Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? (8193 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by 5p1naz(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2008
i guess its 9geria abi? ?? wats ur opinion?

Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by SeanT21(f): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2008
What a stupid Question. Since this is a Nigerian Website, What country do You think will win?

Its Like going on a Conservative board and asking "Who here Thinks Obama is better than McCain".
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by MrCrackles(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2008
poster you are a bloody buffoon!!
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by 5p1naz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2008
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but why i get beef wif any of una b4 ni?
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by manmustwac(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2008
5p1naz:

i guess its 9geria abi? ?? wats ur opinion?
And even if it is nija wetin e come mean? Pls explain to me how nigeria having the most handsome men go improve your life?
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by Shinatu: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2008

If I remember correctly, there was once a thread on the country with the most beautiful women and the responses were very much different from the ones I am seeing here.

Am I missing something?
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by ayomifull(f): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ topic NIGERIA
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by Busybody2(f): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2008
Shinatu:

If I remember correctly, there was once a thread on the country with the most beautiful women and the responses were very much different from the ones I am seeing here.
Am I missing something?

It's simply because the poster don take "nigerian style" rig the election and declare Nigeria the winner, before the actual voting had taken place. Cast your mind back to when Abacha named himself the only candidate in ten political parties in his bid for second or was it third term presidency, and the uproar that ensued, followed by someone quickly snuffing him out before he did further damage . . . wink

If I were the poster, I'd be sleeping with one eye open cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by Andala: 5:27am On Nov 04, 2008
@poster

Pray for a Job because you are as Jobless as a wall gecko cool
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by benincitys(f): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2008
poster you.
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by 5p1naz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2008
abeg ooooooooooooooooo make una no chew me raw naw, its just a topic bro/sis, not politics
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by 5p1naz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2008
busybody i trip oooooooooooooooooooo, ur just everywhere
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by 5p1naz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2008
benincity , that kid is looking gr8, is she yours?
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by benincitys(f): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2008
yes she is my baby .
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by 5p1naz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
oh really? whao then u cud also contest for the most beautiful gurl cos if ur kid's that beautiful, i believe she got it from u
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by promise2(f): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2008
bennicity your baby girl is so pretty. say me well to her, i love her.
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by benincitys(f): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2008
promise2:

bennicity your baby girl is so pretty. say me well to her, i love her.
thanks , i will do.
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by MrCrackles(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2008
Congo

Somalia

Sudan

Niger Republic
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by felifeli: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2008
are u gay ? grin
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by MrCrackles(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2008
felifeli:

are u gay ? grin

r u talking to me?! cheesy

would you be happier if i said i was
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by DarkRxn(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2008
Certainly not Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by felifeli: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

r u talking to me?! cheesy

would you be happier if i said i was
I am a bit daft really and just wondering why men should be looking for handsome men.

sorry, if you were gay I wouldn't really know what to do with you except make sure my back is never turned whe ur around cheesy
i'm sure ur not gay though.
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by MrCrackles(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2008
felifeli:

I am a bit daft really and just wondering why men should be looking for handsome men.

sorry, if you were gay I wouldn't really know what to do with you except make sure my back is never turned whe ur around cheesy
i'm sure ur not gay though.

grin grin grin

Dont get it twisted, i aint no homo!
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by oziomatv(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2008
I think it's Eritrea and Ethopians followed by sudanees and Tanzanians,
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by 5p1naz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2008
felifeli no'1s gay in here, nwe just doin it for fun,, hehe
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by mamagee3(f): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2010
MrCrackles:

poster you are a bloody buffoon!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by londoner: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
Ethiopia/Ivory Coast/Ghana, I would say men from french speaking African countries tend to be handsome.
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by platinumnk(f): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2010
United States grin
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by chiogo(f): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
^^ Exactly. Was about to say the same thing. grin
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Feb 02, 2010
It's definitely not Nigeria. tongue
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 06, 2010
@Shinatu EXACTLY. MAJOR double standard.

For me the most "swaggerific" lol and handsome men are West Indian/ Afro.Latino (<- same ppl. & yes I am being biased lol); REGARDLESS of nationality. African men are sexy too.
Re: Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? by dani1luv: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2010
china & korea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reporter Amaka of Brekete Family is Dead! (photo) / Hidden Facts About “Goût De Diamants”. The £1.3M Champagne. / Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.