Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog (1429 Views)

Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa / AMAZING PHOTOS Of An Animal That Possess The Genetic Features Of Dog And Pig / What Kind Of Dog Can One Use For Home Security? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2008
Perhaps any nairalander wnats to buy a dog, just send me a reply, i am a dog trainer, and i also sell dogs. I have trained dogs for oba tejuosho and other prestigious dog owners. Rottweilers, Pekingnese, Alsatians, Pit bull terrirs. Bull terriers, Collies,woolfs, Bloodhound. E.T.C. I have the biggest dog ranch in Nigeria, located in surulere lagos. The present alsatian dog in union bank ojuelegbe works for me.
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by SamMilla1(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2008
are you in calabar or where?
grin grin grin
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2008
No i am based in Lagos, but if you would like to get any of those dogs, just reply, i would be in Calabar in three days time, for some business.
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by MrCrackles(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2008
poster you fit ship me three dogs come london?! grin

dog handler
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2008
Possible. yes it posible. But you got to pay the shipment fee, but i can help you with one free shipment.

Donpuzo aka dogman
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by MrCrackles(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2008
ok make i follow awon boys word

we go yearn later
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by aAK1(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2008
I need a Rottweiler i stay in minna niger state.How much will it cost.
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by jtoliver: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
do you have a labrador retriever? if yes, how much? complete vaccination? dewormed? lineage certificate?
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2008
I have Rottweilers, but in sales of dog, price is determined by age grade. If a puppy we have specified price, if its adult we have specified price. Just tell me if its puppy or adult you need then i will tell you the price.

As for the lab, i have non in my dog ranch, but i have a friend who has a lot, specify the age grade and i will tell you the price.

Thanks

Donpuzo aka dogman
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by jtoliver: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
Any lab retriever 6-8 months old is okay, as long as it is completely vaccinated and dewormed; also preferably yellow or brown,

Thanks dogman!
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2008
I just recieved the message, i should find out the price tommorow, and then give you feed back.

One more thing, where do you stay?

Donpuzo aka dogman
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by jtoliver: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2008
Am staying at IITA in Ibadan, which is a nice place to raise a working dog like a lab. Do drop me a note about the price soon. Thanks man!
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2008
Hi, i saw the guy today, and spoke to him. He said the lab cost roughly 80-90 thousand as you didn't specify the sex of the lab but it costs 80-90 thousand. I sold mine 100 thousand. I had to tell him you are a friend of mine, so he made it that price. Rotweilers are 60-80 thousand, while alsatians are 35 thousand. whichever you need just reply. I would advice you get an alsatian, they are also like labs, although more human friendly. But it all depends o training. hope to hear from you soonest

Thanks

Donpuzo aka dogman
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hi, i spoke to another Doghandler, who has a fully vaccinated dog. Kenny dogs to be presice. He told me if you could show how serious you are, he will sell thye one he has in his ranch to you at a cheaper rate. What i want you to do now is to tell me how much you have, let me know what step to take, as he was trained by me, so if i speak to him he could assist you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Donpuzo aka Dogman
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by Toheeb31(m): 12:19am On May 27, 2011
i need a rottweiler or doberman female puppy n i got only 40k wil it be posible
Re: Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog by beeyee18: 1:57pm On May 25, 2013
hey y'all i have 2 4months old male bullmastiff.cute and very friendly and caring, friendly with strangers and very great with children,they allow u hold and pull their tails without aggression. they have received all vaccines and injections needed for their age. pictures below. they are pretty big for their age.
pls call or email beeyee18@gmail.com or call 08080187158

i am in isolo, Lagos.

Price is 150,000 negotiable.

(1) (Reply)

Accident Along Yenegua/amassoma Road / Ankara Accessories Promo @ Just 4k... Hurry / Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.