Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day (3652 Views)

MTN Night Plan Is Now 24hours? / MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 17, 2014
good morning everyone, i jez discovered a new vpn app from play store, it is SurfEasy... i downloaded it around midnight sha, i open d app nd it run some processes (singning up to their server is free, getting my current location, autl downloaded a uk vpn by itself) now err thing juz seem to be working lyk a dream coz ts past 6a.m. now nd m still using it!! m jez posting it maybe some of u guyz might want to try it out. .. MORNING ONCE AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by Ayomi088(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2014
Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-300

Hop in to find out
Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by Kash007(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Bamzydon: good morning everyone, i jez discovered a new vpn app from play store, it is SurfEasy... i downloaded it around midnight sha, i open d app nd it run some processes (singning up to their server is free, getting my current location, autl downloaded a uk vpn by itself) now err thing juz seem to be working lyk a dream coz ts past 6a.m. now nd m still using it!! m jez posting it maybe some of u guyz might want to try it out. .. MORNING ONCE AGAIN!
Have you tried turning off and then on your data? Midnight plan tends to work during the day, until there is a distruption of connection.
Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Kash007: Have you tried turning off and then on your data? Midnight plan tends to work during the day, until there is a distruption of connection.

Tried it but it doesn't connect again
Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by darlingnuel(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Why suffer yourself when you can get a whooping 2GB for just 2k (save 5h) and use it any tym of d day? Dunno ppl still use the 2k5 plan. Smh
Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by laivwire(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bamzydon: good morning everyone, i jez discovered a new vpn app from play store, it is SurfEasy... i downloaded it around midnight sha, i open d app nd it run some processes (singning up to their server is free, getting my current location, autl downloaded a uk vpn by itself) now err thing juz seem to be working lyk a dream coz ts past 6a.m. now nd m still using it!! m jez posting it maybe some of u guyz might want to try it out. .. MORNING ONCE AGAIN!
I use the night plan and I'm posting with it now. You get 1.5gb bonus when you subscribe that can be used during day time. Don't you know this?
Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by In2systemsTech(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
darlingnuel: Why suffer yourself when you can get a whooping 2GB for just 2k (save 5h) and use it any tym of d day? Dunno ppl still use the 2k5 plan. Smh

Jeez, how can you compare 2k5 for 4G to 2k for 2GB?? I don't get it...

3 Likes

Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by darlingnuel(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
In2systemsTech:

Jeez, how can you compare 2k5 for 4G to 2k for 2GB?? I don't get it...
The difference is that d 2k5 plan is a 'suffer-suffer' plan: u re allowed to use only d 1.5gb bonus at ur own time, while d 3gb usage is time-restricted. If u don't use up d bonus within 30 days, u loose d 3gb. And then u av to struggle n suffer ursef to meet up d 'evil deadline', suffering ursef unnecessarily! I can introduce you to someone who'd sell u 2.5GB for ur 2k5. Isn't dt better? U use it at ur convenient time. Or buy 1GB fr 1k and save ur rem dough for another day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by kevoh(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
darlingnuel: The difference is that d 2k5 plan is a 'suffer-suffer' plan: u re allowed to use only d 1.5gb bonus at ur own time, while d 3gb usage is time-restricted. If u don't use up d bonus within 30 days, u loose d 3gb. And then u av to struggle n suffer ursef to meet up d 'evil deadline', suffering ursef unnecessarily! I can introduce you to someone who'd sell u 2.5GB for ur 2k5. Isn't dt better? U use it at ur convenient time. Or buy 1GB fr 1k and save ur rem dough for another day
You do not lose the 3GB! Easy with the lie, Sir angry . The 3GB is rolled over if unused within 30 days and you end up with 7.5 GB (6GB nite + 1.5GB day) at your next 2k5 subscription. That is 6 GB which you can use to download movies at night! wink Your remaining unused nite data is always rolled over at your next 2k5 subscription. Choose wisely for the most convenient to you. For me I combine both using two different SIMS.

1 Like

Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by In2systemsTech(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
darlingnuel: The difference is that d 2k5 plan is a 'suffer-suffer' plan: u re allowed to use only d 1.5gb bonus at ur own time, while d 3gb usage is time-restricted. If u don't use up d bonus within 30 days, u loose d 3gb. And then u av to struggle n suffer ursef to meet up d 'evil deadline', suffering ursef unnecessarily! I can introduce you to someone who'd sell u 2.5GB for ur 2k5. Isn't dt better? U use it at ur convenient time. Or buy 1GB fr 1k and save ur rem dough for another day

Oh okay.... Thought there was a way out lipsrsealed
Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by darlingnuel(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
kevoh:
You do not lose the 3GB! Easy with the lie, Sir angry . The 3GB is rolled over if unused within 30 days and you end up with 7.5 GB (6GB nite + 1.5GB day) at your next 2k5 subscription. That is 6 GB which you can use to download movies at night! wink Your remaining unused nite data is always rolled over at your next 2k5 subscription. Choose wisely for the most convenient to you. For me I combine both using two different SIMS.
There ain't no lies there. U can only get a data rollover if u can afford to cough out another 2k5 before ur subscription elapses.
Re: About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day by kevoh(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
darlingnuel: There ain't no lies there. U can only get a data rollover if u can afford to cough out another 2k5 before ur subscription elapses.
Once again not true. I do rollover any unused data left from the 3 GB nite at the end of 30 days. Like I said before, you choose wisely what is convenient to you. For me, 2k5plan (4.5GB) on SIM1 and I begin to interchange with shared data of 1k on SIM2 as soon as I exhaust the 1.5GB day all on PC. This way get to use my spare 3GB nite.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Fraud By MTN / Jumia Mobile Week 2016 is On.. Start Buying / MTN Nigeria Reduces Night Plan Volume And Increases SME Data Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.