Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? (50522 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by texazzpete(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
oneeast: I am not rejoicing about the death of the people. I am only pained that the north created this monster that is ravaging it today. While their leaders have their children oversees, they used these Koran brainwashed children of others for their selfish purposes. So its a northern affair they should deal with it. I have not heard that a child of northern leader was killed in a blast or do they not have children too?

The problem of the north is illiteracy, their leaders used Koran to brainwash them to the extent that they could kill and destroy all in the name of their allah.

The north is its own problem afterwards they have ruled this country for over 35yrs out of 50yrs of its existence but still yet they are ravaged with horrible poverty and disease. What has those past rulers did to educate the north?

1. Stop these childish lies. You were rejoicing. You said you were 'feeling cool' as you read reports of vulnerable teenagers being blown to bits and machine-gunned to death.

2. Who is 'the north'? Is it the children on the streets of Kano that created this problem? Is it the kids in this school that have been killed?
If your beef is with the past leaders of the north, why not focus your ire on them instead of jubilating when teenagers are killed violently?

3. If you can agree that the problem of the north is illiteracy, why are you unconcerned when schools that are raising a new generation of northerners to fix the problem are attacked and killed?

Instead of thinking of how to craft a rebuttal, I suggest you sit down, look deep within yourself for a residual spark of humanity and ask why you cannot dredge up more empathy for the plight of your fellow Nigerians.

15 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by nellycobs: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mother fucker. The man who does not read is not better than the man who does not know how to read. You have taking what you want to spread.

omenka: Oritsejafor the gunrunner busted yesterday, bomb goes off today!!! Do the math!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
God help this country
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: Oritsejafor the gunrunner busted yesterday, bomb goes off today!!! Do the math!!

When a man tells a lie to another man, its usually unfortunate.

But when a man tells lies to himself, thats pathetic!

It is my sincere prayer and hope that you recover from whatever it is you are struggling with!

I wish you well.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Collynzo17: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ozonna: As our military starts recording victories against the insurgents at the war front, these vile creatures will have no option but to resort to attacks like this and suicide bombing. They're now desperate.

The intelligence community (DMI, SSS, etc) and the police should rise to the occasion. In cases like this instead of waiting for the army to respond because they're obviously being overstretched at this moment, our MOPOL should've been the first line of defence.

RIP to the dead
I have read this nonsense so many times on this thread, what exact victories are our military recording? These guys were isolated in Sambisa forest but now they control towns and villages installing emirs, hoisting flags etc. Yet you guys think we are recording victories against them because they have failed at 2 attempts to take over Maiduguri? When will our military first chase them out of Gwoza, Bama and other towns and villages before we talk about the almighty Sambisa forest?
You guys have no idea what we are in for.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by oneeast: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Where are the northern leaders? Don't they have leaders again? They are busy positioning themselves again to rule Nigeria when their land is being ravaged. Let the north sort themselves out. What a people!

I will keep restating that the north brought this monster on themselves. They use their people to kill their own people. What foolishness!

GEJ till 2019!

texazzpete:

1. Stop these childish lies. You were rejoicing. You said you were 'feeling cool' as you read reports of vulnerable teenagers being blown to bits and machine-gunned to death.

2. Who is 'the north'? Is it the children on the streets of Kano that created this problem? Is it the kids in this school that have been killed?
If your beef is with the past leaders of the north, why not focus your ire on them instead of jubilating when teenagers are killed violently?

3. If you can agree that the problem of the north is illiteracy, why are you unconcerned when schools that are raising a new generation of northerners to fix the problem are attacked and killed?

Instead of thinking of how to craft a rebuttal, I suggest you sit down, look deep within yourself for a residual spark of humanity and ask why you cannot dredge up more empathy for the plight of your fellow Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Collynzo17: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOAR:

The people that even clicked the LIKE button on that comment are even more pathetic!

How did we get to this point as a nation, where people have no empathy for innocent victims of this BH madness?
The same useless and Idiotic Yoruba hypocrite who was celebrating Adekunle's murder of mostly women and children few minutes, few hours and few days ago.
You guys are shocking!

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Emekamex(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have to say that the nigerian military is a total disappointment. They had the chance to wipe out all the terrorists when they were taking over towns. They usually attack in large group of thousands, a serious military would have taken them out using fighter jets but instead they were all running away. Sometimes, I wonder if we were cursed by God. Nothing good seems to go right in this country.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by idris4r83(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
joker5180: these guys seems determine to destroy this region, we will overcome them.
insha Allah bro
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
oneeast: Where are the northern leaders? Don't they have leaders again? They are busy positioning themselves again to rule Nigeria when their land is being ravaged. Let the north sort themselves out. What a people!

I will keep restating that the north brought this monster on themselves. They use their people to kill their own people. What foolishness!

GEJ till 2019!

Great....I hope when the next kidnap episode happens in the South East...you would appreciate the rest of the country saying it is the South East fault, and they brought it on themselves.

Better watch it.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Tundeiab(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
CyberWolf: Does Kano state has CSO at all?
NO, IT DOESNT "HAS" CSO! grin
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is there any difference between Nigeria and Iraq at present?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by GRAND30(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Rather insensitive old chap....to be advertising in a time of tragedy.

