Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak (1746 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by malvisguy212: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You do err not knowing scriptures undecided

But this same buybull says in Job.

Job 25:4 How then can man be justified with God? [size=15pt] or how can he be clean that is born of a woman ? [/size]…

This buybull verse was saying anybody born of a woman is not clean - Yes or No

Jesus was born of a woman - Yes or No

And dont forget that

"God is not a man , that He should sin. And God is not the son of man , that He should repent" [Numbers 23:19 ]
trash , Go and ask God to open your understanding, cant you see how satan is confusing you guys? Yesterday i post a coment in the islamic section, everything i post was directly from the quran and hadith i even post some tafsir to support my claim, you brother deleted it and ban me. Is just so sad realy sad. I pray God heal you guys in jesus name.
Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by Rilwayne001: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
malvisguy212: trash , Go and ask God to open your understanding, cant you see how satan is confusing you guys? Yesterday i post a coment in the islamic section, everything i post was directly from the quran and hadith i even post some tafsir to support my claim, you brother deleted it and ban me. Is just so sad realy sad. I pray God heal you guys in jesus name.

Hehehe grin grin

Simple question you cant answer you are spiritually daft undecided undecided

have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by Rilwayne001: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
malvisguy212: you guys are sooooo spiritualy blind, witout understanding.

Numbers 23:19. God is not a man That he should lie means — Break his promise made to his people for their preservation and benediction. Neither the son of man
that he should repent — Change his counsels or purposes, as men
change theirs, either because they are not able to execute them, or
because they are better informed, or their minds are changed by some
unexpected occurrence, or by their passions, none of which things have
place in God. When the inspired writers speak of God’s repenting, as

only God can heal this satanic manipulation in you guys.

SMDH

olodo oshi buruku...
please please please
Dont quote me again, since it is obvious that you dont know the scripture.

gaddam Reprobate grin undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by malvisguy212: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rilwayne001:

SMDH

olodo oshi buruku...
please please please
Dont quote me again, since it is obvious that you dont know the scripture.

gaddam Reprobate grin undecided angry
abusive that the spirit of islam. I prove you wrong and you have nothing to say, the only thing you got is insult. The carnalminded man cant understand the deep things of God, to him it is foolishness .
Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by tola9ja: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
malvisguy212: adam was the first man eve was the first woman, there case is difference, somewhere somehow, human must begin like that, moreover satan make man to fall.

Surat 'Āli `Imrān (Family of Imran) - سورة آل عمران

3:59
Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

1 Like

Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by tola9ja: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
malvisguy212: trash , Go and ask God to open your understanding, cant you see how satan is confusing you guys? Yesterday i post a coment in the islamic section, everything i post was directly from the quran and hadith i even post some tafsir to support my claim, you brother deleted it and ban me. Is just so sad realy sad. I pray God heal you guys in jesus name.

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة
2:171

The example of those who disbelieve is like that of one who shouts at what hears nothing but calls and cries cattle or sheep - deaf, dumb and blind, so they do not understand
Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by tola9ja: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
malvisguy212: abusive that the spirit of islam. I prove you wrong and you have nothing to say, the only thing you got is insult. The carnalminded man cant understand the deep things of God, to him it is foolishness .
you dont even no your Scripture we are trying to educate you through your scripture and still proof ignorance
my advice to you it to do a lot of research moreover you have already see a lot of evidence but that veil of darkness is covering your face

Surat At-Takāthur (The Rivalry in world increase) - سورة التكاثر
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Then no! You are going to know.
102:5

No! If you only knew with knowledge of certainty...
102:6

You will surely see the Hellfire.
102:7

Then you will surely see it with the eye of certainty.
102:8

my friend dont wait to see the hell fire before you believe in what all prophet practice including jesus
SUBUHANA ROBIKA
Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by malvisguy212: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
tola9ja:

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.
your problem is that you dont understand anytin.thhe verse you quote say EXAMPLE, dont you know the meaning of example? Or when quran say jesus is the spirit of God, what dos it mean?

God breath his spirit on adam, this mean adam is son of God, but when satan descive adam, he lost the nature of Godliness in him.that is why you need to confess jesus as your saviour to adopt back the nature of godliness,if you confess him now, you will be as a man(adam) from the begining, you will be called son's of God.JESUS IS THE ONLY MAN THAT WALK ON EARTH SINLESS, HE IS OUR ONLY OPTION, THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

But muhammad case is differnce, satan even possessed him to say somthing God did not commanded'him to say. The satanic verse.
Surah 22:52-53, Muhammad confessed his mistake, alleging that all
prophets were tempted by Satan who inspire them with demonic
verses, as if they were actually revealed by God. But later on Allah
abrogated those Satanic Verses with new revelations and instructs his
prophets with new verses. According to Islam, Allah permits such
demonic inspiration to test weak believers and to cut off those with hardened hearts. Now if Muhammad was unable to distinguish between Satan's voice
and God's, then how do Muslims know if the entire Quran is not from
Satan himself? Maybe all of the Quran is Satanic in origin, in spite of
Muhammad's conviction that it was entirely from Allah.

According to deutoronomy, that prophet shall die
deutorunomy 18:20
" But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to
be put to death."

behold the same muhammad die of poison and surah 19:71 say he is in hell.
Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by malvisguy212: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
tola9ja: you dont even no your Scripture we are trying to educate you through your scripture and still proof ignorance
my advice to you it to do a lot of research moreover you have already see a lot of evidence but that veil of darkness is covering your face

Surat At-Takāthur (The Rivalry in world increase) - سورة التكاثر
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Then no! You are going to know.
102:5

No! If you only knew with knowledge of certainty...
102:6

You will surely see the Hellfire.
102:7

Then you will surely see it with the eye of certainty.
102:8

my friend dont wait to see the hell fire before you believe in what all prophet practice including jesus
SUBUHANA ROBIKA
you have no idea who you are dealing with. Good night.
Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by malvisguy212: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
tola9ja:

this book is for people like you.

Isaiah 6 New International Version (NIV) Isaiah’s Commission.
6 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they
covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two
they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.” 4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. 5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the
King, the Lord Almighty.” 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken
away and your sin atoned for.” 8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” 9 He said, “Go and tell this people: “‘Be ever hearing, but never UNDERSTANDING
be ever seeing, but never PERCIVING’ 10 Make the heart of this people CALLOUSED,
make their ears DULL
and CLOSE their EYES[a] Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.” 11 Then I said, “For how long, Lord?” And he answered: “Until the cities lie ruined
and without inhabitant,
until the houses are left deserted
and the fields ruined and ravaged, 12 until the Lord has sent everyone far away
and the land is utterly forsaken.
Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by tola9ja: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
malvisguy212

upon all the evidences have given you ,you still want to go astray i dont need to stress quran have already clarify it

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة

2:18

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].
Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by tola9ja: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
malvisguy212 my friend please try to watch these video i want to no view on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJXUNRr1oCE
Re: Can The Creator Of The World Have Son? Let The Bible And Quran Speak by whitelondon: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2014
you've been separated because of religious ideologies.. when all you need as human Is relative peace... I hate religion, i embrace reality and truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Websites To Download Nigerian Gospel Music (2019) / Archeologist Discovers Balls Of Sulphur, Burned Bodies In Sodom & Gomorrah / Tips On How To Finish The Whole Musxaf-qur'an In 30 Days Of The Siyaam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.