Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Fire At Army Junction (welcome To Calabar) In Calabar, Cross River State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire At Army Junction (welcome To Calabar) In Calabar, Cross River State (924 Views)

Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire At Army Junction (welcome To Calabar) In Calabar, Cross River State by Wokeyim(f): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Info reaching me about thirty minutes ago has it that two fuel tankers just fell at Army Junction, the entrance into the People's Paradise. This has caused a raging fire and made the road impassable for motorists who now have to use alternative routes.

My sister who stays around there had to run away with her children for safety. I pray that the fire has not entered hers and other buildings as it took the fire service a while to get to the location, but they are there now.

God help us, Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Hit The ENTER Key So Hard ? / Yahoo Yahoo Boys, Get In Here, I Have Special Announcement For Y'all / FINALLY!!! Killer of Osama Bin Laden reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.