Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Reply To Comments On This Section. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Reply To Comments On This Section. (21257 Views)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments / I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by DivineGraceHomes: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2020
DivineGraceHomes:

Have tried all efforts pls kindly come to my rescue.....Thank you so much

Pls reply has gone again and create new topics and dis time arround am having messages from clients, pls help out pls and pls,help sort this stress permanently
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Leobed: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2020
hi
yus1034:
hi
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Akinsu: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2020
DivineGraceHomes:

Pls reply has gone again and create new topics and dis time arround am having messages from clients, pls help out pls and pls,help sort this stress permanently
hi hello
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by BeigJawnson(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
dylaneales:
Those who are roaming around, website to website in search of the right “computer science assignment help” Package that found a website. Who never imagined there existed more accurate and genuine Australian assignment help services. Many websites claim to be the number one, but my vote, undoubtedly lands into your account. After getting cheated by several other assignment providing companies, you know for sure, you buy assignment online or you can also found related topics assignment like java assignment help from sample assignment.

Just leave them alone...
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Onateye93: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2020
[/color][color=#000099]
[/quote].I'm new here[quote author=amansandhu post=74117586]i have read this and all things are good [www.myhelmetsguide.com]myhelmetsguide[/www.myhelmetsguide.com] on welding glasses shade 14
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Temitayo0112: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thank you for your UK Visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days , and Settlement applications within 60 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service).

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we are unlikely to resolve your application within these customer service targets. Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated as to the progress of your application but in the meantime please do not attend the application centre until you have received a further update. We will notify you by e-mail once your application has been decided.

Should I be worried ?
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by nnaemekaisaac21: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
How do I reply words in nairaland
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by nyengisam: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
https://bowvalleycollege.ca/programs-courses/community-studies/early-childhood-education-and-development-diploma
Good day please I would like to know if this course is a diploma course or a post graduate diploma course, and what are my chances of getting a study visa if my B.A is in Linguistics and communication studies but have been a child educator for 4 years thanks.
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by CocoBelle: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sakabest:
How Now
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Naheem4100: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2020
nnaemekaisaac21:
How do I reply words in nairaland

Co asking
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Chidera29(f): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Ok
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Chidera29(f): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Naheem4100:

Okayyy

Co asking
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by willbeck: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
UrennaNkoli:

Yeah thanks a lot dear.

Hello
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by NOBLE179(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Anyi3:
click on quote below this msg

or click on reply at the bottom of this topic

nice
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Lewisdinho(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ok
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Tosindele: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Driver needed for immediate employment contact midcannyboss@yahoo.com if interested. Must reside between Agungi and Jakanda area in Lekki. Also should be very familiar with Lagos reads
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Artistavin: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
hello
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Brainiac8(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Liamm:

[size=22pt]THREAD
CLOSED
[/size]

Okay thanks
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by enejianaha001: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
marcosanchez:
I've read all your post and It's really amazing , I can say. Keep it up and I will follow every single one of them smiley
gta 5 cheats

Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2021
Anyi3:
click on quote below this msg

Hello

Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2021
enejianaha001:

Hello

Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2021
Tosindele:
Driver needed for immediate employment contact midcannyboss@yahoo.com if interested. Must reside between Agungi and Jakanda area in Lekki. Also should be very familiar with Lagos reads

Still trying this reply stuff out
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by RealtorBen(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Princecampbell.
I'm learning to reply to a comment

Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by RealtorBen(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by LuchyCute222(f): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2021
UrennaNkoli:
Hello everyone, I've been a guest on nairaland for long but I just joined the forum today. I've figured out how to create topics but I don't know how to make replies to people's comments and post. I've tried everything but all in vain. Thanks for your answers.

like this??
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by LuchyCute222(f): 12:54am On Mar 12, 2021
RealtorBen:
Princecampbell.

grin
RealtorBen:
Princecampbell.

Lol
Same!�
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by OpeyQuest: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anyi3:

Alright thanks I get now

Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Fisherlala: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Please am new here and I want to know how to reply texts as I feel I have a lot to contribute to this lovely forum.
Thanks
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Fisherlala: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2021
LuchyCute222:
grin

Lol
Same!�

Is this how I do it?
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Saviourk: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: How To Reply To Comments On This Section. by Mattjnr(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
UrennaNkoli:
Hello everyone, I've been a guest on nairaland for long but I just joined the forum today. I've figured out how to create topics but I don't know how to make replies to people's comments and post. I've tried everything but all in vain. Thanks for your answers.

Teach Me How To Post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Video: Alani Pamolekun 2 | Latest 2015 Yoruba Movie (teaser) / Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee / Life-changing Inventions That Were Created By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.