Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,522,691 members, 5,769,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 August 2020 at 04:07 PM

How To Reply To Comments On This Section. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Reply To Comments On This Section. (9894 Views)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments / I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by essential101(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12
Testing
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by BrainRider: 11:46am On Apr 18
marcosanchez:
I've read all your post and It's really amazing , I can say. Keep it up and I will follow every single one of them smiley
gta 5 cheats

Kudos
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by BrainRider: 11:46am On Apr 18
Testing [color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by InfoseekerAC: 4:54pm On Apr 24
Thanks for providing such a useful information !!
Love from https://infoseekershub.com/
Also check : https://infoseekershub.com/how-to-watch-youtube-videos-without-ads/
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by winamac: 11:50am On Apr 28
Princecampbell:
I'm learning to reply to a comment ohhhh
reply well smiley
Princecampbell:
I'm learning to reply to a comment ohhhh
reply well
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by johnnyjaybaba: 5:32am On May 02
Done
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by johnnyjaybaba: 5:32am On May 02
Hi
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Labinto9: 11:28am On May 03
Me too
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Labinto9: 11:29am On May 03
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by donchibe: 11:04am On May 17
[quote author=oyedav post=74088649]hello!

ff
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by donchibe: 11:06am On May 17
Labinto9:
Me too

ff
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Udobassey(m): 12:20am On May 18
Me too

grin grin grin
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by marimarempress: 9:36am On May 18
Wow
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by marimarempress: 9:37am On May 18
Learning
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by marimarempress: 10:08am On May 18
[quote author=UrennaNkoli post=26377629] Hello everyone, I've been a guest on nairaland for long but I just joined the forum today. I've figured out how to create topics but I don't know how to make replies to people's comments and post. I've tried everything but all in vain. Thanks for your answers.i am trying to
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by marimarempress: 6:10pm On May 19
[quote author=UrennaNkoli post=26377629] Hello everyone, I've been a guest on nairaland for long but I just joined the forum today. I've figured out how to create topics but I don't know how to make replies to people's comments and post. I've tried everything but all in vain. Thanks for your answers.

Trying
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by marimarempress: 6:11pm On May 19
BrainRider:
Kudos
Trying to quote
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by niceking22(m): 2:32pm On May 24
Anyi3:
click on quote below this msg

or click on reply at the bottom of this topic

...thats all
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by InfoseekerAC: 8:43am On Jun 01
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by DonTwice: 6:51pm On Jun 11
Sakabest:
Like this
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by DonTwice: 6:52pm On Jun 11
You're welcome
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by DonTwice: 6:52pm On Jun 11
InfoseekerAC:
You're welcome
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by DonTwice: 6:53pm On Jun 11
BrainRider:
Testing [color=#990000][/color] angry

Testing what?
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Hautebrand: 2:18am On Jun 21
How do I delete a post on nairaland?
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by davidpeace99: 10:56pm On Jul 21
Okay

Did it work?
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Adebolaadex: 4:46pm On Jul 23
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by daveluchi: 4:39pm On Jul 31
Hello Everyone there's an NGO currently having an auction/selling off old office wears as a result of new donations.

CHECK THE WEBSITE YOU CAN BUY THE NGO's OLD CARS AT A VERY CHEAP RATE.

2018 MODEL OF APPLE LAPTOPS/ TELEVISIONS FOR AS LOW AS 50K

www.smilesicklecellfoundation.com.ng

Best regards,
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by DivineGraceHomes: 12:19pm On Aug 02
Liamm:

[size=22pt]THREAD
CLOSED
[/size]
HELLOOOOOOO pls reply is not showing under my post and i cant find create new topic either,its been a week now and i dont know what to do pls help me.....thank you
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by DivineGraceHomes: 12:20pm On Aug 02
DivineGraceHomes:

HELLOOOOOOO pls reply is not showing under my post and i cant find create new topic either,its been a week now and i dont know what to do pls help me.....thank you
Have tried all efforts pls kindly come to my rescue.....Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? / Top 100 Praise & Worship Songs 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.