Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Open Letter To M.I Abaga - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Open Letter To M.I Abaga (28482 Views)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Download Mp3: M.I Abaga – King James (official Track) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by temmywayne005(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
kulest Nigerian rapper.......been silent for a while now

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by temmywayne005(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
01mcfadden: Only endurance made me finish this write up
lol...i dint even finish
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Well this is to the op. "according 2 one of Mi lyrics dats says have you eaten? Then why re u hating.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by persius555(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
The rap scene is on a lull. Neva knew people still follow rap as b4. Remember the days of Eedris abdulkareem, trybesmen, rugged man, modenine and the rest. Since M.I emerged, seems everyone just left the scene for him to feast on. Maybe he has run out of steam in the abscence of serious competition.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by mezebel(f): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
ejiro2130: Op so u want MI to drop an album because wizkid and p square drop theirs
Comparing the amount of effort MI puts in his songs to those of p square and wizkid is like comparing the performance of an iPhone fone to that of Huawei fones
ur on point but not point one
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by IAMBREEZY: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Andyblaze:

Ma hommie no time!!! How body?

Abeg help me Broadcast this for ur facebook, twitter, bbm -

M.I Is In trouble!!!!

ANDYBLAZE's Open Letter To M.I Abaga Is Now On Nairaland's FrontPage....

Meanwhile M.I Abaga just tweeted that AndyBlaze's Adam Is A Copy Of 'KingJames'

Hmm Two HipHop Head's Wan Start Beef?

Download #Adam Here - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6a03c4d9

SEE THE statement by AndyBlaze. To M.I here - www.nairaland.com/1908108/open-letter-m.i-abaga
Lol...don't worry hommie i gat yor back,i will send it to my pal also,one of the baddest music producer in cali town,i'm sure he's gonna like it,the song ain't bad tho. grin
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Andyblaze: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Lol...don't worry hommie i gat yor back,i will send it to my pal also,one of the baddest music producer in cali town,i'm sure he's gonna like it,the song ain't bad tho. grin

U don come ooo....jor BC am
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by DualCore1: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Andyblaze:

Ma hommie no time!!! How body?

Abeg help me Broadcast this for ur facebook, twitter, bbm -

M.I Is In trouble!!!!

ANDYBLAZE's Open Letter To M.I Abaga Is Now On Nairaland's FrontPage....

Meanwhile M.I Abaga just tweeted that AndyBlaze's Adam Is A Copy Of 'KingJames'

Hmm Two HipHop Head's Wan Start Beef?

Download #Adam Here - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6a03c4d9

SEE THE statement by AndyBlaze. To M.I here - www.nairaland.com/1908108/open-letter-m.i-abaga
The sound production is unsettling and noisy. Get a good producer.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by ejiro2130(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Andyblaze: MeanWhile Download ANDYBLAZE'S Response To M.I's Callout On Twitter Here - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6a03c4d9

AndyBlaze #Adam Vs M.I #KingJames

Couldn't download it, are u sure the file is still there??
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by StevenAA(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
ibrews: That lad calling himself d chairman don dey feel himself too much..no be like say he sabi rap pass VEC sef

Who is vec sef
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by guttentag(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
aLL yOU Bee-Fee bOYz Please KINDLY Held Over to The Nearest Transformer

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by IAMBREEZY: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Andyblaze:

U don come ooo....jor BC am
if you don't want me to send it to him,it's okay,i will only share it to my followers on both twitter and instagram..no maino
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
the song by Andy Blaze is just noise noise noise...... It crap..... Wack lyricist i must say.... No offence just the truth....
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
the song by Andy Blaze is just noise noise noise...... Its crap..... Wack lyricist i must say.... No offence just the truth....
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Orikinla(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
All of them are over rated and more of hype and nothing else.

M.I cannot win rap contests among high school students in the U.S.
His rhymes are also not better than those of kids in junior high school.
But in Nigeria he is king?
Because, majority of Nigerian youths are intellectually retard-ed.

