Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji (4801 Views)

Kanye West Says Kim Kadasian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama / Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama / Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Seun, Seun. The reason I started this thread is so you put it on FP for your haters to see but you are dulling my spirit. If you do not like the title or any part of the body, you can change it, shebi you have the veto power. Please slam it on FP. I have been with you since 2006 and wouldnt watch anyone ridicule you and go scotfree

2 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Ymodulus: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Enahi: Hey dear,am a female.
ok sorry
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by timawoku(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2014
didadavid:

When I was in my early twenties (now past middle), I spent my life begging women to like me and it marred my self-worth, now I don wise up. I shall never beg you Enahi to like me, you should like me if you so wish. But I can smell you actually like me and you are stylishly begging me to like you in return wink
Enahi: You have been looking for my trouble since yesterday,I don't get angry easily but if I do eh. Didadavid,stop looking for my trouble o. You better beg me to like you or say sorry.
I sense nairaland marriage coming up, please alert me when una don fast forward reach 'I do'. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by sirjohnson(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
I hereby pronounce you Enahi and Didadavid man and wife in the name of the father, of the son and of the spirit. Oya, oga Didadavid, you may kiss your bride.

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2014
timawoku: I sense nairaland marriage coming up, please alert me when una don fast forward reach 'I do'. wink
No way,that Didadavid of a guy needs help.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2014
didadavid:

When I was in my early twenties (now past middle), I spent my life begging women to like me and it marred my self-worth, now I don wise up. I shall never beg you Enahi to like me, you should like me if you so wish. But I can smell you actually like me and you are stylishly begging me to like you in return wink
I don't like you,I dislike you with so much passion. In fact I wish I could punch you though Nland. If you want me to like you,you need to bark like a dog 3times. Do a recording of you barking like a dog and email it to me.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by timawoku(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Enahi: No way,that Didadavid of a guy needs help.
hmmm...so, you wanna help him out rite?
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Neldrizzy(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2014
kentochi: well NL as I call it have change my life alot can't do with it.
start my business! through the help of nairalander who base in Us
although I have lost money through NL just 20k
but have gain more than that.

linda Ikeji showing off since 1960
you lost money to a nairalander, for you its a lost, for the oda person, its a gain grin grin .. i believe the person is here commenting like "i av gained something frm NL" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
didadavid: This is a counter thread, yes.

Seun Osewa is a low key guy and we all know that. Not everyone likes showing off like Linda Ikeji. Seun Osewa is like Larry Page and Sergey Brin of google while Linda Ikeji is like Mark Zuckerberf of facebook. Google makes more money/more influential than Facebook but everyone knows Mark while few know Sergey and Larry

Seun Osewa has created an online community and a home for millions of Nigerians. We members of Nairaland see ourselves as family but thats not so for the Lindarians. A lot of intellectuals are on NL. People have gotten jobs, lives have been changed, marriages have been restored, broken hearts have been mended, dullards and nincompoops have become wise and brainiacs. Example are the fellows who couldnt write a simple HTML tag but can now build an application as powerful as facebook, insagram et al. We have donated money to save lives of very sick people countless times on here. People are ready to help you on any issue you have.

Seun is a programmer, Linda is not. Programmers are very intelligent individuals. They think deep, calculative and hard to come by. Seun built Nairaland himself which is not easy. Linda is hosted free on blogger. Seun has people on his payroll, Linda doesnt.

Many Nigerians abroad are addicted to Nairaland. There are so many people from the UK and the US who wouldnt get any update concerning Nigeria elsewhere than Nairaland.

All Linda Ikeji does is post about Davido, Wizkid and Nicki Minaj's rounded asss. How does that affect my life positively. Okay, she posts about Boko Haram too and the dirty Nigerian politics, how does that put food on my table?

And as for the money, Seun perhaps makes as much as Linda (am not sure)

Each banner advert you see on the Front Page costs 500k per mont (check here: https://www.nairaland.com/adrates) , multiply that by 6. Six adverts are displayed at once on the homepage, thats equal = 3m per month. Nairaland has more than 6 adverts on the homepage sometimes. Each section has six ads displayed at once, and there are about 60 sections, lets say each banner advert on other sections costs on average 20k per month (should be more than that) multiply by six, equals 120k, then multiply by 60, equals 7.2m. 7.2m + 3m = 10.2m on average. This is around what Seun Makes monthly, thats about 125m per year. This guy can buy an Aston Martin if he wants. Okay, he doesnt have advert in all those spots all the time, but lets say he makes half of that and sometimes full.

How many of us make 2 percent of what Seun makes?

And for those of you who say Nairaland looks like thrash. It is a forum; how else do you expect a forum to look like. Forums are just about texts. The biggest online forum in the world is reddit.com. Nairaland looks much better than reddit. And the topics that make frontpage are very good. We shouldnt be serious all the time, so why post only serious issues on FP. Life without fun and laughter is thrash.

