Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (39598 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v:

***Addition***
I have read the comments of most people who quoted me while the ones that called themselves Christians resort to insult because they think they are protecting their faith, the Muslims have only one argument "how did Spain become Muslim?"
First to my christian brethren, you say the govt should not hide such tns, well I never said the government said so I'm only speculating that if that be the reason then it is justifiable. You say that GEJ has caused more religious divide ever since he started, well thats because some faith don't want him in power and will do everything to unsit him like they do in other places like Egypt, remember this people are willing to die for the nonsense they believe. Jonathan owes it a duty to protect her citizens and that is what Ayo has been accusing the FEG for not doing. And for some ho say that self defence is wrong for a christian, I laugh because you have just imbibed the Jehovah witness misinterpretations. When soldiers met John the baptist, he didnt ask them to resign from fighting wars to be counted as repentants. This is because there is nothing wrong with the military. Islam needs the like of Israel to discipline and keep them in check

We are not insulting you....we are calling you to order because you are saying that Christians should use weapons of men to fight.

Why did Jesus tell Peter to put away his sword?

Why didn't the Early Christians take up arms and defend themselves against the persecution of the Roman Empire?

Our God will protect us....but he will only do so if we repent and follow him, not because we are Christians.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Billyonaire: The fact that an Israeli was involved, therefore means that the funds were meant for purchase of arms.

The Americans Block our legitimate Arms purchases, and we had to go rogue to procure arms to defeat Boko Haram.

Why is the US trying to ruin Nigeria's fight against Boko Haram ? Is the US the sponsor of Boko Haram to break Nigeria in 2015 ?

We shall defeat.

Where did you read that the USA has sanctioned military arms purchase by Nigeria which still remains a strong ally of theirs, and one of the largest economies in W.Africa

How come we just concluded purchase of military hardware from Russia and China or do you think the MIG -24 choppers and SU jets not considered arms !

We also manufacture our own small arms and APC,
I would like to know how many items 9 million dollars can buy you ?
It would get you one or two APC at best , it can only be used for purchase of small arms and hand propelled AT rockets etc or assault riffles
Neither of those are needed by NA at the moment as we manufacrure what we need in that department and we would need more than 9 million to upgrade our small arms programme for the NA.

And isreal supplies our special forces TAR.

5 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Truckpusher(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Pataki: These are the critical questions every sensible and right thinking Nigerians should be asking.

I have said it, Jonathan will end up in Kirikiri Prison if he luckily survives after 2015 elections.

Our President and his allies are certified CRIMINALS! Pastor OLEJAFOCK used to be a certified ARMED ROBBER on the streets of Warri and Lagos.
That's a wishful thinking on your path.
Nigeria will have to burn to the ground before Jonathan will see a courtroom.
Keep dreaming it's free.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Jerryolumide(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

***Addition***
I have read the comments of most people who quoted me while the ones that called themselves Christians resort to insult because they think they are protecting their faith, the Muslims have only one argument "how did Spain become Muslim?"
First to my christian brethren, you say the govt should not hide such tns, well I never said the government said so I'm only speculating that if that be the reason then it is justifiable. You say that GEJ has caused more religious divide ever since he started, well thats because some faith don't want him in power and will do everything to unsit him like they do in other places like Egypt, remember this people are willing to die for the nonsense they believe. Jonathan owes it a duty to protect her citizens and that is what Ayo has been accusing the FEG for not doing. And for some ho say that self defence is wrong for a christian, I laugh because you have just imbibed the Jehovah witness misinterpretations. When soldiers met John the baptist, he didnt ask them to resign from fighting wars to be counted as repentants. This is because there is nothing wrong with the military. Islam needs the like of Israel to discipline and keep them in check

for the muslims who say that Spain is Islam, its surprising that people still believe this propaganda their imam fed them. Wikipeadia has it that "As of 2007, it is estimated that over 1 million (1.6 as of 2013[1]) Muslims live in Spain,[2] most of them recent immigrants from North Africa, Middle East, and South Asia; although there are also some Spanish converts, estimated at between 20,000[3] and 50,000." out of over 40million people, 1 million is islam and they say spain is islam. Muslim marry many wives and give birth in multitude so their number seem to grow while christians practice family planning. stop deceiving yourselves statistics show that spain is 78% christian and only 2% muslim
hahahahahahahahaha i get wat u'r trying to say sis, living all my life in the north, kaduna state to be precise. And seeing alot of ppl being butchered by kids dat u can use cain to scare away on a normal day, all in the name of ''vengeance is for God''. Even if d weapons are to defend Christians, hw r we sure it will be used 4 dat purpose Dats if dats their real reason 4 smuggling our money out of our country

