Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,511 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Oh That I ... Past - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh That I ... Past (445 Views)

Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am" / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh That I ... Past by overcomersfaith(f): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Father, we call upon You as commanded us in Your word, show us we pray Thee, deep things which we knoweth not. Open our eyes of understanding to see all You want us to see. Open our ears to hear what You want us to hear. Watch over our lips this day to say only those things that are pleasing to You alone in the Name of Jesus. Have your way, O! Lord.

Do not wish for yesterday day to come back, for you should know better that it will never be, rather pray for the grace to keep experiencing God in a great and higher dimensions, for God is new every morning.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Did You Weep For Ur Sins When You Came To Christ? / Preaching The Gospel In The 21st Century / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/10/14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.