Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

IT Banking Theft In Broad Daylite! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IT Banking Theft In Broad Daylite! (490 Views)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Myterious Bird Turns Into Bird In Broad Daylight / UNBELIEVABLE: Bird Turns Into Woman In Broad Day Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT Banking Theft In Broad Daylite! by franugo(m): 4:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Just saw this n wanted my fellow landers 2 know 2..

The public is hereby notified that Godswill Oyegwa Uyoyou, whose photograph appears above is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in connection with a case of Criminal Conspiracy, Obtaining Money under False pretence and Electronic Transfer of Fund.
Godswill, an IT staff of a new generation bank, is alleged to have fraudulently connived with some scammers and hacked into his bank’s database and obtained the sum of Six Billion and Twenty-Eight Million Naira (N6.28b).
Fair complexioned Godswill is 38 years old and 1.73meters in height. He hails from Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State.
His last known address is No. 7 Balogun Akarutu Street, off Tijani Salako, Ile-epo Ashamu Estate, Ejigbo-Lagos.
Anybody with useful information as to his whereabouts should contact the Commission in its Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Gombe, Port Harcourt and Abuja offices or through these numbers 09-9044751-3, 08093322644, 08183322644, 070-26350721-3,070-6350724-5; its e-mail address: info@efccnigeria.orgor the nearest Police Station and other security agencies

Re: IT Banking Theft In Broad Daylite! by ooofreezy(m): 5:14am On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmmn! dats some deep shiiiiiit!
Re: IT Banking Theft In Broad Daylite! by slap1(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2014
This is too much, honestly.
Re: IT Banking Theft In Broad Daylite! by franugo(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Abi o my broda. I first saw the news in bbc n an IT expert said the amount was UNUSUALLY large but that the method was common...anyhow sha, d guy don blow bigtime cos i no know how naija fit trace am unless dem beg america cos surely #america will know#
Re: IT Banking Theft In Broad Daylite! by 2cato: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2014
What will be the reward for bringing him to justice?
These are the kind of news bbc will want the world to know about nigeria. People should stop all these nonsense by given nigeria a bad name.
Re: IT Banking Theft In Broad Daylite! by franugo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: What will be the reward for bringing him to justice?
These are the kind of news bbc will want the world to know about nigeria. People should stop all these nonsense by given nigeria a bad name.

am trying 2 understand u mr. 2cato...r u saying dt news like this should not be spread n d culprit go scotfree or r u saying thatd naijans should stop their magomago

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Union Of Nairalanders (NUN) / Foluke Daramola Opens Up In Recent Interview / 2014 /2015 Unilag Pg Form Still On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.