Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Open Letter To M.I Abaga - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Open Letter To M.I Abaga (28480 Views)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Download Mp3: M.I Abaga – King James (official Track) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Yemimovich(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
tolutweety: I don't know long it ll take him to release another album...but I want to believe he's still got it in him. His features are still d.ope.

He s still the chairman. Only Jesse jagz gives me more. RESPECT to the Abagas!!

*nice article from andy the blaze.

MI has allowed industry to swallow him..he acclaimed himself as the king of rap,yet he has been out for 4good years..i think he should have rested for a while after 3 or 4 albums, then nobody will see your flop,while he could just be in the studio cooking singles and making prodigies to really prove his supremacy. He should stop making noise as young chaps have taken over from him..He is old school and sometimes bot original..in his video chairman, all he was able to show from background wall frames were pictures of foreign rappers, whereas we have the likes of eedris abdulkareem,ruggedman, and other pioneers in Nigeria and that showed his inability to make us proud and his pride went along as well believing that he is the only one that knows it better..Rap anyhow,rap in other tongue,rap ceaselessly, i bet you(mi), others too are rappers..and he convinced me that he was referring to olamide in his king james track.MI shoukd go and re-strategize and blend with the street,club and fans' minds and stop positioning himself where no general opinion has not put him yet.Because, as for me he is not the rap king in AFRICA,but he is just making himself happy always with weak musical CV.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Odunhana: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yemimovich:

MI has allowed industry to swallow him..he acclaimed himself as the king of rap,yet he has been out for 4good years..i think he should have rested for a while after 3 or 4 albums, then nobody will see your flop,while he could just be in the studio cooking singles and making prodigies to really prove his supremacy. He should stop making noise as young chaps have taken over from him..He is old school and sometimes bot original..in his video chairman, all he was able to show from background wall frames were pictures of foreign rappers, whereas we have the likes of eedris abdulkareem,ruggedman, and other pioneers in Nigeria and that showed his inability to make us proud and his pride went along as well believing that he is the only one that knows it better..Rap anyhow,rap in other tongue,rap ceaselessly, i bet you(mi), others too are rappers..and he convinced me that he was referring to olamide in his king james track.MI shoukd go and re-strategize and blend with the street,club and fans' minds and stop positioning himself where no general opinion has not put him yet.Because, as for me he is not the rap king in AFRICA,but he is just making himself happy always with weak musical CV.
Did you listen to the intro of the music at all? Due to some violent contents, parental discretion is advised. He made it public it wasn't Olamide he was referring to. What else do you neeed?

Haters are minority, we are balling major.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by bonnyt(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Andyblaze: MeanWhile Download ANDYBLAZE'S Response To M.I's Callout On Twitter Here - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6a03c4d9

AndyBlaze #Adam Vs M.I #KingJames

this is no competition... im better than you...
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2014
ejiro2130: Op so u want MI to drop an album because wizkid and p square drop theirs
Comparing the amount of effort MI puts in his songs to those of p square and wizkid is like comparing the performance of an iPhone fone to that of Huawei fones

dats tru mehn. m.I cant jst drop song anyhw lyk ol diz wizkid n p square geez. if he doez dat it wil look lyk a king comparing himself wt a maid or slave. m.I can't drop a song witout inspiring lines, hidden bars. wat I jst wanna say is dat m.I is truly d Chairman n evn if it takes him 7years to drop an album, I knw it must surely b great. #haters shud quit hatin on #dA_leBron_of_verses
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by nairamaniac: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
its just like the o.p read my mind. i am a die hard fan of m.i.
also a strong rap fanatic. from the years of n.wa, kool mo dee, to times of biggy, pac, to eminem, nas etc.
M.i is one of the best and most intelligent rappers in d world.
I belive the problem with M.i not coming out with newworks of recent has to do with no rival to match him in nigeria.
Rappers are inspired by other rappers.
Like kool moe dee and L.L COOL J bk in the dayz.
Biggy&Tu pac.
Nas&jigga.
Lets face it, m.i's first two albums have the best lyrics,creativity, entertainment, versitility than any other rap album nigeria has eva experienced.

But fairness to m.i, he cant be realeasing hits in high quantity like wizkid, Psquare, davido etc. Because his works takes a very high level of concentration and intelligence to achieve.

M.i, if u are reading this. Please be inspired by history. Not by competition within the shores of 9ja.

U can be placed within the class of Nas, eminem, rakeem, kendrick if u listen to me.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by irayanshak: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2014
The most anticipated album of the Year, CHAIRMAN is dropping on 23rd october 2014. The whole world should watchout for the dopest hits of the year, for the hardest punchlines, for the biggest collabos. Weda u b hater or u b fan, pls. Watchout for gud music. Next on the line is k-dot, if u know what I m saying niggazs, 2 short black boys redefining the rap music industry.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Odunhana: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2014
irayanshak: The most anticipated album of the Year, CHAIRMAN is dropping on 23rd october 2014. The whole world should watchout for the dopest hits of the year, for the hardest punchlines, for the biggest collabos. Weda u b hater or u b fan, pls. Watchout for gud music. Next on the line is k-dot, if u know what I m saying niggazs, 2 short black boys redefining the rap music industry.
SOURCE?
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yemimovich post=/post/26546647:

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by irayanshak: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=Odunhana] SOURCE?MI Abaga said this himself during FM beat tripple 9 concert. Consciously waiting for the D-day guys.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2014
"nobody rapping can seat on ma chair"[/quote]
He said he was pulling shotz at no one so stop hating
And op M.I to me is still the Best African Wrappa Numbre du One #KING JAMES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Lagos Nawa / Moje Dodo (audio) / Davido Featured On 2022 FIFA World Cup Soundtrack / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Timaya – Kom Kom (ft. Patoranking & King Perryy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.