Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why Mr. Seun Osewa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Mr. Seun Osewa? (827 Views)

Why Mr. Godwin Emefiele Should Have Been Fired / Why Mr. Mike Okiro Cannot Head The Police Service Commission‏ By Femi Falana / Islamisation Of Nigeria:Why's Mr President Still In The "holy Land"? (OIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mr. Seun Osewa? by nickxtra(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Mr. Seun, we assume Nairaland Forum, although created by your humble self is a platform which is intended for free expression by all Nigerians and none Nigerians alike, subject to strict compliance to all the conditions therein. This I have been sincerely observing in all my posts and comments, untill I raised an alarm on 15th day of Sept, 2014 about the 'unjust' posting of 'unworthy' topics to front page, while better and more informative and educative topics are not considered for front page. Now Mr. Seun or to whom ever it may concern, that particular post has been REMOVED or DELETED without recourse to me - either to reprimand me of the unpleasantness or undesirabiliy of such a topic or to refute my observation. I think that is a serious breach on your part, for which I am 'eminently' qualified to get the reason(s) why the post was deleted and subsequently an apology from you, unless genuine or tenable reason or reasons are tendered to the satisfaction of all Nairalanders. According to you, Mr. Seun, as paraphrased hereto, 'you can erase our data, but you can't erase our memory'. Please, the said post is a 'child of my brain', I want it back. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Mr. Seun Osewa? by ibkgab001: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
I Bet this will never get to Front Page grin
Re: Why Mr. Seun Osewa? by REMMEI(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Another one.....
Re: Why Mr. Seun Osewa? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2014
.. you have freedom to express yourself does not mean rules will not be applied

Re: Why Mr. Seun Osewa? by cirmuell(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2014
ibkgab001: I Bet this will never get to Front Page grin
why should it?

Op even this thread is a breach of NL rules, it says mail mod or supermods to address any grievances.
Re: Why Mr. Seun Osewa? by ShehuAba(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2014
nickxtra: Mr. Seun, we assume Nairaland Forum, although created by your humble self is a platform which is intended for free expression by all Nigerians and none Nigerians alike, subject to strict compliance to all the conditions therein. This I have been sincerely observing in all my posts and comments, untill I raised an alarm on 15th day of Sept, 2014 about the 'unjust' posting of 'unworthy' topics to front page, while better and more informative and educative topics are not considered for front page. Now Mr. Seun or to whom ever it may concern, that particular post has been REMOVED or DELETED without recourse to me - either to reprimand me of the unpleasantness or undesirabiliy of such a topic or to refute my observation. I think that is a serious breach on your part, for which I am 'eminently' qualified to get the reason(s) why the post was deleted and subsequently an apology from you, unless genuine or tenable reason or reasons are tendered to the satisfaction of all Nairalanders. According to you, Mr. Seun, as paraphrased hereto, 'you can erase our data, but you can't erase our memory'. Please, the said post is a 'child of my brain', I want it back. Thank you.

Please have you tried to notify him via email. Because the complaint from him is that you shouldn't create a thread to complain rather you should mail the mods or super mods..
Re: Why Mr. Seun Osewa? by ibkgab001: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2014
It has to.. Just because Seun will never see New topics only what is on FP... You know Mukina would be querried if this gets to FP
Re: Why Mr. Seun Osewa? by GowonAbacha: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2014
nickxtra: Mr. Seun, we assume Nairaland Forum, although created by your humble self is a platform which is intended for free expression by all Nigerians and none Nigerians alike, subject to strict compliance to all the conditions therein. This I have been sincerely observing in all my posts and comments, untill I raised an alarm on 15th day of Sept, 2014 about the 'unjust' posting of 'unworthy' topics to front page, while better and more informative and educative topics are not considered for front page. Now Mr. Seun or to whom ever it may concern, that particular post has been REMOVED or DELETED without recourse to me - either to reprimand me of the unpleasantness or undesirabiliy of such a topic or to refute my observation. I think that is a serious breach on your part, for which I am 'eminently' qualified to get the reason(s) why the post was deleted and subsequently an apology from you, unless genuine or tenable reason or reasons are tendered to the satisfaction of all Nairalanders. According to you, Mr. Seun, as paraphrased hereto, 'you can erase our data, but you can't erase our memory'. Please, the said post is a 'child of my brain', I want it back. Thank you.
If I hear sey the boy return your topic to you grin... He has eaten it and digested it. E don even shìt am commot tey tey grin. There's no crime in waiting for front page dear. It took me just a month to make front page before my original account got banned for ten solid years. All thanks to seun. So just multiply 1 month X 4 years + 7 years grin. You'll still be active on nairaland by then and would have made front page grin
Re: Why Mr. Seun Osewa? by ifaoni(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
seun is madt, i swear.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Have Endorsed Jonathan For 2015 / BUHARI APC Fans Lets Gather Here. / Fmr Senate President Blasts Obasanjo - You Are Hypocritical, Insincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.