Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Thread For Electrical/electronic Engineering Students/graduates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Electrical/electronic Engineering Students/graduates (910 Views)

What Does The Future Hold For Metallurgy And Materials Engineering Students??? / Physicists Students & Graduates...discussion Thread / Exxon Mobil Skills Test For Electrical Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Electrical/electronic Engineering Students/graduates by dramaticspeak(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
for those of us that care to improve ourselves outside of classroom learning lets meet here. We will share ideas on things about self improvement, scholarship opportunities(post-graduate), job stuffs, challenges etc Lets help each other
the graduates among us can put the younger ones through on some things.
I will go first. There is this electronics seminar i am planning to attend and i wish those of you that have the means should attend too. that way you stay ahead of your mates in practical not just theory. I will share it with you incase you are interested

its a 1mnth(Saturdays only) intensive practical training on Basic Electronic Design.Starts Sept27, 10am-5pm@suite 10 kosisochukwu plaza, River valley Est. Ojodu Berger, Lagos. Learn how to make n sell gadgets. If you are among the first 10 people to register, you will be given a starter kit that includes working tools, digital multimeter and free electronic components for your first project. This training is powered by jetspeed technologies. For more enquiries call:07030081646
Re: Thread For Electrical/electronic Engineering Students/graduates by donwise1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
All electrians on Nairaland should check this thread, learn and contribute. https://www.nairaland.com/1905649/electrical-practitioners-discussion-thread

(1) (Reply)

Free Ride To Your Office In Lagos EVERYDAY... / Can An Undergraduate Write ACCA / Jamb Cbt 2015 Answers To All Subjects | Score 290 And Above In This Year Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.