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Jerryolumide(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

We are not insulting you....we are calling you to order because you are saying that Christians should use weapons of men to fight.

Why did Jesus tell Peter to put away his sword?

Why didn't the Early Christians take up arms and defend themselves against the persecution of the Roman Empire?

Our God will protect us....but he will only do so if we repent and follow him, not because we are Christians.
dude with all due respect u'r saying these trash because u dnt live in the north

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by kliq(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
@ cr8v
you are just an empty-head,you succeeded in fooling yourself with that comment of yours....Shame.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2014
jonuel1:

I just pity Christians that forget history so soon. Boko haram is an Islamic agenda to islamise Nigeria.

Babangida gave IOC huge sums of money when Nigeria is a circular state.

How many time is Islam, Sharia and Allah mentioned in the constitution and has Christian nor Christ been mentioned at all and sharia is placed higher than the constitution. Haven't they divided the nation already?

Boko haram claim to be fighting western education but they use product of western education to fight the govt and the people.
Northern politicians know Rªt as power has left the north, it will be difficult to return it there and that is why they are fighting hard to reclaim it and ignorant Christian are been coaxed into believing lies. Many Christians don't know the history of Turkey, It was once a Christian domineering country but since they exhibited the same attitude as Nigerians, they are where they are today.

APC says they are the saviour but check out the composition; top offices are occupied by Muslims and Christians are tools used to fight against Christians.

Boko haram use sophisticated arms to the point they have Armoured Personnel Carrier; how did it enter the country and nobody raised alarm?

Before the enthronement of GEJ, why were Northerners tops in the Army, Custom and other paramillitary forces? Upon reshuffling they started crying foul.

Christians should open their eyes and see beyond the words of some Islam propagating politician.

I don't have Muslims, I have them as friends but Idi-Araba 2002 incident changed my view about them. Imagine an hausa man rising to kill a neighbour (an innocent one at that).

If Christians fold their arms, God will arise and defend His name and those that worship Him in spirit and in truth.

He did in in bible times, His arm shall arise against everyone that wants to destabilize Nigeria. He plagued Biblical Egypt and fought for Children. He fought the enemies in biblical times with honet and the Hosts of heaven. If He is the God of then, more shall He do in Nigeria.

Abeg shut up there, I've heard enough of this Islam thing , what you need to read is the history of constantinople again, it was the gateway to the Arab world and it's rulers have either been Christian or Muslim at different times based on their personal choice. Over time the influx of Arab traders into it's prosperous society brought Islam.
Till date Turkish Muslims are the most moderate globally and a mediator between Israel and their opponents. They have a big Christian orthodox population like Egypt which has been endangered recently by Islamic radicalism from the Muslim brotherhood and ISIS.
Sharia was OBJ error trying to please the northerners they helped him into power. Its a barbaric law similar to the laws of mosses and it has no place in our country.
But a failing government which can not prosecute criminality with the federal way can not remove that law.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by iamtheprincipal: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2014
jonuel1:

I just pity Christians that forget history so soon. Boko haram is an Islamic agenda to islamise Nigeria.

Babangida gave IOC huge sums of money when Nigeria is a circular state.

How many time is Islam, Sharia and Allah mentioned in the constitution and has Christian nor Christ been mentioned at all and sharia is placed higher than the constitution. Haven't they divided the nation already?

Boko haram claim to be fighting western education but they use product of western education to fight the govt and the people.
Northern politicians know Rªt as power has left the north, it will be difficult to return it there and that is why they are fighting hard to reclaim it and ignorant Christian are been coaxed into believing lies. Many Christians don't know the history of Turkey, It was once a Christian domineering country but since they exhibited the same attitude as Nigerians, they are where they are today.