Like the silly rhymes of the one rapping "9ice like Condoleezza Rice" out of context and just idiotic.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by egbaguy: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
ao many of una dey buy the album sef? No be free download una dey do? One thing is for sure in naija,if u aint singing about puccy,money and all rubbish,u go fade out easily
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Nelrulez(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lol! Am done anticipating for his album ever since I copped Above Ground Level by modenine. HipHop heads need check out that album.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Andyblaze: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
IAMBREEZY: if you don't want me to send it to him,it's okay,i will only share it to my followers on both twitter and instagram..no maino

lol do all jor...both ur guy own
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Andyblaze: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
DualCore1:
The sound production is unsettling and noisy. Get a good producer.

alright boss. Will record next im a studio...dis one na laptop work
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by youngnaru(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] let him be nah him go release album but not now
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Gynacologist(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
tolutweety: I don't know long it ll take him to release another album...but I want to believe he's still got it in him. His features are still d.ope.

He s still the chairman. Only Jesse jagz gives me more. RESPECT to the Abagas!!

*nice article from andy the blaze.
u cn neva compare jargo wif mi.....havent u guyz observed tat since jargo left chocolate city mi nd ice prince havnt bin able to release ani gud stuff apart frm wack.....i strongly bliv tat jargo was behind d success of talk abt it......kom to tink of it d so kalled king james was natin bat noise and ova hypin.....olwayz claimin to b number one whn he cnt deliver........listen to louis by jargo nd den king james by mi u guyz will knw wat i min......mi nids to go bck to d drawin board....
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Gynacologist(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
ibrews: That lad calling himself d chairman don dey feel himself too much..no be like say he sabi rap pass VEC sef
mi just d mk noise help me tell dem.....
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Gynacologist(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
delors:
I like MI, so this isn't some beef comment. MI is as lazy as his pant trousers. He is just feasting on his past glory. Dude ain't got so much ideas anymore. And you saying he puts so much efforts in his album compared to P square is a joke. First, most rap albums are low budget when compared to afro hip hop albums. Psquare not only invest heavily financially, they always deliver a full package - lyrics, rhythms, videos, swags, collabos, dance, shows, hype, etc. So, you might want to review that. MI's last album was just there but heavily hyped. Nothing exceptional.
dude a million lyks fo u.......dude is far too ova rated.....
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Gynacologist(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jinyjagz: m.i is going down, I love his old music BT I think hez loosing it big tym...prefer jesejagz to im by far
dnt nd i repeat dnt eva compare jargo to wack mi.......he is way outta his leaque..

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by tolutweety(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gynacologist: u cn neva compare jargo wif mi.....havent u guyz observed tat since jargo left chocolate city mi nd ice prince havnt bin able to release ani gud stuff apart frm wack.....i strongly bliv tat jargo was behind d success of talk abt it......kom to tink of it d so kalled king james was natin bat noise and ova hypin.....olwayz claimin to b number one whn he cnt deliver........listen to louis by jargo nd den king james by mi u guyz will knw wat i min......mi nids to go bck to d drawin board....

I never compared both.I said only jargo gives me more.

I am a fan of m.i tho' but I have to admit Jesse is on another level.he 's the d.opest.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Jerryolumide(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
haba, y u go dy compare vec nd M.i?? U no fit compare messi(m.i) wif any player(vec) 4 9ja league
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Carlmax(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
jairusben: couldn't read all that but m.i for me is jst to proud and feels no one does it beter than him

thats cos no one does it better than him... shikena!!!
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Carlmax(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Orikinla: All of them are over rated and more of hype and nothing else.

M.I cannot win rap contests among high school students in the U.S.
His rhymes are also not better than those of kids in junior high school.
But in Nigeria he is king?
Because, majority of Nigerian youths are intellectually retard-ed.

Like the silly rhymes of the one rapping "9ice like Condoleezza Rice" out of context and just idiotic.

If the Abaga's were Americans they would have been like jigga and nas, in my opinion M.I is one of the greatest MCs alive.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
undisputed champion since 1959.I still haven't seen a rapper that is half as good as Mi talk more of displacing him.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by cooltobex(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
ejiro2130: Op so u want MI to drop an album because wizkid and p square drop theirs
Comparing the amount of effort MI puts in his songs to those of p square and wizkid is like comparing the performance of an iPhone fone to that of Huawei fones
. So, what are you implying? That P-Square just play around in the studio and drop a set of songs called an album? Come on, give them some credit.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Tonylyte(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
With much love for VEC, but MI will murder him lyrically anyday, anytime.....i believe MI pass 20 vectors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Lagos Nawa / Moje Dodo (audio) / Davido Featured On 2022 FIFA World Cup Soundtrack / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Timaya – Kom Kom (ft. Patoranking & King Perryy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.