Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? (2324 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2013
Let's say I turn from Saul to Paul

Atheist scoffer to christian,

What then?

Do I get rebaptized?

Do I start going to church? Which church by the way?

Do I become a trinitarian or non-trinitarian?

Which bible do I then read? KJV or NIV etc?

Do I stop looking at junk in the trunk when I go to church? is that a sin (used to do that to pass away time in church as an early atheist)

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by dgitrader(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03: Let's say I turn from Saul to Paul

What then?

Do I get rebaptized?

Do I stop looking at junk in the trunk when I go to church? is that a sin (used to do that to pass away time in church as an early atheist)

If you totally accept christ as your LORD AND SAVIOR, Confessing with ur mouth, and believing in your heart, you shall be saved. God will reveal Himself to you and the holy spirit will guide you and give you wisdom that we are all one body in christ.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 10, 2013
dgitrader:

If you totally

totally what?
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by christemmbassey(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03: Let's say I turn from Saul to Paul

What then?

Do I get rebaptized?

bible says it is impossible, sorry. You can try islam or catholicism.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by ckkris: 4:54pm On May 10, 2013
Study the Bible quietly for 3 years, as Saul did in Arabia. Many 'church members' are often unwilling to STUDY the Bible, which has the power to make people wise.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by christemmbassey(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2013
@moskeeto, what happened to ur bros logicboy, abi una don chop spaghetti and pig leaf am? Una wicked, true.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 10, 2013
christemmbassey: bible says it is impossible, sorry. You can try islam or catholicism.

Mark 9:23 "'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for one who believes."

John 5:24 "Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

I listen to Jesus not Pastor Chris smiley
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 10, 2013
dgitrader:

If you totally accept christ as your LORD AND SAVIOR, Confessing with ur mouth, and believing in your heart, you shall be saved. God will reveal Himself to you and the holy spirit will guide you and give you wisdom that we are all one body in christ.

Halleluyah!

Ehem....but still answer the question na...
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by dgitrader(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2013
dgitrader:

Find [size=25pt]any bible believing church [/size]and study the word of God all the time. Your old beliefs shall passaway and you will become a new creation

Hope that answers your question!
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 10, 2013
ckkris: Study the Bible quietly for 3 years, as Saul did in Arabia. Many 'church members' are often unwilling to STUDY the Bible, which has the power to make people wise.

I have read the bible for lots of years bro.....
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by ckkris: 5:01pm On May 10, 2013
christemmbassey: bible says it is impossible, sorry. You can try islam or catholicism.
Logicboy has not even come close to the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 10, 2013
ckkris: Logicboy has not even come close to the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit.

Blasphemy against the holy spirit?

Done it grin
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by christemmbassey(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2013
oh sorry you were a catholic and not a christian, em em em, let me see, mmmmh, ok do 1st thing 1st, accept Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord and Saviour then let see how we can take it from there.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by dgitrader(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

But have you given your life to christ? what you need can only come from ur heart, do it and beliving in your heart, you will be made new. You must be bornagain to see the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God isnt a place or location....... Its a way of life. The higher life of victory, victory over the world.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 10, 2013
ckkris: Logicboy has not even come close to the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit.
I think the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit is to question how he got a virgin pregnant.. lipsrsealed
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by christemmbassey(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mark 9:23 "'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for one who believes."

John 5:24 "Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

I listen to Jesus not Pastor Chris smiley
the devil has been quoting the bible since b4 Jesus 1st advent. Try another trick.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 10, 2013
christemmbassey: oh sorry you were a catholic and not a christian, em em em, let me see, mmmmh, ok do 1st thing 1st, accept Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord and Saviour then let see how we can take it from there.

What if I accept Motombo J Christ......the african Jesus.....he died so that a black version of christ could save us!

1 Like

Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by ckkris: 5:10pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sir, please I emphasised STUDY, not read. I STUDIED the Bible for yeats, thats why I no one can confuse me about SPIRITUAL PHENOMENA.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 10, 2013
dgitrader:

But have you given your life to christ? what you need can only come from ur heart, do it and beliving in your heart, you will be made new. You must be bornagain to see the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God isnt a place or location....... Its a way of life. The higher life of victory, victory over the world.

What? A kingdom that is not a place or a location.

The only place that really fits that description is Neverland where Peter Pan lives.

.....and it doesnt exist..........
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2013
ckkris: Sir, please I emphasised STUDY, not read. I STUDIED the Bible for yeats, thats why I no one can confuse me about SPIRITUAL PHENOMENA.

Which church do you go to?
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by ckkris: 5:13pm On May 10, 2013
musKeeto:
I think the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit is to question how he got a virgin pregnant.. lipsrsealed
No Sir. Asking questions is not a sin at all.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by sweettease(f): 5:16pm On May 10, 2013
There is something about you, and i actually believe you'v got more than what you are offering now to offer! Time will tell
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 10, 2013
sweet-tease:
There is something about you, and i actually believe you'v got more than what you are offering now to offer! Time will tell

Take me to your bedroom, miss.....I have a lot to offer wink

1 Like

Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by ckkris: 5:23pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Which church do you go to?
tbh, I feel free wherever 2 or 3 or more gather together. When atheistic 'pastors' preach nonsense I just smile and thank God for his mercies. Right now, I'm in a CMS-type Anglican Church.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2013
ckkris: tbh, I feel free wherever 2 or 3 or more gather together. When atheistic 'pastors' preach nonsense I just smile and thank God for his mercies. Right now, I'm in a CMS-type Anglican Church.

So you even belong to a fake church.

Anglican church is a fake catholic church.....started by an immoral king if I remember clearly
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by christemmbassey(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2013
ckkris: Sir, please I emphasised STUDY, not read. I STUDIED the Bible for yeats, thats why I no one can confuse me about SPIRITUAL PHENOMENA.
dont mind logicboy, he stole communion and ran away from rcc, he is like Cain his condition is very serious o, the only thing is to pray for his sanity.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by sweettease(f): 5:25pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are not dat lucky tongue
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 10, 2013
christemmbassey: dont mind logicboy, he stole communion and ran away from rcc, he is like Cain his condition is very serious o, the only thing is to pray for his sanity.

Cain was a murderer right?

Atheism = murder?
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by ckkris: 5:26pm On May 10, 2013
sweet-tease:
I've noticed that. All things work together for good. . .

1 Like

Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 10, 2013
sweet-tease:

Of course, you are too holier than thou for that......lets go to a motel.....no one can see us there....your reputation among church women will still be intact.. grin grin grin grin

Just kidding ooo......I dont even know if you are married oooooo

1 Like

Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by ckkris: 5:30pm On May 10, 2013
christemmbassey: dont mind logicboy, he stole communion and ran away from rcc, he is like Cain his condition is very serious o, the only thing is to pray for his sanity.
Well, stealing anything is not an unforgivable sin.
Re: Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

sweet-tease:

*in wizkid's voice... tease me, tease me, tease me baby.. incoherent mumbling, tease me, tease me, tease me baby..*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are All Muslims Going To Hell? / Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? / Thirteen Reasons Why The Doctrine Of Original Sin Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.