Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? (8131 Views)

Bikini Girls, Can You Swim? / How Many Of Our Girls Can Do This? / Pictures Of Naija Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Hero(m): 4:32am On Jul 09, 2006
Hey, which of all you hatin Naija girls can work it better than this Naija girl? She's one of the best Igbo traditional dancers I've seen yet. Though, I've never seen Igbo dance with quite that much ass shaking before, but hey. undecided I literally got dizzy trying watching her work her magical moves. She'd be very hard to beet in a contest, cause that was a delitiously mean chocolate shake she served up there. A thing of pure beaty and perfection. Damn, good job to the young lady. shocked

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zk11SfgL2zQ&mode=related&search=Naija
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 5:00am On Jul 09, 2006
shuooo

my eyes don clear ooooo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

kai, she shake am ooooo. that is our naija igbo shakira. kai, she shake am.

please which girl can dance like that. so hypnotic.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2006
the girl got me for this night. make i watch abeg. e don tey wey i see girl dance like that. kai, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Kadeejah(f): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2006
hah! i can beat that cheesy wink
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:03am On Jul 09, 2006
go U cheesy kiss wink
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 5:05am On Jul 09, 2006
rhoddy stop stalking me.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2006
well, i actually found that a bit Silly, She's got this Silly tummy and well, She Can Shake alright but it's just not Very Sophisticated kinda thing, dunno but i found it a bit embarrassing embarassed
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2006
rhoddy go to bed. i hope you know what time it is.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:08am On Jul 09, 2006
U Saw me viewing the thread and posted b4 i cOULD post mine diddy!! angry cheesy wink grin tongue
byee guyz, im finally Off, it's 5 in the morning!!! angry angry i didnt get any Sleep angry cry angry cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 5:10am On Jul 09, 2006
goodnight hun. and yeah, i saw u viewing it. got cha. lol
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by jgirl3: 5:55am On Jul 09, 2006
bye rhoda

Oya watch me try, trust me, i'll get you guys laughing with my horrible copying skills
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 5:57am On Jul 09, 2006
j-girl

dont dance yet. wait let me come b4 u start. i wann@ watch live.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by jgirl3: 6:00am On Jul 09, 2006
lol.You must pay first, no free comedy shows grin
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 6:09am On Jul 09, 2006
i will pay when im there.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by jgirl3: 6:15am On Jul 09, 2006
in cash not kind and you pay me directly oh!
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2006
i will give u both. im so generous.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by iice(f): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2006
She try oh, kudos 2 her tongue
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Hero(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2006
iice:

She try oh, kudos 2 her tongue

Sh try?? undecided So is that to say you've seen better? I thought she did a brilliant job. She got me dizzy. cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kheme(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2006
Nice! is she Nigerian okay, next time without her clothes on! lol!
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2006
whao,shes very very good
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Shagari2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2006
shocked shocked shocked cheesy didn't know somn so small could shake so much!
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by babadee(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2006
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
but come down here and go crazy, so much booty in the city of black angels.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by ikamefa(f): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2006
Shagari2:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy didn't know somn so small could shake so much!

so u watched it hummmmmmmm? lipsrsealed angry
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2006
oh oh
babadee is in trouble grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by desiree(f): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2006
Not bad but i can do it better. wink wink
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2006
@desiree
really,i cant do better,buh am gud at dancing cool
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by desiree(f): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2006
I think I can do it better with a mixture of R$B/ Jamaican booty shaking and winding.

well, in my dreams grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2006
i gat booty too and like to shake booty
can u believe am learning shakira's dance moves
someone is coaching me cool
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by ikamefa(f): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2006
am gon hate in here, the gal was dancing as if she had soldier ants in her pant, they later spread to her whole body hence all that shaking and booty whinning, and thats not traditional igbo dance thats makosa dancing. undecided
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2006
dont hate grin angry
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by desiree(f): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2006
ikamefa:

am gon hate in here, the girl was dancing as if she had soldier ants in her pant, they later spread to her whole body hence all that shaking and booty whinning, and thats not traditional igbo dance thats makosa dancing. undecided

true say, it's not even classy and ladylike.
I swear, if i danced around my b/f like that, he goin to be like are you crazy!!! grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2006
@desiree
lol u dance infront og ur boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Nice Big Houses! / Drama As Beautiful Big Girl Runs Mad And Walks The Street Naked (photos) / Giftalworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.