Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji (4802 Views)

Kanye West Says Kim Kadasian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama / Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama / Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by akay48(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kzinne: Mister man pls shut up. you made 500k from nairaland and did you give seun who gave you the opportunity to get such amount on his site through the contact you made, any dime? did you bother to ask for his account details? u see nigerians are very wicked. seun had beta wake up. ojb was in surulere doing free time for alot of artistes including 2face. when he had a problem, how many artistes bailed him out? it was amaechi and good willed nigerians who supported. seun had beta think. in 5, 10 to 20 years time, a younger beta and smarter young person would come up with a beta site and kick him out of business. by then he'll b say 40 or 50 years old. what does he fall back on? at that time folks like u wud definitely forget about him the way most of u have forgotten about the secondary schools and universities u attended. abeg take a seat

And you compared music abilities with programming abilities? In this era? In 5, 10 to 20 years t ooo me, no younger person will have the advantage of time and experience Seun has accumulated over the years. Computer skills is like fine wine, it gets better with time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by akay48(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
I hope the will clear the air.
Via Alexa SEO Tools.

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by pgo17(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
didadavid: This is a counter thread, yes.

Seun Osewa is a low key guy and we all know that. Not everyone likes showing off like Linda Ikeji. Seun Osewa is like Larry Page and Sergey Brin of google while Linda Ikeji is like Mark Zuckerberf of facebook. Google makes more money/more influential than Facebook but everyone knows Mark while few know Sergey and Larry

Seun Osewa has created an online community and a home for millions of Nigerians. We members of Nairaland see ourselves as family but thats not so for the Lindarians. A lot of intellectuals are on NL. People have gotten jobs, lives have been changed, marriages have been restored, broken hearts have been mended, dullards and nincompoops have become wise and brainiacs. Example are the fellows who couldnt write a simple HTML tag but can now build an application as powerful as facebook, insagram et al. We have donated money to save lives of very sick people countless times on here. People are ready to help you on any issue you have.

Seun is a programmer, Linda is not. Programmers are very intelligent individuals. They think deep, calculative and hard to come by. Seun built Nairaland himself which is not easy. Linda is hosted free on blogger. Seun has people on his payroll, Linda doesnt.

Many Nigerians abroad are addicted to Nairaland. There are so many people from the UK and the US who wouldnt get any update concerning Nigeria elsewhere than Nairaland.

All Linda Ikeji does is post about Davido, Wizkid and Nicki Minaj's rounded asss. How does that affect my life positively. Okay, she posts about Boko Haram too and the dirty Nigerian politics, how does that put food on my table?

And as for the money, Seun perhaps makes as much as Linda (am not sure)

Each banner advert you see on the Front Page costs 500k per mont (check here: https://www.nairaland.com/adrates) , multiply that by 6. Six adverts are displayed at once on the homepage, thats equal = 3m per month. Nairaland has more than 6 adverts on the homepage sometimes. Each section has six ads displayed at once, and there are about 60 sections, lets say each banner advert on other sections costs on average 5k per month (should be more than that) multiply by six, equals 30k, then multiply by 60, equals 1.8m. 1.8m + 3m

And for those of you who say Nairaland looks like thrash. It is a forum; how else do you expect a forum to look like. Forums are just about texts. The biggest online forum in the world is reddit.com. Nairaland looks much better than reddit. And the topics that make frontpage are very good. We shouldnt be serious all the time, so why post only serious issues on FP. Life without fun and laughter is thrash.

How many of us make 5 percent of what Seun makes?

And this is my humble logomarchy and this logomarchy as I have made without logoquashia
awesome
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Jinyjagz(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
kbshow100: How that one take concern me
u mumu ehn!
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Jinyjagz(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
louiskay: Oga park well jare .............. Am a big fan of LIB nd NL .................... LIB is much more OK dan NL ................... My view though ..................... But on their annual income u can't get the actual fact nd figure so abeg KIP mute
..my frend get out of here,dis thread is 4 matured mind nt for sum fake a$$ wizkid wannabe
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by louiskay(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jinyjagz: ..my frend get out of here,dis thread is 4 matured mind nt for sum fake a$$ wizkid wannabe
. U neva tell me watin ur probs be gan gan gan......... May be if u tell me I go help u profer solution ................ Jobless fellow............. Matured mind indeed
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: Oh really,clap for yourself o Mr.Spokesperson. cheesy Now tell me did Seun ask you to tell me to delete my Nland account? And what's my offense if I may ask?

I am a super spokesperson, just like a supermod. I do not need Seun's concurrence to tell you to delete your account. I am telling you on his behave without giving me the go ahead because I do not need it.