APC says they are the saviour but check out the composition; top offices are occupied by Muslims and Christians are tools used to fight against Christians.

Boko haram use sophisticated arms to the point they have Armoured Personnel Carrier; how did it enter the country and nobody raised alarm?

Before the enthronement of GEJ, why were Northerners tops in the Army, Custom and other paramillitary forces? Upon reshuffling they started crying foul.

Christians should open their eyes and see beyond the words of some Islam propagating politician.

I don't have Muslims, I have them as friends but Idi-Araba 2002 incident changed my view about them. Imagine an hausa man rising to kill a neighbour (an innocent one at that).

If Christians fold their arms, God will arise and defend His name and those that worship Him in spirit and in truth.

He did in in bible times, His arm shall arise against everyone that wants to destabilize Nigeria. He plagued Biblical Egypt and fought for Children. He fought the enemies in biblical times with honet and the Hosts of heaven. If He is the God of then, more shall He do in Nigeria.

I find it difficult to accept that a normal human could write this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sexybol(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

***Addition***

for the muslims who say that Spain is Islam, its surprising that people still believe this propaganda their imam fed them. Wikipeadia has it that "As of 2007, it is estimated that over 1 million (1.6 as of 2013[1]) Muslims live in Spain,[2] most of them recent immigrants from North Africa, Middle East, and South Asia; although there are also some Spanish converts, estimated at between 20,000[3] and 50,000." out of over 40million people, 1 million is islam and they say spain is islam. Muslim marry many wives and give birth in multitude so their number seem to grow while christians practice family planning. stop deceiving yourselves statistics show that spain is 78% christian and only 2% muslim
Bros with this your long write up are you saying that your pastor and GEJ are buying ammunations for christians to fight b0ko haram? I mean your reasoning is not logical. If Nigeria wants to fight terrorism, this SA has been supporting us on that after all the Okahs are been persecuted there so why smuggle money there. You are not even answering the questions raised all u are doing is to justify what GEJ and your pastor has done. That money would have dissappeared if it had successfuly enterd SA. There are many things you are not seeing so stop making Boko Haram sound like its Christian against Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

I find it difficult to accept that a normal human could write this rubbish.

Guy you read it , your first experience of unyielding foolishness today.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sexybol(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2014
GEJ has caused more religious divide ever since he started, well thats because some faith don't want him in power and will do everything to unsit him like they do in other places like Egypt, remember this people are willing to die for the nonsense they believe. Jonathan owes it a duty to protect her citizens and that is what Ayo has been accusing the FEG for not doing. And for some ho say that self defence is wrong for a christian, I laugh because you have just imbibed the Jehovah witness misinterpretations. When soldiers met John the baptist, he didnt ask them to resign from fighting wars to be counted as repentants. This is because there is nothing wrong with the military. Islam needs the like of Israel to discipline and keep them in check................
So your argument is that all muslims should be killed? Brother your thought is even worse than shekau's. A Pastor has no role to the extent of helping in getting ammunitions(if thats even the motive) you have lot of things clouded in your mind as regards this terror war. i have always said this war is to make sure there is an entity called Nigeria. Let them tell us what our money is doing in the hands of Isrelis? Stop this your history that has no significance to Nigeria and her situation. Think straight.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by epidi(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2014
We Africans have not seen the true pictures of things yet that we are in a war against UN,NATO,NWO AND THE 6 BIG SISTERS,and our ill educated leaders are busy killing their people because of cash they want to stash in their foreign accounts.Its no news that Bokoharam have been hijack by CIA just like what they did in Libya.The cash have just revealed the true situation of arms infritation into our country.General Azazi an Ijaw man told us all we need to about BOKOHARAM,i wonder why we still find it difficult to see through all the facade that engulfs us as a nation.God will help us to overcome all our challenges
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Olyboy16(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2014
uhuns: .
goggle out.....obama's cia runs boko haram. on youtube..,
please if you have not watch this film then, dont comment.
Dont feel insulted. But is your job devoted to spreading ignorance? Do you watch T.V and read newspapers with ur head upside down? You are one of those brainwashed people..the bad eggs..turning nigeria against its aides! You wont succeed!! Its too early in the morning to start hurling insults anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by agedmanng: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2014

