Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

[trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks (1088 Views)

New 2015 Movie By Two Nairalanders - Dyoungstar & Umanu / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by WhiteNiccur(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
From The Multiple Award winning AMVCA director comes another master piece, Caught In The Act starring, Yvonne Okoro, Michael Godson, Bishop Imeh, Beverly Osu and many others.

At the moment when he feels it's all sorted, comes the twist that brings the whole secrets starring to him at his face. When people take the slightest chance which is able to cost the most they cherish so much, they are left between indecision. Caught In The Act to be out in cinemas on Friday, 26th of September, 2014. Watch the trailer above and also visit; www.caughtimtheactmovie.com

Watch Trailer here >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuWzZaz4rlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuWzZaz4rlw
Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Me? Watch an Elvis Chuks film? I reject it in Jesus name! I almost killed myself for watching "A Wish" or whatever it's called.

1 Like

Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by prof800(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2014
speedyboi: Me? Watch an Elvis Chuks film? I reject it in Jesus name! I almost killed myself for watching "A Wish" or whatever it's called.
grin grin grin grin grin
You can't die.
Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2014
prof800:
grin grin grin grin grin
You can't die.
amen! My brother in Lord. Thank my God I quickly came back to my senses. That film made me cry! I cried for wasting 2 hours of my life.
Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by WhiteNiccur(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Hater .keep hating.go get a job.you can't talk about people who are way bigger than you like that.grow up poor fellow.
Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by WhiteNiccur(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2014
A Wish is the best NIGERIAN MOVIE i have seen,saw it on iroko.very nice.i am sure this 1st comment is from someone who's got beef for or with Elvis Chucks.be responsible and stop hating.if you think it's easy.go and produce yours.simple.
Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by WhiteNiccur(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Only people who try to be like someone but can't sits on the lapi to condemn .if you know Elvis and his background,you won't dare talk about him like that.fool!
Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by WhiteNiccur(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2014
For your information,i happen to be one of the biggest music video director in africa,and Elvis was my senior in School,seen a wish.kindly do constructive criticism and not hating.AMVCA is by DSTV Multi choice.if they awarded it the best movie 2014.who are you to condemn it? post your certificate let's see your grounds on calling names to spoil someone's effort. my advice,deal with your issues,and DON'T HATE!
Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by WhiteNiccur(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2014
@prof800 why are you so bitter? always posting hateful comments on nairaland.why? i bet you can't afford to buy a CD talkless of watching in the CINEMA,because if you did,you won't be saying this.deal with your poverty mentality.
Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by WhiteNiccur(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
sorry-@prof800 i'm talking to that fool @speedyboy
Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by dejahvu(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Whiteniccur Why r u talking to yourself nah?

2 Likes

Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by sholay2011(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Whiteniccur...

An advice from a brother that truly cares: Seek medical help.

2 Likes

Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 20, 2014
@OP, I'm truely sorry. I didn't mean to spoil your market. Beht *clears throat* if you're Elvis Chuks or his promoter. Abeg know that/tell him that, he needs to make better films. That "A Wish" aint werking brah. A Wish was panned by critics, playing safe that followed was panned by critics. And you still think someone is hating on you. It's either the world is filled with haters OR you need deliverance. Safe bro cheesy.

Btw, Winning an audience award that requires cellphone voting, while an achievement, isn't much of a praise on how good your film is. We all know how that shii can be manipulated, don't we wink.

4 Likes

Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by VillageBoi(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2014
speedyboi:
Btw, Winning an audience award that requires cellphone voting, while an achievement, isn't much of a praise on how good your film is. We all know how that shii can be manipulated, don't we wink.

Hahahaha... na so e dey happen; 10 people go vote and 7 of them na 'family & friends' - na win be that lol grin

1 Like

Re: [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks by sholay2011(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
VillageBoi:

Hahahaha... na so e dey happen; 10 people go vote and 7 of them na 'family & friends' - na win be that lol grin
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Gotv A Promo Or SCAM! / Dancing Queen(new Korean Movie) / Who Is Watching Begusarai On Zee World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.