Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song (1347 Views)

See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum / The Fulani - Bibbe Fulbe Lessdi Afriki / Death Of Fulani And Fulfulde Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Fulaman198(m): 1:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by ArtanK(m): 2:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Do you ever dream of a Fulani country where you guys are the dominant ethnicity? A bit like how the ultimate Somali dream is to unite all Somali lands across East Africa.

1 Like

Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Funjosh(m): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Fulani country cool that would be a lot of milk and meat fa grin

1 Like

Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Fulaman198(m): 6:46am On Sep 17, 2014
ArtanK: Do you ever dream of a Fulani country where you guys are the dominant ethnicity? A bit like how the ultimate Somali dream is to unite all Somali lands across East Africa.

I dream about Fulani unity. There already is a Fulani country kind of with Guinea. They have about a 45% Fulani population. I would like to unite the entire west African region.

1 Like

Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Funjosh(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Fulaman198:

I dream about Fulani unity. There already is a Fulani country kind of with Guinea. They have about a 45% Fulani population. I would like to unite the entire west African region.

45% Fulani population in Guinea, thats much. But yes I dont think that is a Fulani country anyway. Love to see a country with like 70-90% Fulani population. That will be so cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Fulaman198(m): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2014
Funjosh:

45% Fulani population in Guinea, thats much. But yes I dont think that is a Fulani country anyway. Love to see a country with like 70-90% Fulani population. That will be so cool cool

Yeah it would be interesting for sure.
Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Omarbah: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Besides some parts of Northern Mali where these two groups fight almost all the time, I wonder how the two groups cohabit in Nigeri or in the Macina region. Early this year, they had deadly clashes and in May, they met in Bamako to talk about peace. Hopefully they hold it.
These conflicts in the Sahel underscores how crucial it is for the states to invest in the regions, even if it is by protecting the environment and agriculture to create jobs for the youth. Our fulbe brothers NEED to settle. It's the only way. Otherwise they will always be victims of theft and attack from organized gangs of hungry thugs.
Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by ArtanK(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fulaman198:

I dream about Fulani unity. There already is a Fulani country kind of with Guinea. They have about a 45% Fulani population. I would like to unite[b] the entire west African region.[/b]

That's very ambitious. Has there ever been an initiative that wanted to unite all Fulanis in W/Africa under one flag?

Unlike you I couldn't give a toss about east Africa, our neighbours have been undermining us for too long and we only have one ally there. The others breathe because of the Somali blood being spilt.
Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Fulaman198(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Omarbah: Besides some parts of Northern Mali where these two groups fight almost all the time, I wonder how the two groups cohabit in Nigeri or in the Macina region. Early this year, they had deadly clashes and in May, they met in Bamako to talk about peace. Hopefully they hold it.
These conflicts in the Sahel underscores how crucial it is for the states to invest in the regions, even if it is by protecting the environment and agriculture to create jobs for the youth. Our fulbe brothers NEED to settle. It's the only way. Otherwise they will always be victims of theft and attack from organized gangs of hungry thugs.

In Niger, Fulani and Tuaregs get along fine and even sometimes (not often) intermarry. It's sad that that's not the case in Mali.
Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Fulaman198(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
ArtanK:

That's very ambitious. Has there ever been an initiative that wanted to unite all Fulanis in W/Africa under one flag?

Unlike you I couldn't give a toss about east Africa, our neighbours have been undermining us for too long and we only have one ally there. The others breathe because of the Somali blood being spilt.

Lollllll well there are Tabital Pulaaku meetings for Fulani unison but other than that not really.

I thoroughly believe that if people want to, they can get past their differences thus even if it may be a dream, a united west Africa is ideal. I hope that the same happens for east Africans.

1 Like

Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Omarbah: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fulaman198:
Lollllll well there are Tabital Pulaaku meetings for Fulani unison but other than that not really.
I thoroughly believe that if people want to, they can get past their differences thus even if it may be a dream, a united west Africa is ideal. I hope that the same happens for east Africans.
thumbs up to that. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fulbe (fulani) And Kel-tamasheq (tuaregs) United For The Youth (jeunesse) Song by Fulaman198(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Omarbah:
thumbs up to that. smiley

Thank you my fellow Fulani brother from Guinea.

(1) (Reply)

Delete / Wrapped In Style (african Textile): KENTE / Dreaded 200-year Old Tree Falls In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.