Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Time To Crush Boko Haram Is Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Crush Boko Haram Is Now!!! (381 Views)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Crush Boko Haram Is Now!!! by DeCleff(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yes, i am 100% sure that this is the set time to crush Boko Haram. With the heavy casualties been suffered by the sect, it is obvious that if our troops can launch more deadly offensive on the sect now Nigeria will definitely regain her peace.

The Nigerian Army should not allow them(BH) to regroup or recruit more fighters now. They (NA) should take the war to the insurgents and possibly bring their madness to an end.

Our Military have sacrificed so much already. Therefore, it is time to deploy more jets and newly acquired attack helicopters in order to end boko haram. Right now the insurgents are trembling with fear due to the blow they received in today's war.

There is no better time to take the war to the insurgents than NOW!

MORE STRENGTH TO OUR GALANT SOLDIERS

(1) (Reply)

Presidency, Oritsejafor And The Arms Issue / New Orbit Brand Ltd / PDP Bot Endorses Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.