Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Ordeal Experience @niit,aptech And New Horizon IT Training Center. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / My Ordeal Experience @niit,aptech And New Horizon IT Training Center. (3383 Views)

Java Exams At Aptech Surulere / Aptech Advice / Ats/ican Training Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal Experience @niit,aptech And New Horizon IT Training Center. by Manus17(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
I developed an interest studying MCSA-microsoft certified solution associate...
So,i don't just know which training center to use...
I decide to go and look into the giant IT training center we have in nigeria and the fee+the duration cos my sch is currently on strike.

First of all i went to NiiT@ikeja opp zenith bank...the guy talk and talk and talk...
When we got to the fee,he said the training goed for 250k..#for my mind i wan run out.. But i cool down..but he said currently they are running a scholarship which the course will go for 99k..ehn ehn..#now talking..but he was saying somtin like diploma and advance which am not very interested in it..

@new-Horizon...#i think new horizon just employ only female for the receptionist and counsellor post...dos ladies are just talking,they even forgot me @sit...just digusting...
Wen they get my time...
D fee goes for 150k@week day...155k@weekend.

@aptech idi-oroko,maryland...
Those people delayed me alot...waiting for the counsellor...
D fee for d MSCA goes for 250k...without exam 162k...

Now..my people...dis fee are really high...but please do you know where i can get dis mcsa training affordable..not more than 70k..pls...
Thanks for reading..
Re: My Ordeal Experience @niit,aptech And New Horizon IT Training Center. by BigBizzy(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2014
you dey worry oh
Re: My Ordeal Experience @niit,aptech And New Horizon IT Training Center. by abdulsamad(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2016
Not Only FPT - Greenwich University
many universities like:

Uk MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF BOLTON
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMORT

University of Middlesex, UK MG University, India
University of Portsmouth, UK C++ Institute
SQA International, UK Aptech Worldwide
University of Plymouth, UK Arena Animations
University of Hertfordshire, UK Griffin Qatar
London Metropolitan University, UK Arena Qatar
University of Central England in Birmingham, UK DNV ISO Certification
Sunderland University, UK Toastmasters International
Pace University, United States ICDL Training & Testing Centre
City University Seattle, United States Microsoft Gold Partner
Universidad de Tecnologica, Mexico Oracle Gold Partner
Southern Cross University, Australia VUE Testing Centre
RMIT University, Australia Prometric Testing Centre

Am Also a Aptech Student @Kaduna branch.
you can contact me on the following for more info:

Email: abdulsamad1420@gmail.com

facebook: facebook.com/abdulsamad.ibrahim

Whatsapp Number : +2348063526672

Mobile Number: +919205007061

(1) (Reply)

Plant Design Management System (pdms)training In Lagos With PPD / Interested In Learning How To Make Ankara Purses,handbags And Accessories?.. / Complete Autocad 2d/3d Practical Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.