Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. (3035 Views)

Aptech Lekki, Ajah Center / NIIT Na Rubbish / Free Retake Vouchers For Microsoft Exams: At Aptech Surulere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. by Manus17(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
I developed interest for mcsa...
So i set out to know the duration and the fee for the course @ dis IT training.

First of all i went to NiiT@ikeja opp zenith bank...the guy talk and talk and talk...
When we got to the fee,he said the training goed for 250k..#for my mind i wan run out.. But i cool down..but he said currently they are running a scholarship which the course will go for 99k..ehn ehn..#now talking..but he was saying somtin like diploma and advance which am not very interested in it..

@new-Horizon...#i think new horizon just employ only female for the receptionist and counsellor post...dos ladies are just talking,they even forgot me @sit...just digusting...
Wen they get my time...
D fee goes for 150k@week day...155k@weekend.

@aptech idi-oroko,maryland...
Those people delayed me alot...waiting for the counsellor...
D fee for d MSCA goes for 250k...without exam 162k...

Now..my people...dis fee are really high...but please do you know where i can get dis mcsa training affordable..not more than 70k..pls...
Thanks for reading..
Re: My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. by Skywalker5(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Get a credit card and subscribe to www.pluralsight.com . I think it cost around $30 per month and $300 a year.
Re: My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. by IIHTLAG: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Come to IIHT No 77 Ojuelegba rd surulere lagos. you will get hands on practical training for a reasonable amount. Ask for Stephen
Re: My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. by miqos02(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
NIIT and their scholarships
Re: My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. by solitaireLOBO: 3:58pm On May 19, 2015
I think i can help you with one if u re still interested. They Offer that and they do good practicals with good facilities. Their infastructure is making sense.
Re: My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. by moski5(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
solitaireLOBO:
I think i can help you with one if u re still interested. They Offer that and they do good practicals with good facilities. Their infastructure is making sense.
Re: My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. by moski5(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
solitaireLOBO:

drop details o
Re: My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. by sats: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Skywalker5:
Get a credit card and subscribe to www.pluralsight.com . I think it cost around $30 per month and $300 a year.

thank you for sharing the link

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Dangerous Computer Viruses Of All Time / SOLD! SOLD!! SUPER MINT DELL G7 17.3" RTX 2060, 32GB RAM, 9TH GEN CPU / SOLD. USA Used HP Probook 650 G3, 6th Generation, 4gb/500gb For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.