nauseating..34yo waiting for permission from her dad...naija...
that's humble and obedient dude tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Sopino: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2014
amakufrancis: bro seun will soon purchase a Bantely...
and arrange party for all NairaLanders commentors. Na we make them reach where them dey now grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by holyboss: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2014
goryorhal:

Which kind challenge ? Smh na your type dey do money ritual ...
I don't know when NL has turned to a refuge camp for silly people like you ..
kai kai! if not that I dislyk cyber war, u shud b dead by now undecided Stupid Ignoramus
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by SurePresident: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2014
PLEASE, don't ever reply such inciting comments again. All some visionless pple are good at doing is to cause quarrels among celebrities. Many celebrities have been turned to staunch acerbic enemies by such pple. That u don't respond to such comments doesn't mean u r weak, it rather shows that u r more matured. I wish u more giant strides in Life. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by holyboss: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Tbliss12:

Did I hear you say Challenge? Seun is a low-key guy ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by holyboss: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Tbliss12:

Did I hear you say Challenge? Seun is a low-key guy ooo
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Someone once told me that most times when a man makes money. He can feed a whole village and his friends would benefit a lot from it But when a woman makes money, she remembers her family that's if she is a good woman, helps few people who are not her friends and use the remaining to buy make up...............

A lot of people will not understand what I just typed. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by chux76(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2014
henryobinna: is that a new car?

I only know of bently

I guess Innoson Motors manufactures BANTELY & BENTLY....coz what I see on our roads are BENTLEYs grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Wizkid Vs Chris Brown: Who Rocked The 'dashiki' Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.