***Addition***

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by bookiee(f): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2014
[/color]cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

***Addition***

Well wat you are saying is fact not the Truth!
And the Jesus I know and read about will say Only the truth will sell you free not th fact! and that is why unlike many other religion christianity is a way of life. A sacrifice because the reiligion is based on faith through love.
Having said that if the, if the story is true,(refusing to judge) and in my enlighten opinion Mr Ayo, The F.G and evry other parties involved are not only morally wrong but evil according all what christ preached and as a christ follower i dont buy it and pls dont share such opinions.
Evil does make Evil good!
[color=#006600]cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

***Addition***

And the Jesus I know and read about will say Only the truth will sell you free not th fact! and that is why unlike many other religion christianity is a way of life. A sacrifice because the reiligion is based on faith through love.
Having said that if the, if the story is true,(refusing to judge) and in my enlighten opinion Mr Ayo, The F.G and evry other parties involved are not only morally wrong but evil according all what christ preached and as a christ follower i dont buy it and pls dont share such opinions.
Evil does make Evil good!

***Addition***

Evil does NOT make Evil good!

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2014
sweetgala:

Where did you read that the USA has sanctioned military arms purchase by Nigeria which still remains a strong ally of theirs, and one of the largest economies in W.Africa

How come we just concluded purchase of military hardware from Russia and China or do you think the MIG -24 choppers and SU jets not considered arms !

We also manufacture our own small arms and APC,
I would like to know how many items 9 million dollars can buy you ?
It would get you one or two APC at best , it can only be used for purchase of small arms and hand propelled AT rockets etc or assault riffles
Neither of those are needed by NA at the moment as we manufacrure what we need in that department and we would need more than 9 million to upgrade our small arms programme for the NA.

And isreal supplies our special forces TAR.
You do not know what you are talking about. Deals like this are not meant for court of public opinion. Your job is to criticise the government and ask that Boko Haram be defeated, but you are ignorant of where each AK47 gun, each ammunition comes from, who manufactures it, where the factory is located. You may not also know that arms are being manufactured in SA by American and Israeli companies. Its best for you to keep speculating and afterwards pass your judgment. Do you know how much arms that $9m can buy ? We must defeat Boko Haram by any means possible, and the insinuation by US that our Military is committing crimes against humanity and blocking their security and her allies from selling to us, is an indirect indication that they want Boko Haram to defeat Nigeria Army.

You can take that to the bank and withdraw cash from the ATM of common-sense.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2014

***Addition***

u r a big fool. is it only christians dat BH kill? why do u always try to justify wrong doin? and who told u dat jonathan doesnt knw d sponsors? is unfortunate dat u stil think dat BH iAs a religious war. beliv it or not what has happend in SA is jst one of d ways jonathan is aidin BH.FG AND CAN ARE BEHIND WHAT IS GOIN ON IN D NORTH

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Jerryolumide: dude with all due respect u'r saying these trash because u dnt live in the north

I was born in the North.I grew up there....I saw a lot of things first hand.

I saw a lot of anti-Christian violence in the North.

I know all the stories...because it happened to people I know personally.

So, I know of what I speak.

At which point,I refer you to Mr Jan Boer's books (Buy and read them....worth a try).

I will say this.....the Church of God is only as good as its closeness to Christ.

I will also say this....Prayer works.

And finally....We wrestle not against flesh and blood....but against Principlaites.

And ye do not fight the pricipalities by illegal movement of $9.3 billion to launder/buy weapons/etc....indeed you can not fight for God by worldly means.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2014
Punkinmusty: u r a big fool. is it only christians dat BH kill? why do u always try to justify wrong doin? and who told u dat jonathan doesnt knw d sponsors? is unfortunate dat u stil think dat BH iAs a religious war. beliv it or not what has happend in SA is jst one of d ways jonathan is aidin BH.FG AND CAN ARE BEHIND WHAT IS GOIN ON IN D NORTH

I doubt, old boy.

