Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) (6259 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by oduz: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
After Mary and Vertasha Carter came out to the world about their lesbianism, another mother daughter lesbian couple were inspired to step into the spotlight as well. Susan and Electra Hamilton both work as professional strippers in the Midwest. ME spoke to them by phone.

ME: So how long have you been involved romantically?

Susan: Since last summer.

ME: Oh, not very long.

Susan: We’ve always fooled around. But we finally decided to seriously commit on July 4th. You know, traded rings and everything.

Electra: I think people knew we had a thing, but didn’t want to connect it. Eating tacos is one thing, but eating your mom’s taco is another. I don’t know if people are ready to read that, but I don’t care.

ME: So you don’t think you’ll find acceptance?

Susan: I hope so. Homosexuals, atheists, transgenders, drug dealers, many that live in the margins have found acceptance. Why not mother and daughters who like to make each other feel good in all ways? I think we’re actually closer as mother and daughter because we make love to each other.

Electra:I think religion is in the way of us being accepted. Religious people like one man, one woman.

Susan: I happen to be a Christian and I prayed to God for a sign, you know, that our fooling around was okay. Right then, Electra happened to walk into the living room naked, fresh out of the shower, sun hitting her so she was sparkling like an angel. I knew my Lord had sent that sign saying our relationship was blessed.

ME: Do you know any other mothers and daughter who are sexually active?

Susan: You know, I think I have this strange remembrance of my mother and grandmother messing around, but I can’t be sure.

Electra: I don’t know any personally, but there has to be a lot. Dads and daughters do it. I’m sure lots of moms and daughters get busy too.

ME: That’s all I really have. Thanks for taking the time to open up to our readers.

Susan: Thank you.

source
http://stuppid.com/susan-electra-hamilton-mother-daughter-lesbian-couple-come-out/

Re: Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by CORTANA: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why dont you guys let me in for some mind-blowing party experience.
Re: Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
spoof articles from a satire site

Re: Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by Harmvirus(f): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
END TIME things
Re: Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why aren't they dressed up properly? Do they always walk around in bathrobes?

1 Like

Re: Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by dytbabe: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe: Why aren't they dressed up properly? Do they always walk around in bathrobes?

So they can have it anywhere and anytime na
Easiest way niyen

Awon werey
grin grin grin
Re: Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe:

So they can have it anywhere and anytime na
Easiest way niyen

Awon werey
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
LAdies pls how sweet is lesbian!sm ? expatiate aBeg
Re: Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by missdebs(f): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2014
God aint gonna destroy dis earth, we humans will do

1 Like

Re: Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) by miredia(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Una well done. Na from dance craze dey start.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Killing Their American Nurses Wives. / Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? / Should Adultery Be Criminalized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.