Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) (8446 Views)

Who Killed Isaac Adaka Boro? / Isaac Adaka Boro & Niger Delta Militancy / Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) by vicadex07(m): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2014
cool
Re: Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) by Qelvin(m): 1:03am On Sep 20, 2014
vicadex07:

grin grin grin
Oh boy this goes beyond losing an argument,I just couldn't help but fix the blunders of that dunce, to think that the underachieving scum has younger ones who look up to him as a role model makes me cringe in disgust and Pity...I have ready sealed his fate-doom,and it will take more than any deliverance to break it...his destiny is now in my hands like a scroll embedded in inscriptions of blood,he is an era of fatality.
Re: Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2014
@ op, this piece is quite interesting.

But, in your consistent "hate mode" for Igbo/Biafra, you believed beyond doubt that Adaka Boro was killed by the same "whipped " biafran rebels.

If indeed you believed Boro was killed by the retreating enemy. Why wish for an inquiry over his death.

He died in active service.

1 Like

Re: Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Qelvin:
Oh boy this goes beyond losing an argument,I just couldn't help but fix the blunders of that dunce, to think that the underachieving scum has younger ones who look up to him as a role model makes me cringe in disgust and Pity...I have ready sealed his fate-doom,and it will take more than any deliverance to break it...his destiny is now in my hands like a scroll embedded in inscriptions of blood,he is an era of fatality.
Dude stop being pathetic and miserable! You have been swearing for your lineage since without making sense. Life is not about chest-beating!!! Gosh..... Its a pain to be you

1 Like

Re: Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) by Deadlytruth(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
See dodging of issue!
Re: Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) by Deadlytruth(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Qelvin:
Boro died like a rat, so sad he wasted his youth on misplaced priorities, the Nigerian govt aptly used him as a tool to " liberate" the oil rich minority areas from the same old revisions of "Igbo domination" but what was his outcome? Boro was wasted by the same Nigerians in a well hatched ambush(this was substantially confirmed by this article I read written by an Ijaw who exposed the bizarre circumstances surrounding Boro's death) I'll dig up that article and post it shortly.

As usual with and as characteristic of your people you left the main issue raised and started chasing secondary shadows.
The simple question is; Why did Ojukwu and Ironsi thwart Isaac Boro's attempt to seceed only for Ojukwu too to later cry and wail that Isaac Boro too thwarted Biafra Republic in revenge?
Who killed Boro is not the issue here, and moreover Ojukwu too intended to kill him through the instrumentality of Ironsi's government only that God intervened and extricated Boro from Ojukwu's firing squad.
An Ojukwu who intended to kill Boro is as guilty of his death as whoever else actually later killed him. After all the question of Boro getting killed would not have arisen had Ojukwu just allowed him have his republic just as Ojukwu too later wished the Nigerian government allowed him have his Biafra.
Your ilk are quick to mock Isaac Boro for allegedly being eventually killed by the Nigerian side he worked for but you conveniently forget that the same Nigerian side Ojukwu worked for by crushing Isaac Boro's Niger Delta Republic also eventually killed Millions of Ojukwu's Biafran brothers and nearly Ojukwu himself. Isaac Boro's case was far better that Ojukwu's because while the Nigerian side killed only Boro (assuming your theory is even correct) and killed no innocent ijaw civilian, same can't be said of Ojukwu whose fellow Igbos were killed in thousands by the same Nigerian side Ojukwu worked for in betraying Isaac Boro.
Those who deny others freedom don't deserve it themselves................Abraham Lincoln.

2 Likes

Re: Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) by Sinistami(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Deadlytruth:

As usual with and as characteristic of your people you left the main issue raised and started chasing secondary shadows.
The simple question is; Why did Ojukwu and Ironsi thwart Isaac Boro's attempt to seceed only for Ojukwu too to later cry and wail that Isaac Boro too thwarted Biafra Republic in revenge?
Who killed Boro is not the issue here, and moreover Ojukwu too intended to kill him through the instrumentality of Ironsi's government only that God intervened and extricated Boro from Ojukwu's firing squad.
An Ojukwu who intended to kill Boro is as guilty of his death as whoever else actually later killed him. After all the question of Boro getting killed would not have arisen had Ojukwu just allowed him have his republic just as Ojukwu too later wished the Nigerian government allowed him have his Biafra.
Your ilk are quick to mock Isaac Boro for allegedly being eventually killed by the Nigerian side he worked for but you conveniently forget that the same Nigerian side Ojukwu worked for by crushing Isaac Boro's Niger Delta Republic also eventually killed Millions of Ojukwu's Biafran brothers and nearly Ojukwu himself. Isaac Boro's case was far better that Ojukwu's because while the Nigerian side killed only Boro (assuming your theory is even correct) and killed no innocent ijaw civilian, same can't be said of Ojukwu whose fellow Igbos were killed in thousands by the same Nigerian side Ojukwu worked for in betraying Isaac Boro.
Those who deny others freedom don't deserve it themselves................Abraham Lincoln.

Thank youy brother. Everything is so saddening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Is In Cuba Receiving Coronavirus Treatment - Nnamdi Kanu / OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders / PDP Lifts The Suspension Of Wamakko Sokoto State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.