Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her (62278 Views)

Davido Acquires A 2017 Porsche 911 Car For Himself, Shows it off (Photos, Video) / P-square Acquires New Mansion As Birthday Gift [PICS] / Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by silverdam(m): 3:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Linda Ikeji's younger sister, Laura Ikeji, announced on her Instagram page that her sister (Linda Ikeji) has just acquired a new mansion. According to Laura, she claimed it was a surprise and unexpected.

Laura wrote:

"@officiallindaikeji just proved that impossible is nothing. Haaaaaaaaaaaa still in shock!!!! #newmansion #luxurylife #thebiggesthouseiveseeninmyife Instagram isn't ready #worrydemmodeactivated new neighborhood guys!!! I'm still in shock. Thank you God. Na You ☝ -"

Linda is really balling, according to a close source, I was told Linda Ikeji earns more than N40M monthly from AdSense revenue alone. Congrats to her!!!

See Laura's post below..

Lalasticlala see this...

https://instagram.com/p/80-S9jsfWb/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by bidexmat(m): 3:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Anyhow una tink am, na product of hard work. *modified*......so na di fron't page be dis! E nor sweet sef undecided it's jst like every other day man! The market women are already in the market trying hard to make ends meet, it is yet another usual demonic traffic in lasgidi, we still deh wait for nepa light like jesus is coming soon, water board pipu still deh dia long vacation and so na borehole deh reign! Approximately more than a hundred and ten million nigerians don wake up again with no food to eat, they can't even boast of having 2 huns, it's another day of subconsious dance inside molue as a result of bad Akute road ( you even have to pocket a dosage of panadol extra cos u'll need it when you alight from the yellow thing). Basic amenities is still a dangling mirage for dis country @ 55! God please wake me up from this nightmare, save us before we turn to retards cos my people are suffering!

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by jascon1(m): 3:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Linda I no envy u o, in fact i happy for u.
but mansion no be new thing for we. Wetin for new na if to say u go fit expand ur blog biz like dangote so that u go create more jobs for our ppl for obodo naijiria.
Something like research or development centers for our computer graduates and journalists. Dem go help to boost ur blog biz too.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by clek: 4:04am On Oct 15, 2015
How does this reduce the price of petrol. ,?
Next!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by saheedbadmus(m): 4:05am On Oct 15, 2015
congratulations o linda omo ikeji..na to wed b d koko now..cos i notice say i don dey see engagement ring for your hand for a while now abeg do sharp sharp jare..but wait o guys if linda aint engaged men go dey fear to ask her out o cos most men are scared of rich ladies o

[size=18pt]SANTOMA [/size]in the building

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Cutehector(m): 4:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Ok so she is fulfilled in life... The good life and all...

But there is smth lacking..... Tick tock
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Menace2Society(m): 4:38am On Oct 15, 2015
Trash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Mosjentle(m): 4:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Hard labour is paying##Way to go girl

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by menix(m): 5:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Great news..
Goodluck to her.

Abeg I go like see the house make e no b this same one

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by menix(m): 5:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Make she even do go acquire husband.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by pretydiva(f): 5:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Hard work indeed pay. Congratulations linda

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by pet4ril(f): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats dear. ...anything you do haters must talk but na them get their mouth

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by fiftynaira(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Just love this Linda of a girl

She's jst ma crush

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2015
she's a real boss chick.cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by kenedy175(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2015
More than 40 million monthly? shocked

The kind lie some people tell even surprises the devil.

Congrats to her though. Will be acquiring mine pretty soon cool

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Airforce1(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2015
Time to acquire a husband too @Linda

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by jazinogold(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2015
hmm

in another news...
job seekers be like abeg make we go gatecrash the ministerial screening!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Errrmmm...I trust Linda say the colour of this mansion gate go be black to continue as one of the features of her various pictures.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Swiss01(f): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Linda is the best in d game

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Reekadict04: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2015
sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Dottore: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Good one. Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Mykelpato(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
All I see is same old black gate,

Or does she like houses with black gates

sad

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Leyemoshood: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by 5starmilitant: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Good for her, I just hope the gate colour of this new one is not black. Really tired of that her one background(black gate) photos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by Sijo01(f): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Pictures of the mansion?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by jmoore(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Linda is really balling, according to a close source, I was told Linda Ikeji earns more than N40M monthly from AdSense revenue alone. Congrats to her!!!
You can lie ehhhh!!!!!! Do you know what is 40Million Naira, huh?

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by ITbomb(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Is she married?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by leki10(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Good for her... For us?....well we are gonna miss her black gate.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by imsuboi(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Congratz gal!..Hardwork surely pays. Jealous haters gon hate tho!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous / Comedian Oluwadolarz Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.