Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids (37853 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Rocked Matching Outfits With Their Kids / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Emmalot121(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by CharlieMaria(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
amanze15: grin this app is great grin
So great. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Johnnoo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Great!!! This is a learning for all parents
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by SEYIKP(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
AFRICAN DADS ONLY INVENT MEANS TO LOOT THE MONEY THAT IS MEANT FOR THOUSANDS GENERATIONS. AND LEAVE FRAGMENTS FOR THE POPULACE TO BATTLE WITH.
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by sobmos(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ettore buggatti
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by eruchboy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
how sweet
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by amanze15(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
CharlieMaria:
So great. grin grin grin grin
first page on a daily
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by adioolayi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Amazing
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Yemlizzy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
How nice!

3 Likes

Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by money121(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
am0s: what about Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by kobonaire(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
6 Likes & 4 Old Likes
This is what I saw for the 'likes number' on someone's profile today .... I think the NL software developer(s) need to look into this.
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by str8up: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
coolNice one
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by kemiola89(f): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Guess God created men of such calibre in a very few number.
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Olong(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
More plsss
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Frankkk(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
interesting
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by supaman04(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Marvelous!!
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by englishmart(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
What about papa taye?
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by PERFECT2(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Counter thread: Kids Who Changed The World because of their Dad.
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by metalliccards(f): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
I know of a dad whom actually d much more his name is J E S U S
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Emmalot121(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
tuagbo: Jesus Christ is a myth homeboy.He never existed.
DID YOU KNOW? THE YEARS WE USE ARE NUMBERED AFTER CHRIST E.G THIS IS 2014 YEARS AFTER CHRIST.DON'T BE A FOOL,ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DATE THINGS AFTER A MYTH.YOU SEEM DELUDED AND HIGH ON PALM WINE MIXED WITH OGOGORO grin .2000 YEARS IS NOT TO LONG TO ASCERTAIN A ,MYTH.

8 Likes

Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Uchwilliam(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
The creator of a cartoon tv series in d 80s,super ted started d idea to cure his sons fear of darkness.
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Dreyl(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Inspiring!
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
datguru: so, should i start crying that my dad didnt change the world because of me ? undecided
are u worth saving ?
Nah question i ask oh
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by datguru: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
francleanflexy:
are u worth saving ?
Nah question i ask oh

what is this naw undecided . Respect yourself
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by ChukwuCantDie: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rubbish thread, dont care.
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by QuiverBox(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2014

Was Jesus Christ a Dad?

Why don't you read before you comment.

2 Likes

Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by QuiverBox(f): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
datguru: so, should i start crying that my dad didnt change the world because of me ? undecided

So , whose fault is it that you dad did not change the world because of you?
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by sam90s(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
tuagbo: Jesus Christ is a myth homeboy.He never existed.

That is taking it too far homeboy, no self respecting historian[even atheist] will ever state that. He lived and taught the gospel, the question is whether you believe it or not. Perhaps you wanted to say God.
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by QuiverBox(f): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
ChukwuCantDie: Rubbish thread, dont care.

Pained Dude, Your Dad did not Changed the World?

1 Like

Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2014

As far as we know...Jesus was not married(no-he did not marry Mary of Magdala, Martha or Mary), and never had any children.
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by shenisaac(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
What did he invent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts / 1st Birthday Of Sinach Daughter, Rachel Sonia Rhoda Chigozirim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.