And this is my humble logomarchy and this logomarchy as I have made without logoquashia

My God!!! shocked shocked .... Nairaland till I become toothless... cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Enahi: I don't like you,I dislike you with so much passion. In fact I wish I could punch you though Nland. If you want me to like you,you need to bark like a dog 3times. Do a recording of you barking like a dog and email it to me.

Tufiakwa, lailai. Because I won chop cow make I come dey call am brother. Enahi, Enahi, Enahi, how many times did I call you? If you like me, dont bit around the bush, just say it here and we can become Mr and Mrs Nairaland sharp sharp shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
didadavid:

Tufiakwa, lailai. Because I won chop cow make I come dey call am brother. Enahi, Enahi, Enahi, how many times did I call you? If you like me, dont bit around the bush, just say it here and we can become Mr and Mrs Nairaland sharp sharp shocked
You are derailing your own thread and you want to make FP undecided
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
You are derailing your own thread and you want to make FP undecided

Enahi, shey you are reading this. You better PM asap so that we stop derailing.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by OMA4U(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
God bless this OP.
You just spoke the mind of many nairalanders

I plan to contribute as much as I can to nairaland and her landers in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
didadavid:

Are you calling me a Cow or what?

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Enahi: Are you calling me a Cow or what?

Thou sayest......Sweet pie, I dont want us to derail this thread any longer. A guy just accused me of derailing my own thread thus preventing it from making FP. I just PMed you
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by miqos02(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cybermugu1: @bolded, very rue.. My father Dangote comes to mind.
o boy
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Vankristi(m): 1:53am On Sep 19, 2014
[don't.mind.my.typing,my.phone.is.wack&blind]..See,i.know.majority.of.the.people.here.are.old.enough.to.be.my.older.brothers&sis'(well,i'm.a.teenager/17/,,and.i.must.say,NAIRALAND.HAVE.CHANGED.MY.LIFE...Ei'm.an.heavy.internet.user,i.mean.heavy..i.finish.5OMB.WITHING.3.DAYS...BUT,SINCE.I.GOV.TO.KNOW.NAIRALAND,I.DON'T.WASTE.MY.MEG.CUMUIES&UNCLES.HERE.HAVE.CHANGED.MY.LIFE.LET.ME.start.with.UNCLE.SEUN.This.young.man,did.what.a.billion..REUBEN.ABATI.cant.attempt.i.came.on.nairaland.because.i.had.to.improve.scientifically..i'm.an.undergraduate,given.admission.to.study.electrical/electronics.engineerin.it.was.through.nairaland.that.the.willinness..UNCLE.SEUN,FROM.WHAT.I.LEARNT,DID.SO.MANY.THINGS.BEFORE.IT.METAMORPHOSIED.INTO.NAIRALAND..IT.TAUGHT.ME.THAT:.DONT.YOU.EVER.GIVE.UP.IF.YOU'VE.GOT.VISION,AND.YOU.KNOW.WHAT.IT.TAKES.TO.MAKE.IT.uncle.seun.never.did.give.us..TODAY,IF.IS.MORE.THAN.A.CELEBRITY.(he's.known.as.a.programmes,business.man,philanthropist.prudent.man,a.very.good&self.taught.economist,a.boss,somebody.that.employs.people,and.let.them.have.a.food.on.the.table)tell.me,WHAT.IS.AUNTY.KINDA.KNOWN.AS(a.celebrity,and.rich.lady)..it.is.mainly.people.that.are.not.so.futuristic..that.spends.more.time.on.LIB...yea,i.said.it..NAIRALAND.HAS.SOMETHING.THAT.CAN.NEVER.RUN.ONT...do.you.know.what.it.is?its.TOPICS..LIB.WOULD.RUN.OUT.OF.TOPICS.AND.BECOME.MORE.IRRELevant.than.NL,cos.ITS.ONLY.ONE.PERSON.THAT.WRITES,BUT.HERE,CLOSE.TO.OR.EVEN.MORE.THAN.A.MILLION.PEOPLE.WRTE.CAN.YOU.BEAT.THAT??HELL.NO!!!.WIZKID,OLAMIDE.PHYNO,FT.AL...HOW.DOES.THA.GUCCI.THEY'RE.ROCKING,or.the..TOURS.IMPROVE.MY.PHYSICS.KNOWLEDGEG??SEE,NL.WRITERS.WRITE.ABOUT.THEMSELVES...WHAT.THEY.ARE.HOW.DO.YOU.KNOW.THAT.PHYNO.BOUGHT.THE.GOLD.TEETH..OR.ICE.PRINCE..GOT.ENGAGED.,if.THEY.DO.T.WANT.TO.LET.YOU.KNOW-..ITS.WHAT.THEY.WANT.TO.LET.YOU.KNOW..RECENTLY,K-CEE.WAS.SOAKING.GARRI..HOW.THAT.ONE.TAKE.CONCERN.ME??ON.NAIRALAND,I'VE.NET.PEOPLE...I'M.BUILDING.MY.RC.CAR.AND.PEOPLE.LIKE.uncle.PA.KINGZZZ&ROTOR.head.that.inspired.md.(PA.KINGZZZ.IS.THE.SAME.AGE.AS.MY.PHYSICS.TEACHER)..UNCLE.SEUN.did.just.like.a.normal.business.man&well.thinking.rich.man..AUNTY.L.DID.LIKE.OUR.POLITICIANS..TELL.ME,DO.YOU.LIKE.THEM??it.would.take.uncle.seun.nothing.to.start.RAKING.IN.MILLIONS..HOURLY..BY.THEM,WE.WOULD.SEE.HIM.AS.A.TYRANT,WE.STILL.DO.NL.for.hours.with.5.mb....I'VE.LEARNT.ABOUT.LIFE,SMARTPHONES,UNIVERSITY,MILITARY,SCIENCE,INVESTMENTS...I.CAN.SAY.THIS..I.I.VISITED.LIB.just.once,and.within.5.minutes,2mb.was.good..that.was.my.first.and.last.time...i.can.go.on,and.never.stop...my.dad,and.brothers.do.call.on.me.for.updates.since.my.dad.doesn't.use.his.laptop.for.news,and.stuff.....PLEASE,DON'T.COMPARE.UNCLE.NL.WIT.AUNTY.LIB,COS,ITS.ODIKWA.NO.SENSE...worldwide,PEOPLE.KNOW.NL.THAN.LIB..MEANING.ITS.WORTH.MORE,AND.FYI:UNCLE.SEUN.HAS.BETTER.CONNECTIONS.WIT.BIG&BRAINY.PEOPLE..COS.UNCLE.SEUN.EARNS.MORE.(AN.EMPTY.BARREL.MAKES.THE.LOUDEST.NOISE)...PLEASE,I'M.YOUR.BOY.O...I'M.JUST.17,BUT.SINCE.I.MADE.USE.OF.NL,I'M.VERY.SMARTER.THAN.MY.peers..UNCLE.SEUN,INCASE.YOU'RE.READING,ABEG,EVEN.IF.YOU.NO.ENGAGE,MAKE.WE.SEE.YOUR.BABE(YOU.HANDS&GET.MONEY,BEST.HUSBAND.MATERIAL)...ALL.TYPING.ERRORS.ARE.FROM.MY.PHONE,THE.SCREEN'S.CRACKED,AND.DAD'S.NOT.BUYING.AN.ANDROID.FOR.ME..#ITS.ME,van_heavy
_