Hope I can do the same...advertise my wares.... when you are burying your grandfather for the second time

Commendable! How I wish you were harder on that robotic thoughtless poster. Some people have become too numb. Why would a sane fellow advertise a soft frothy blog story on a sobering thread of this sort? Another up there even posted some nasty erotic pictures of Beyonce. Where is conscience? Death, wherever it happens, puts tears in someone's eyes somewhere. As we all post on this thread, and some make light of this tragedy, I'd like you all to realise that some families somewhere have had their joy taken away perhaps for good.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by epospiky(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
RIP to the dead
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by teufelein(f): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
"Today, if anything will stir me to fight, it is my belief that Biafra was right. When I was growing up, we were told a lot of things to hate Biafra. Maybe some of us were persuaded. But the more I grow up, the more I realize that it was the greatest mistake we made for not allowing Biafra to stand.
"You might not feel the pain that I feel, but if an Igbo man does not feel the pain that I feel, I am sorry for him. If an Urhobo man doesn't feel the pain, I am sorry for him.
— ASARI DOKUBO.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Guyman02: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Boko Haram who are being wiped out by the military in their declared Calipahate resorts to attacking cheap targets. Coward boko haram.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by oneeast: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Of course when we allows it happens it will be our fault too. Governors at state level should get to work instead of waiting for FG to do everything for them. Obiano deployed intelligence gathering drones and CCTVs at the strategic points in Anambra to scientifically track and check criminal activities. What are the northern leaders doing?

bushdoc9919:

Great....I hope when the next kidnap episode happens in the South East...you would appreciate the rest of the country saying it is the South East fault, and they brought it on themselves.

Better watch it.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by BOAR: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Collynzo17:
The same useless and Idiotic Yoruba hypocrite who was celebrating Adekunle's murder of mostly women and children few minutes, few hours and few days ago.
You guys are shocking!

If you can escape from your bigotry, you will see that Adekunle was against anything that will break Nigeria.

Ojukwu and your other heroes are not different from Shekau, same ideology of breaking Nigeria and forming different nations.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Guyman02: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Okudiover: grin grin grin grin grin IHEJIRIKA AGAIN?

Only an Hediot laughs when a tragedy befalls the land. Kids are dead and hediots like you think its funny by laughing and calling Ihejirika. If aint got nothing reasonable to say why not keep quiet. Most sentiments come first before the pains of our citizens?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
oneeast: Of course when it happens it will be our fault. Governors at state level should get to work instead of waiting for FG to do everything for them. Obi launched monitoring drones and CCTVs at the strategic points in Anambra to scientifically track and check criminal activities. What are the northern leaders doing?

I daresay they are doing a lot.

But of course...criminals don't listen
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Youngzedd(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
We humans will destroy this world not the creator.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by hansad: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Your clamour for empathy observed. But you ought to know it: solution to the Boko Haram problem is grant the 12 northern states a sharia-governed country it craves. Both young and old celebrated when northern governors introduced sharia criminal codes into the legal system of the 12 northern states. Boko Haram later sprang up and has consistently stated that it is fighting for a sharia-governed country. So? Must the rest of Nigeria perish with north for what north brought to itself? No.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by BossAyuk: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
infinitty: kwankwaso and sanusi have determined to make kano state a terror state. Lets not forget so soon that it only in kano that we experienced about five different bomb blasts under 24 hours some time ago, all these blasts started shortly after sanusi became the emir of kano. Now kwankwaso is warming up to contest for presidency under APC platform. So that all part of Nigeria will be proned to bomb blast should he become the president(very impossible)
So if you want to content for Presidency you'll start bombing your own state? Your analysis is 'on point '
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by hansad: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Your clamour for empathy observed. But you ought to know it: solution to the Boko Haram problem is grant the 12 northern states a sharia-governed country their leaders crave. Both young and old celebrated when northern governors introduced sharia criminal codes into the legal system of the 12 northern states. Boko Haram later sprang up and has consistently stated that it is fighting for a sharia-governed country. Muslims, especially in the north may not like Boko Haram style, but they surely must welcome having the whole of Nigeria as an Islamic state. So? Must the rest of Nigeria perish with north for what north brought to itself? No. In any case, may the souls of the innocent killed rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Collynzo17: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOAR:

If you can escape from your bigotry, you will see that Adekunle was against anything that will break Nigeria.

Ojukwu and your other heroes are not different from Shekau, same ideology of breaking Nigeria and forming different nations.

Are you saying if it was the Nigerian military that bombed and opened fire on these innocent people to prevent the disintegration of Nigeria by boko haram, you would have celebrated it?
You are a foolish hypocrite, the fact remains that he killed a lot of innocent people ''things that moved and didn't move'' and you celeberated it. You have absolutely no moral justification to criticise those who don't care about the deaths in the north. Yours is far worse, they 'don't care'', while you actively celebrate.
You guys are the worst hypocrites on earth.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by ifekemmie(f): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairalanders...kindly confirm.

If true then it seems BH are trying very hard to remain relevant.

They shall be swept off the face of the earth soon to be reunited with the 72 virgins.

Amen. Confirmed!
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Arysexy: allah boys on rampage as military flush them, retaliation?
and equipt by CAN.ode
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by ifekemmie(f): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Its not bomb blast, its gun shots.

Both
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by nd07(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
I hope Northerners have left the kidnappers enclave that is the South too...

We rather have a country of kidnappers & armed robbers than that of ds blood sucking demons that fight in d name of a fake god

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by abokine: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
LMAyedun: Baseless!

Basefull. And on point. That CAN guy should be nab ASAP coz mehn all these insurgency crap will only make end if people like that if accused are arranged
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Jahskid: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
joker5180: attending to one of the victims now, escaped unhurt but seems psychotic
then focus on saving him/her and leave naira land 4 nw please

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Collynzo17: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
ifekemmie: Nairalanders...kindly confirm.

If true then it seems BH are trying very hard to remain relevant.

They shall be swept off the face of the earth soon to be reunited with the 72 virgins.

Amen. Confirmed!
They are not trying to remain relevant, they are actually getting more relevant. They have moved from inhabiting in forests to living in towns and villages, yet you guys feel we are defeating them. How laughable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.