Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com (2351 Views)

Every Graduate Should Do Residency / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Why Do Every Graduate Want To Work In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com by Cheatguruzcom: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Today there is something unusual i am about doing. I understand you need to hear about the latest Job recruitment right? Yea.

This post is for every graduate that seeks to work in any reputable firm in the nation. Today i was going through some multinational companies in Nigeria,equating the level of treatment they give to there members of staff and how you as a villite can get these preferential treatment when you attach your Curriculum Vitae to there portfolio.

There are many reputable Nigerian companies that one can identify with, but among the many, i have selected but a few where we can throw our job hunt net at. Below is the comprehensive list of the top fifty Nigerian companies to work with in the year 2014.

Top Fifty Nigerian Companies To Work With

>Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Oil & Gas

>Chevron Oil & Gas Multinational Mobil Oil & Gas Multinational

>NNPC Oil & Gas MTN Telecommunication Multinational

>Nestlé Nigeria FMCG Multinational

>Nigerian Civil Service Government Total Oil & Gas Multinational

>Dangote

>FMCG Nigeria Breweries FMCG

>Glo Telecommunication

>GTB Banking

>CBN Banking

>NLNG Oil & Gas

>Unilever FMCG Multinational

>Guinness FMCG Multinational

>Etisalat Telecommunication Multinational

>First Bank of Nigeria Banking

>Julius Berger Construction Multinational

>Cadbury FMCG Multinational

>Eni (Saipem) formerly AGIP Oil & Gas Multinational

>CocaCola FMCG Multinational

>P&G FMCG Multinational

>PZ FMCG Multinational

>Oando Oil & Gas GE Conglomerate Multinational

>Zenith Bank Banking

>KPMG Consulting Multinational

>Glaxo Smith Kline Pharmaceticals Multinational

>Friesland Foods WAMCO FMCG Multinational

>British American Tobacco FMCG Multinational

>Flour Mills FMCG Schlumberger Oil & Gas Multinational

>Diamond Bank Banking

>United Nations International Organization Multinational

>Baker Hughes Oil & Gas Multinational
Price Waterhouse Cooper (PWC) Consulting Multinational

>PHCN Energy Nigeria

>Immigration Service Government

>UBA Banking

>7up Bottling Company

>FMCG Multinational

>Lafarge Cement Construction Multinational

>NAFDAC Government

>Honeywell Flour Mills

>FMCG

>UAC

>FMCG Multinational

>Arik Air Aviation

>EKO Hotel Hospitality

>Halliburton Energy Oil & Gas Multinational

>Airtel Nigeria Telecommunication Multinational

>IITA Agriculture

Let others find this post. Give someone a Job today, share and tweet this message to the rest of your friends as soon as possible.

Source: Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With via Cheatguruz.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com by McWhillion(m): 12:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Very laughable and ridiculous list.
Total Oil and ExxonMobil are missing but you've 7up, Honeywell and PHCN up there. Very interesting!!

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com by MoyoGENERAL: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2014
McWhillion: Very laughable and ridiculous list.
Total Oil and ExxonMobil are missing but you've 7up, Honeywell and PHCN up there. Very interesting!!
Haba Oga McWhillion.....so you go tell me say you nor fit sight ToTAL and EXXONMOBIL for that List!!!!!!
you know what
pls don't View or Post on any Thread on Nairaland at odd hours like 12.51 am( You may not be fully awake then!!!)
@OP next time too, try arrange your List well ( possibly a company per line), or are you typing with TECNO??!!!
three gboSA for Oga Mc' ....Continue the good works...
cheers

2 Likes

Re: Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com by McWhillion(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Haba Oga McWhillion.....so you go tell me say you nor fit sight ToTAL and EXXONMOBIL for that List!!!!!!
you know what
pls don't View or Post on any Thread on Nairaland at odd hours like 12.51 am( You may not be fully awake then!!!)
@OP next time too, try arrange your List well ( possibly a company per line), or are you typing with TECNO??!!!
three gboSA for Oga Mc' ....Continue the good works...
cheers
The guy just included it, notice the two companies I mentioned do not have the bullet(>,
Cheatguruzcom: Today there is something unusual i am about doing. I understand you need to hear about the latest Job recruitment right? Yea.
This post is for every graduate that seeks to work in any reputable firm in the nation. Today i was going through some multinational companies in Nigeria,equating the level of treatment they give to there members of staff and how you as a villite can get these preferential treatment when you attach your Curriculum Vitae to there portfolio.
There are many reputable Nigerian companies that one can identify with, but among the many, i have selected but a few where we can throw our job hunt net at. Below is the comprehensive list of the top fifty Nigerian companies to work with in the year 2014.
>Dangote
>Glo Telecommunication
>GTB Banking
>CBN Banking
>NLNG Oil & Gas
>P&G FMCG Multinational
>PZ FMCG Multinational
>Zenith Bank Banking
>Diamond Bank Banking
>PHCN Energy Nigeria
>UBA Banking
>7up Bottling Company
>FMCG Multinational
>NAFDAC Government
>Honeywell Flour Mills
>FMCG
>UAC
>FMCG Multinational
>Arik Air Aviation
>EKO Hotel Hospitality
>IITA Agriculture
Let others find this post. Give someone a Job today, share and tweet this message to the rest of your friends as soon as possible.
Source: Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With via Cheatguruz.com
I'm sure the op will still change it, hence i ve to quote the whole shiii.
By the way the companies are now more than 50, count for yourself
Re: Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com by MoyoGENERAL: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Cheatguruzcom: Today there is something unusual i am about doing. I understand you need to hear about the latest Job recruitment right? Yea.

>Dangote

>Glo Telecommunication

>GTB Banking

>CBN Banking

>NLNG Oil & Gas

>P&G FMCG Multinational

>PZ FMCG Multinational

>Zenith Bank Banking

>Diamond Bank Banking

>PHCN Energy Nigeria

>UBA Banking

>7up Bottling Company

>FMCG Multinational

>NAFDAC Government

>Honeywell Flour Mills

>FMCG

>UAC

>FMCG Multinational

>Arik Air Aviation

>EKO Hotel Hospitality

>IITA Agriculture

gurucheat or Cheatguru....
abeg come clarify us ooooooo.......
Oga Mac Whillian don discover say " Your company don pass 50 oooo" and I notice am too...
so, she you use ojoro add to am, or na Your Site( cheatguruz.com) get problem..
Re: Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com by clemz88(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
I just came to read comment
Re: Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com by zappyj(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bullcrap!

There are some really coded, wonderful and interesting companies to work with good pay, opportunities to travel for training..

Abeg tell me wetin Zenith bank dey do for dt list?
Re: Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com by tsleazy(m): 1:52am On Sep 19, 2014
pls don't forget PDP, APC...na politics dey pay pass

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With / Pls I Need Direction / Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.