Boko Haram is,without doubt, the result of decades of intolerance ,illiteracy, youth underdevelopment....and most importantly...the failure of Northern (and Nigerian leaders) to develop our economy from a sharing money system to a innovation based system.

CAN and the Federal Govt have nothing to do with Boko.

If we had done that...the North would have been Dubai and Japan combined...and no one would be listening to Malam Shekau.

There is a lesson in all this....an aesop if you will....but unfortunately you and your Southern friends are too busy fighting over oil money to see the lesson.

Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Firefire(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
rman:

Did Someone hack this account? sad grin

Maybe grin

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
lokito: @OP, @Me, @concerned citizenry,

Just leave the criminal politicians. If God shows you a little MP4/3GP of their destruction, you'll not want to be like them.

Vanity#

U're sooo on point
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2014
I sincerely wish Jonathan do not win 2015 election

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Jerryolumide(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I was born in the North.I grew up there....I saw a lot of things first hand.

I saw a lot of anti-Christian violence in the North.

I know all the stories...because it happened to people I know personally.

So, I know of what I speak.

At which point,I refer you to Mr Jan Boer's books (Buy and read them....worth a try).

I will say this.....the Church of God is only as good as its closeness to Christ.

I will also say this....Prayer works.

And finally....We wrestle not against flesh and blood....but against Principlaites.

And ye do not fight the pricipalities by illegal movement of $9.3 billion to launder/buy weapons/etc....indeed you can not fight for God by worldly means.

Thank you.
hmm lovely

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by zubby29(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
hahahaha.my broda u have spoken well.Nigerians please think twice bfr casting ur vote next yr.please lets put sentiment aside,people are dying like chicken every day in Nigerai nd yet we claim to have a president
papparatzzi2013: The desecration of the Office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has hit a new height, under the drunken master, the Mandela of Otuoke, Jonah the Don.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by zubby29(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
what are u saying my sister

***Addition***

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by popson1st: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
In Sound Sultan's voice:

..Even Thief Go Dey Follow Shout Ole..
..Who Be The Thief? Who Be The Catcher?

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Atk1nson(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Presido, u r just dragging us into d mud.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by HCNS(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
My brain don full, I dnt knw what to believe any more, all the scandals in this country have been successfully swept under the carpet. My conclusion is that as long as this current set of leaders we have continue to rule regardless of their party (to me they are all the same thing) then we are on a long thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by datribune: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2014
goldenval: How many people still remember how Benny Hinn lambasted Oritsejafor on TV,after he gave him $4million to organize crusade,& he squandered it.

If you want to know more about the CAN president,go readup the Bishop Benny Hinn saga.

It is only the Nig Govt that would abandon its own Central Bank, and pay $9.3 million in cash for a foreign "legitimate transaction"!

So asides being a pastor and an owner of a private University, he is also into the business of jet leasing. Soon he'll be producing cements.

This man is way too controversial for a religious leader. The same man that claimed BH targeted only Christians during the Chibok abduction.

Oritsejafor admits ownership of jet FG lays claim to the money. This is where I would love the National assembly to come in.

I thought he acquired Jet for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, so he also lease it to make more profit. Building an earthly empire.

GBAM! dat someone so patently fake like Oritsejagajaga can be president of CAN says a lot about how low religion in particular & d country in general has sunk.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by helphelp: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Whenever something like this happens, and the presidential attack dogs Fani Kayode, Doyin and Abati don't respond, then you know it's true

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Freelancer00(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2014

***Addition***

And u just had to religionise everything. U're part of the problem

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by ddazz: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2014
papparatzzi2013: The desecration of the Office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has hit a new height, under the drunken master, the Mandela of Otuoke, Jonah the Don.

Bros, u wicked oooh..Na the best president wey Nigeria don ever see u dey yab so? Our Lee Kwan Yew, Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr. all rolled into one aka the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria...Diaris Godu oooo..Continuu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army's Gaelle Helicopter With 50 Caliber Machine Gun / Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.