Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Phcn (nepa) Turns Umuahia South To Hell On Earth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Phcn (nepa) Turns Umuahia South To Hell On Earth (610 Views)

South-south To Build Regional Rail Line To Connect Lagos / Problem of PHCN/NEPA: Price Of Electricity Is Too Low / PHCN (NEPA) Wants To Increase Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phcn (nepa) Turns Umuahia South To Hell On Earth by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Umuahia South LGA of Abia State and its environment (Ubakala, Old-Umuahia, Amakama) for over one month now has been kept under total blackout without any sensible reason.

The most annoying thing is that the so called PHCN (NEPA) people don’t have shame or human conscience as their staffs were busy shearing their estimated bills in these affected areas.

This could be seen an act of corruption. I have written to them on this issue severally, but not reply.

Please what can I/we do to put a stop to this mess?
Re: Phcn (nepa) Turns Umuahia South To Hell On Earth by maynation(f): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2014
Reverse is the case here in South west. God bless them.
Re: Phcn (nepa) Turns Umuahia South To Hell On Earth by Gboliwe: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2014
mandozhero: Umuahia South LGA of Abia State and its environment (Ubakala, Old-Umuahia, Amakama) for over one month now has been kept under total blackout without any sensible reason.

The most annoying thing is that the so called PHCN (NEPA) people don’t have shame or human conscience as their staffs were busy shearing their estimated bills in these affected areas.

This could be seen an act of corruption. I have written to them on this issue severally, but not reply.

Please what can I/we do to put a stop to this mess?
Organise the youths in the community to beat up the shameless PHCN workers who have no conscience. I give you the power, go do it!

I experiended something like this back then when I was still in school, well I lived off camp and for over 2mnths we were in darkness and most of us were students. I don't know who did the organising, I wasn't a part of it ofcourse but the day the NEPA guys showed up, they were beaten and one, I guess the madam was hospitalised. It didn't take long, power was restored and NEPA staff were always uneasy to share their bills in that area. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Phcn (nepa) Turns Umuahia South To Hell On Earth by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
No Light, No Vote. We all pay for light we don't enjoy.
Enough is enough for all these government deception.
All with conscience should wakeup and fight for our right. We can take the message outside Nairaland.
It is even better for Military to take over leadership of Nigeria, than all these civilian madness or democratic corruption.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Many Will Fail As An Entrepreneur / Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service / 2014 Snepco Livewire Nigeria Programme For Young Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.