Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer (11732 Views)

Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos / “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2014
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by texazzpete(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Cowards. Why not arrest and prosecute Prophet TB Joshua for talking about his own 'holy water' cure?

Also arrest the minister for health for the who inane 'nano-silver' debacle.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2014
armadeo:
Na wa oh. Have you researched the actual constituent of zmapp. Yiubatr laughing at ewedu. Do you know that many drus began as extracts from plants around us. Check the origin of the chloriquine .
u must be basket mouth ... Why is NAFDAC gonna prosecute prof if ewedu is the answer to Ebola !

The day I read about the Ewedu lastweek/weekend , I knew the prof goofed cuz EVD is deadlier than the virus he mentioned Ewedu could cure !!
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2014
when are the going to prosecute the professor on Bitter Colar, or giving national award for misleading the entire world, I think the prosecuting will start from Iwu
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2014
what about the bitter Colar professor
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by NosaHenry(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2014
I thought he said that Ewedu will boost the immune system which is a precondition for surviving Ebola. This statement could be true and not outright cure.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2014
No wonder Nigerians were busy castigating America every where..NO BODY WANTS TO USE EWEDU grin grin grin grin grin grin CURE
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by humpito(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Ayatullah: DRAG PROFESSOR EWEDU TO NAFDAC!
What a shame to learn that some people are importing fake sanitizers to the country........ and for God sake why has LASU students not drag this Prof. EWEDU to NAFDAC...........Great Nigeria Students wake up to your responsibility. Nigeria needs martial law, so that fake drug sellers and fake Professors could face firing squad.
Point of correction, the prof is from Unilag not LASU.
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by Twinotter: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Hehehehehehehe tongue

Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by egopersonified(f): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Thank God I didnt import the handgloves I intended to, NAFDAC for con take me shine.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by lawrenceunaa: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
they also need to persecute the govt for saying that hand sanitizer can prevent a virus tongue

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by Samgreguc(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
adepiero: Maurice iwu should also be prosecuted for misleading the public about garnicia kola (bitter kola) pose a cure for Ebola.
prof. Iwu never claimed bitter kola wud do d curing bt, rather a drug made with b.kola extract.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by Unclerukus: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Ayatullah: DRAG PROFESSOR EWEDU TO NAFDAC!
What a shame to learn that some people are importing fake sanitizers to the country........ and for God sake why has LASU students not drag this Prof. EWEDU to NAFDAC...........Great Nigeria Students wake up to your responsibility. Nigeria needs martial law, so that fake drug sellers and fake Professors could face firing squad.
its a UNILAG professor ,try to be more exposed and enlightened.
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by KHENNYJAMES(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
imperiouxx: Ewedu cure ko, okra cure ni.

Only in Nigeria you'll see many nonsense(s) cheesy

little did I wonder, but really need to know where these ideas spring up from.
It is right here in Naija ppl advise u to use Acid, Urine, Dry Gin, Cow dung etc for toothache (Odontalgia)
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by johnsonolajide: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
my fellow nigerian,i,lived in sydney australia,for your information, the NEW SOUTH WALES goverment haved just approved the used of MARIJUANA, the leafs
we nigerian call igbo,for treatment of some internal diseases,they test and tried it,and it work
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by kobonaire(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
GenBuhari: Why are do they keep saying Ebola is incurable, after all only less than 40% of people in Nigeria have died from it in Nigeria.
The medical experts say Ebola has a high mortality rate and not incurable like you posted. 40% is a very high rate

Only less than 10% of white people who have ever been "diagnosed" has died
They have received better and early treatment. Their governments show more concern and take action.

So what is the be crime here in a doctor claiming to have a cure?
I agree it is not a crime. Rather it is just a false claim without the requisite research, if indeed the doctor claimed that it cures Ebola.
Deception, using your position of knowledge to falsely misguide citizens into believing that you have a cure is morally wrong, but not a crime.
If the doctor then tries to sell a product claiming it cures Ebola then NAFDAC can take action
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by armadeo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
donroxy: u must be basket mouth ... Why is NAFDAC gonna prosecute prof if ewedu is the answer to Ebola !

The day I read about the Ewedu lastweek/weekend , I knew the prof goofed cuz EVD is deadlier than the virus he mentioned Ewedu could cure !!

She never said ewedu was the cure she said ewedu can boost immunity. Retards who couldn't read saw ewedu and Ebola and started shouting its the cure.

Did you bathe with salt water?.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by gogodaye(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
kobonaire: An ophthalmologist (eye doc) claiming to have found a cure for Ebola, is the doc now going to be prescribing Ewedu eye drops??..chai .. medical 419 grin
She was quoted as ascribing her findings to a revelation from a vision shown to her by the amorphous 'nigerian' god......

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
The DG may have the right to prosecute but wrong to prosecute without subjecting the claim to verification, even if the claim was made without recourse to ethics at this time of national crisis, options should be not be discarded, 'Ebola' is similar to a sickness known in Yoruba land as 'Sanponna', -The ewedu claim should be subjected to laboratory test and trials in mice or whatever, if its found bogus then prosecute, if he does now, it would be throwing the baby away with the bathwater.

Nigeria has killed many projects this same way .... Remember 'Car from the east'?
Re: Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer by chuqudy(m): 3:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Whatt do you expect from a Professor who has HND degree in Ofemmanuitrics from Yabatech and did his BSc in soupology in LASU. Went to lLEIFE to study Amalaology. Then went to Unilag and was retained after his PhD studies in Eweduology.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Reopens Emzor, Others Amidst Codeine Controversy / COVID-19: FG Screening 19 Nigerian Firms' Claim On Cure And Treatment / Body Fortress Super Advance Whey Protein. N13,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.