Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? (9195 Views)

What If These Footballers Play For Nigeria / Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams / The Ugliest #worldcup Jerseys Of All-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dear football fans, I have been wondering who really is the Ugliest footballer currently. Below are my compiled Options.

1.Bance

2.Gareth Bale

3.Bacary Sagna and

4.Mario Balotelli

To make things worse, the short-listed players wear weird hairstyles, thus adding to the severity of their looks.

Add yours and pick your winner.

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Taribo west grin
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by Omolecturer(m): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Where taiye taiwo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by MoyoGENERAL: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2014
How can YOU say my Super Bale is UGLY??
You fine reach Bale sef
oya POST your pix if you dey sure say you pass Bale for fine BOY!!!
else idonbilivit!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by buskie13(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Rio Ferdinand... aka Igbo
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by Haywhymido(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
MoyoGENERAL: How can YOU say my Super Bale is UGLY??
You fine reach Bale sef
oya POST your pix if you dey sure say you pass Bale for fine BOY!!!
else idonbilivit!!!!
my guy bale is ugly.I watched his post match interview yesterday n i knw he is. Dat guy is so thinny n ugly esp. d head part.
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Taribo west grin

Is Taribo West "CURRENTLY" a footballer?
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by echobee(f): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Handsome guys lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
I guess the Op doesn't know "Faye" formerly of Bolton$Stoke city.
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by bastien: 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
tuffgongjo: I guess the Op doesn't know "Faye" formerly of Bolton$Stoke city.
shut up,my senior bro isn't ugly,he just dark,one of the best DF n DM in Africa

Talking about ugly football
Cech
Costa
Colback
Pepe
Ronaldihno
Pirlo
Astu
Bance
Sagna
L.diarra
Welbeck
Balo
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by sexymoma(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Omolecturer: Where taiye taiwo
Forget Taye Taiwo don fine now o angry
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by Tunjasko(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
bastien: shut up,my senior bro isn't ugly,he just dark,one of the best DF n DM in Africa

Talking about ugly football
Cech
Costa
Colback
Pepe
Ronaldihno
Pirlo
Astu
Bance
Sagna
L.diarra
Welbeck
Balo

u no knw wetin u dey talk if u say Welbeck,cech,Nd pepe are ugly...u self upload ur pics make we see u...mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by bastien: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tunjasko:

u no knw wetin u dey talk if u say Welbeck,cech,Nd pepe are ugly...u self upload ur pics make we see u...mtcheew
shey u wey fine u don use am collect money for bank? Smh
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
bance needs to meet with dencia a.s.a.p. Whatever is the content of their discussion, that's not my business. But they just need one another right now
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by shadelek(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Why is Eboue not making the list?
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by cosmatika(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Wia is Sahko of liverpool?
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by cosmatika(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
shadelek: Why is Eboue not making the list?
Eboue kwa? U no get eyes o
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by caprini1: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
I wonder what u mean by these guys being ugly? They are all complete men.I guess men that look like teenage girls like Theo walcot and co.are your ideal fine men?Bunkum!
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=caprini1]I wonder what u mean by these guys being ugly? They are all complete men.I guess men that look like teenage girls like Theo walcot and co.are your ideal fine men?Bunkum![quote]

suspect! u belong to dis category i guess hence sd defence. grin
Re: Which Of These Footballers Is The Ugliest? by kokoA(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Na Bance carry award o. Dat guy face fit make devil repent o.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry / Uk Football Pools Red Coupon Week 35 Xx16xx / Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.