shocked

)
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Vankristi: [don't.mind.my.typing,my.phone.is.wack&blind]

Please please, erase this thing
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Exjoker(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Philipmems: LoL, Seun we (vast majority of Nigerians) really appreciate all the effort you make in keeping this site relatively simply and MB friendly look at your life today and you will realize that you are not suffering neither do you lack the necessity for survival, God has been promoting you from glory to greater glory, no forget say na who first buy motor na im buy old model, Nairaland commands more traffic than LIB anyday anytime quote me anywhere, everybody is here from the president of the country to the common man on the street don't be fooled this is where its happening. Nairaland is the community centre where we are all equals not some animal farm with animal being more equal than others.
seun if you wish to follow the advice of detractors and deceivers no problem but dont forget your root, the common man finds solace here on our very own NAIRALAND... wink wink wink wink wink cry wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Exjoker(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairalandinfo: Will not lie that I don't visit LiB but that should be twice in a year or 2 unlike NL where I visit almost uncountable times in a day alone....

When those hackers stroke last 2-3 months, nigerians never has peace or rest cos NL had become a family/bro/sister in their lives but should anything happen to blogs like BN/LiB, nobody will give a f.uck about them....

Besides a forum is different from a blog and another issue to consider is that Linda has bo_o_bie and can tread on dangerous groundz that Seun & angelz will fear to tread upon
bosom again.?
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by NifemiOlu(m): 5:25am On Sep 22, 2014
okooloyun1: The day i logged on to LIB her blog took like forever to load and it almost finish d mb on my phone and d only thing i learnt dat day was gossip on celebrities. Seriously, her blog is not adding values to the lives of average Nigerians like Nairaland does.

Check out people addicted Linda Ikeji's blog = Africa Magic Yoruba Nollywood people. LoL
Seriously, the thing is, Nigerians are caught between gossip entertainment and practical facts/intellectual forum
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by juwoonn(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
who be Linda?
mtchew
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by jaytime(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
There is no indigenous online community in Naija like Nairaland.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
jaytime: There is no indigenous online community in Naija like Nairaland.

Thank you jare my brother. Comparing Linda Ikeji Blog with our prestigious Nairaland is akin to comparing a Volkswagen beettle with a Gulfstream G650. Nairaland is just as classic as it gets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanzania Model And Daughter Look Like Angels From God In New Birthday Pics / Top 10 Richest Kings In Nigeria 2018 / Bobrisky Fake Breast Surgery Exposed(see Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.