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by haryomikun(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
40dogzz: This is the problem with us, instead of thinking of what 2 crate & make pay, people ar here wasting valid time. That is how youths these days argue about football while the likes of ronaldo, messi, bale, roney & others smile 2 the bank each week.
So what are Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ doing here? ?
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by igwedaboss(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2014
40dogzz: This is the problem with us, instead of thinking of what 2 crate & make pay, people ar here wasting valid time. That is how youths these days argue about football while the likes of ronaldo, messi, bale, roney & others smile 2 the bank each week.
you reading this and replying to this actually shows u wasting ur time.. you shouldn't be here if everything to you is to make money.. go to investment or business section.. over sabi no good

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by igwedaboss(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Nairalandinfo: Will not lie that I don't visit LiB but that should be twice in a year or 2 unlike NL where I visit almost uncountable times in a day alone....

When those hackers stroke last 2-3 months, nigerians never has peace or rest cos NL had become a family/bro/sister in their lives but should anything happen to blogs like BN/LiB, nobody will give a f.uck about them....

Besides a forum is different from a blog and another issue to consider is that Linda has bo_o_bie and can tread on dangerous groundz that Seun & angelz will fear to tread upon
true son... if any popular blog shuts down, there are plenty of options to choose from.. but if Nairaland shuts down.. my brother. boredom and if not depression fit follow.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by igwedaboss(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Where as do you how much traffic nairaland gets in a month talk less of a month. I saw the statistics and I was like wooow... that's serious cash aside ad..
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Tundecool(m): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2014
Typing her blog address alone makes me sick..

3 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Kirinwa: 5:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Op did you miss your mathematics classes in school? That part about adverts in sections go and check it again.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by kbshow100(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Jinyjagz: u mumu ehn!
yes sir
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by atasteve: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2014
Have you noticed that NL is like repository of knowledge and ideas? Only heaven knows how many things I have been able to achieve in my life through NL...property to auto sections. Pls keep up the good work Seun. WE DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S GISTS BUT WE NEED WISDOM TO SOLVING LIFE ISSUES!!! God bless you Seun.

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2014
didadavid:

I am a super spokesperson, just like a supermod. I do not need Seun's concurrence to tell you to delete your account. I am telling you on his behave without giving me the go ahead because I do not need it.
Lol Nland is full of clowns,I think you need to be taken to sick old peoples home. That's where you belong,am done replying you sicko.
And don't quote me again,I ain't got no time for your crap this morning. Am warning you for the last time,don't get me upset.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by pomporiking: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Whoever owns this site needs to wake up and start making the money he deserves from it.because sooner or later another site better than nl will open and people will moev on
As for the thread

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by espn(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2014
I v neva visited dt fuckn blog b4 nd dnt ever intend to..wt biz do I v wif..dos trashy post on er bloggg!shitty blogg
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Ymodulus: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2014
didadavid:

Its high time you deleted your Nairaland account

He asked a question. Even though its foolish he deserves an answer.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Exjoker(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2014
well spoken op...
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Damsman10(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2014
gbadexy: One thing am pretty sure is that the people that visit nairaland are cerebral and much more financially well off.
I'm sure the op of the other thread doesn't know several multi million naira housing contracts and car deals done here.

Lives are impacted positively here. I don't go a day without coming here to get update on events happening in the country and as a result, people see me as being informed and seek confirmation on events from me.
me2
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Exjoker(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Cybermugu1: @bolded, very rue.. My father Dangote comes to mind.
...Wat if nau dem lay u ambush kidnap u...who u go blame?
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Enahi: Lol Nland is full of clowns,I think you need to be taken to sick old peoples home. That's where you belong,am done replying you sicko.
And don't quote me again,I ain't got no time for your crap this morning. Am warning you for the last time,don't get me upset.

I am highly disappointed in you. Why call me a sicko. This is highly uncalled for. Bye forever. angry
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2014
pomporiking: Whoever owns this site needs to wake up and start making the money he deserves from it.because sooner or later another site better than nl will open and people will moev on
As for the thread

And who told you he doesnt make money. That guy is a fvcking millionaire
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
Kirinwa: Op did you miss your mathematics classes in school? That part about adverts in sections go and check it again.

I think I got it. Updated.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2014
didadavid:

I am highly disjointedness in you. Why call me a sicko. This is highly uncalled for. Bye forever. angry
Lol oh my God what phone are you typing with Mr. Spokesperson? I think the phone is sick too. grin Ok am sorry I called you a sicko,I think its your phone that is sick.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Ymodulus:

He asked a question. Even though its foolish he deserves an answer.

Hey dear,am a female.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Enahi: Lol oh my God what phone are you typing with Mr. Spokesperson? I think the phone is sick too. grin Ok am sorry I called you a sicko,I think its your phone that is sick.

I am not on phone, am on a laptop using spectranet at the comfort of my home. I was beginning to like you small small, and you are now fvcking up.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by tifany89(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Cybermugu1: @bolded, very rue.. My father Dangote comes to mind.
funi u! Ur father is dangote n u r here selling expo for waec! U need Jesus bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHAMEFUL ACT! See What These Kenyan Women Do With Musicians On Stage. / Tanzania Model And Daughter Look Like Angels From God In New Birthday Pics / Blac Chyna’s 18 Year Old Boyfriend Grabs Her Bum While On Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.