Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. (15438 Views)

JAMB Extends Closing Date To Febraury 5th / “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse / Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by material988(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Niger State Extends School
Resumption Date To October 10.

The Niger state government has extended
the resumption date for both primary and
secondary schools to October 10th as against
the federal government announced
September 22nd ..
The State Governor, Babangida Aliyu, said
today in Minna, that the extension in date is
to allow students and parents to celebrate
the Ed-el Kabir together. The Muslim festival
is expected to be observed on October 4th
all over the Muslim world.

www.greenbreporters.com/home/national/politics/niger-state-extends-school-resumption-date-october-10.htmlNiger State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by nifton(m): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gud news for me o,atleast extension of resumption at my ppa.

5 Likes

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by kolomax(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Better
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by sammieguze(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2014
This is gonna be one helluva vacation.

Kids mustavbeen celebrating
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by sosodevf(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2014
A good lead indeed
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Moblord(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2014
In other news I think schools will resume Jan 2015

1 Like

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by searay(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by 9jahubcom(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by wellmax(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2014
sammieguze: Ebola palaver

Did ýoü read the story at all?

1 Like

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by merit12(f): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Bera
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by 9jahubcom(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Moblord: In other news I think schools will resume Jan 2015
maybe u nor get school fees to pay for ur pikin now abi

1 Like

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by datguru: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2014
sept 22 is okay, this guys should stop all this rattling and noise making in the media

1 Like

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by mekuzee1(m): 6:47am On Sep 18, 2014
Issokay
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by slap1(m): 6:47am On Sep 18, 2014
The State Governor, Babangida Aliyu,
said
today in Minna, that the extension in
date is
to allow students and parents to
celebrate
the Ed-el Kabir together.
Some people won't read this; they'll conclude it's because of Ebola and comment rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by slap1(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2014
mekuzee1: I thought Goodluck said nigeria is free 4rm Ebola,,so y d extension of resumption date Abeg Fashola no try am my younger brother dhe disturb me 4 house..
People like you.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Rachie97: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2014
This is nothing but trash!!! How can he extend resumption date? On what basis? Sallah? Are they not celebrating Sallah in other states?
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by bist: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2014
Noted!!!
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by chaloner(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2014
That's why north is always back in education , if you lik extend it to December and join us for xmas....better start the schools so they will achieve something meaningful
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Nuvally: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2014
mekuzee1: Issokay

What's wrong with this one?

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by segradinho: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2014
ok

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Good for them...
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Kayraph(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2014
The issue is about the celebration of Eid-el-Kabir and not cause of Ebola.

I think its a good move because how could schools resume on Sep 22nd only to go on a long break for Oct 1st (Independence Day) and Oct 4th (Eid-el-Kabir). Kano State govt got this right.

However, I didn't know that Babangida Aliyu is still in government. The guy has been silent since he ceased to be the NGF Chairman!

1 Like

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Pavore9: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2014
l just dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Nuvally: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2014
datguru: sept 22 is okay, this guys should stop all this rattling and noise making in the media

My guy, how far na? How that tin come be noise?
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by link2ok(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Kayraph: The issue is about the celebration of Eid-el-Kabir and not cause of Ebola.

I think its a good move because how could schools resume on Sep 22nd only to go on a long break for Oct 1st (Independence Day) and Oct 4th (Eid-el-Kabir). Kano State govt got this right.

However, I didn't know that Babangida Aliyu is still in government. The guy has been silent since he ceased to be the NGF Chairman!

Niger state Governor nt Kano.... olodo.... shocked
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by SEYIOKE: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Kayraph: The issue is about the celebration of Eid-el-Kabir and not cause of Ebola.

KANO?
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by keandre: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2014
How e take affect the price of fuel for black market?
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by lilprinze: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2014
. undecided.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by molydonhenry(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Thank God ooo. na me dz news sweet pass o. Will still at relax at home b4 resuming my PPA.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by zenith4biz(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Abeg make they no try am for Kano ow have been sleeping for the past two months nothing to do in the name of NYSC and this people go add additional one month again in the name of sallah
North I hail una ow
Thank God it's not in Kano
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Timijo(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Rachie97: This is nothing but trash!!! How can he extend resumption date? On what basis? Sallah? Are they not celebrating Sallah in other states?
Why are you asking us here? I advise you to take your questions to him in his office.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow / Pls. Can Any One Comment On This Essay" Farmer Are More Better Than Doctor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.