Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? (1493 Views)

Dont Call If You Are UNSERIOUS. LADIES ONLY !! / Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by gloryl(f): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls I really want to knw why?
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by pasqal09: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Because they stupidly ignore and snub the serious ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by Realtol(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Most times, they are too serious to notice the nice guy's love and affection for them and sometimes see him as boring. But when they are ready to open their eyes and allow guy into their life, the nice guy has moved on; the only choice left is wicked and unserious guys. #IMO

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by madmadu(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
actually, dey do... dey keep FRIENDZONE-ing dem!!!
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by 100Cents: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Are you trying to tell us you are decent and good ?

okay !

Story for person way no sabi women.

Last bullet: Any person who takes time telling you about how upright or good he/she is, should be watched closely..
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by polz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
gloryl: Pls I really want to knw why?
Hu'z Decent?? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 17, 2014
pasqal09: Because they stupidly ignore and snub the serious ones
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2014
pasqal09: Because they stupidly ignore and snub the serious ones
gbam!!! 1000likes
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by gloryl(f): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
100Cents: Are you trying to tell us you are decent and good ?

okay !

Story for person way no sabi women.

Last bullet: Any person who takes time telling you about how upright or good he/she is, should be watched closely..

100kobo or whatever u call yourself,if you dont understand simple english, I suggest u jst shut ur mouth ok,,you mustn't comment on every post u see on NL..
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
The girls feel the bad guys gives them a sense of adventure. They feel they can be motherly towards, and change the bad guys. They think the good guys re boring or are pretending. They feel inferior, character-wise, to the good guys (since the good guys dnt cheat, probably dnt smoke or drink) and they feel they can't keep up since they want to party and hangout regularly. But when their youthful exuberance has waned, then they start to appreciate and yarn for the good guys, who may have since married and settled.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by clean2: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die.
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die.

May you repent also of your evil ways and avoid everlasting destruction!!!
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by gloryl(f): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
vfactor:

May you repent also of your evil ways and avoid everlasting destruction!!!

Amen!!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by shady16: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2015
I'm a good guy, Glory. smiley
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Op. Are you telling us you are decent and good and you have been meeting wicked and bad boys?. Well look no further, am also decent and good and have been meeting wicked and bad girls. Now that we have found ourselves...where do we start from?. I want some glory too. grin
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by gloryl(f): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
shady16:
I'm a good guy, Glory. smiley

@shady you're funny
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by shady16: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
gloryl:

@shady you're funny

smiley
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by lurex2rhyme(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
if u ask me d guyz r nt easily found nt wit most gals mentality. d better guyz might be poor in dressing sumtin english n no cash at such be shy 2 approach a gal. bt d players u knw na form phonetics borrow 2 impress etc. so d gud gal shld change deir might set. deir is ntin wrong in approaching a guy u like n seem cool bt naija babes hmmmm sabi die in slience oo.
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by Jorussia(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
most of the so called decent ladies are pretenders and ignorant of the features of a decent guy.They allow emotions to overshadow their sense of reasoning.I am decent guy by the grace of God,and i have had an experience with some of these supposedly decent and good ladies.
Re: Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2015
1. Because they are too serious to notice the good guys
2. Cuz d 'now serious girl' was the hoe and unserious that used n dumped the serious guy in d past. Now she realises age is not on her side, decides to be serious n decent but karma comes visiting cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Add Me Up For Sex Chat / Islandlady Where Art Thou / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.