Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? (45681 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / What Will You Do If U See This At A Junction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by StevinMorgan(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Read this guy's insane reply after the cut. lmao

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2015
LMAO!! I go take am sharp sharp! grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2015
*faints*grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by aiyeboy(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Heaven sent!!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Juliaann(f): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2015
I go just waka pass

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by fairygeh(f): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by M4gunners: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will take all i mean all the money or did devil has money printing machine?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by benkings(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dah crazyclown of a guy is very funny ah swear down gringrin rotflmaogrin

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Applaner: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
op,
which junction wey u si am?

(runs out of de house wit only pant to de nearest junction)

op,
I de ask question

which junction wey u si am?

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by angelTI(f): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
God forbid bad thing.
I will talk to my leg sharp sharp
BTW, that currency is not ours
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by mesoade(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will bring out my di.ck,urinate on it then spit on it . . That will nullify the effect of the charm on it,then i'll take it.

20 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by dsmooth1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
undecided space booked til i knw wat to do

kiss undecided nw i knw wat to doo,, i will pickup d remote n change d Chanel coZ itz definitely a Yoruba or nollywood movie.. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by iduzebaba(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
u no fit take dis kynd money and expect to survive pass 3 days na

10 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by cromz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
I go pick am and pay tithe on the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Dlionsheart: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
M4gunners:
I will take all i mean all the money or did devil has money printing machine?

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
You almost cracked my ribs bro. Nice one!

Thanks for making my day !!!

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by joshbouy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will pick it up, not like the money's gonna bite
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Odunharry(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
if i no break the egg chop first then carry d money i 4k up

if na raw one,thank God pepper there na to cari am with the money leave their pot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by deanoffaculty: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yeeeeepa! I trust Lagos guyz!
Step 1- look for a dry plank or stone.
Step 2- throw it from a distance to break the egg.
step 3- try and urinate inside a bottle or empty container. Drink the urine and pour the remaining part on the money...
......LOBATAN!!! You've just won a new year lottery without stress. Pack the money before police start asking for their own share.
..........EKO O NI BAJE!!!.....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ausubillahi.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
My dear, knowing where I come from, I will walk away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by siegfried99(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lwkm.. oo
Chai grin

That reply is crazy grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Generalkorex(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
mesoade:
I will bring out my di.ck,urinate on it then spit on it . . That will nullify the effect of the charm on it,then i'll take it.
wa shere omo ogbon
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Generalkorex(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
I no go think am twice. God no go come down from heaven con lift me up na. Na peson he go send. He actually sent the nigga who droped that.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Opportunities only comes but once; it's my heavenly blessing that the devil wants to disguise. Even my God will not be happy if I see his blessings and 'jump and pass'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by M4gunners: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
You almost cracked my ribs bro. Nice one!

Thanks for making my day !!!
U are welcome bro
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Kylekent59: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Stop imagining and wake up

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Emodeee: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
@eroticangelina u want to tk d money dat u will nt wait and spend?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Wendy80(f): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
That Guy's reply is crazy, especially d part of Bank Cashier cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wait let me quickly return buari certificate before commenting

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Emodeee:
@eroticangelina u want to tk d money dat u will nt wait and spend?
um yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by constance500: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pick am asap
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by kingstylo01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
i go remove ma tin, urinate on the stuff them pick the money! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.