Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Aptech Advice - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Aptech Advice (6574 Views)

My Ordeal Experience @niit,aptech And New Horizon IT Training Center. / Java Exams At Aptech Surulere / Meridian Technologies Ltd (aptech Maryland Center) Scholarship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aptech Advice by ade2kay(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2007
Hi all
Pls who in the house knows about the APTECH degree awarding training programme
I mean the programme that is done in APTECH nigeria with affiliation to U.K universities where u can get a U.K degree at completion.
The problem is: i am a H.N.D graduate of computer science, but i am told i really need this B.Sc degree even if i have a masters, so i need to get that immediately.
I am not so much i need of the training cos i've trained myself all i know this far.
I just need the degree.
Pls does anyone know how true the APTECH programme is, the duration, and the cost
Expecting your responses
Re: Aptech Advice by onuk(m): 3:28am On Jun 08, 2007
ade2kay, Yes the aptech program offers 'degree' courses. But first you will need to do a two year hnd programme with them after which you can choose from a pool of UK universities to do your final year.

The cost of the two year programme is about 900k, which you can pay installmentally (monthly). The cost is probably higher right now. What you also need to understand is that, the 900k does not cover your UK expenses. All your UK expenses are to be covered by you. And as much as aptech helps you in getting an admission your visa processing is entirely up to you.

advise. since you've got a hnd, why not contact some UK universities and see what options they have for you. Because aptech offers the same hnd that gives you access to the final year. (except of course they may regard the nigerian hnd as lower than their standards). But do contact them, you could be given an offer to start in the second year instead, and if lucky enough just get to do your final year.

hope this anwsers your questions adequately.
Re: Aptech Advice by paramajit: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2011
PLEASE DO HELP ME OUT,
HAVING PROBLEM WITH ADMISSION AND I AM PLANNING TO GO TO APTECH FOR THE 2YRS PROGRAMME WHICH YOU PROCEED TO ABROAD AFTER FINISHING THE 2YRS PROGRAMMES TO OBTAIN YOUR DEGREE.
PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF APTECH IF APTECH IS A GOOD PLACE TO GO AS I FELT NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES ARE WASTE OF TIME AND I JUST WANT TO FAST MY EDUCATION AS AGE IS NO LONGER ON MY SIDE.
Re: Aptech Advice by sherrybim: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
its a gud place to be for quick completion of ur bsc.in computer science if u ve ur cash intact and their academic session is like 6mths of the normal calendar
Re: Aptech Advice by paramajit: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
do you have any info about them and do you have any1 who have been there.
thanks and i appreciate
Re: Aptech Advice by ned2jay: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
hello everyone im an aptech aspirant but i have some questions as to whether i have an
option of working during my stay in the u.k should i choose to go there after the completion of the two year program in nigeria here...
Re: Aptech Advice by abdulsamad(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Hello
am currently an Aptech Student Kaduna center
u re free 2 ask me any question.
INFO
Email: abdulsamad348@yahoo.com
Whatsapp no.: +2348063526672
Mobile Number: +919205007061
Re: Aptech Advice by kazdax(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
bro to be honest..aptech sucks .. try NIIT rather ..they are expensive but much much better..but i guess being in Nigeria anything looks good
Re: Aptech Advice by abdulsamad(m): 6:24am On May 01, 2016
Not Only FPT - Greenwich University
many universities like:

Uk MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF BOLTON
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMORT

University of Middlesex, UK MG University, India
University of Portsmouth, UK C++ Institute
SQA International, UK Aptech Worldwide
University of Plymouth, UK Arena Animations
University of Hertfordshire, UK Griffin Qatar
London Metropolitan University, UK Arena Qatar
University of Central England in Birmingham, UK DNV ISO Certification
Sunderland University, UK Toastmasters International
Pace University, United States ICDL Training & Testing Centre
City University Seattle, United States Microsoft Gold Partner
Universidad de Tecnologica, Mexico Oracle Gold Partner
Southern Cross University, Australia VUE Testing Centre
RMIT University, Australia Prometric Testing Centre

Am Also a Aptech Student @Kaduna branch.
you can contact me on the following for more info:

Email: abdulsamad1420@gmail.com

facebook: facebook.com/abdulsamad.ibrahim

Whatsapp Number : +2348063526672

Mobile Number: +919205007061

(1) (Reply)

Become A Full-stack Web Developer Using Bytementor Learning Platform / Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) / Pdms, Autocad 2d & 3d, Aspen Hysys,primavera P6,ceaser Ii, Private Trainings Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.