Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium (17440 Views)

Decay State Of Lagos National Stadium (pictures) / Solomon Dalung Visits National Stadium Lagos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by chelseabmw(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2014
tongue
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by TrishaP(f): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2014
Thank God they won't embarrass us by showing that horrible calabar stadium again. Even on top of that, Congo won us.
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by mako007(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Bring the effing game to lasgidi, let them play on the streets, those niccurs ain't stadium worthy!
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by adioolayi(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2014
datguru:
why quote me? My response to topic had no meaning to you or what sad angry
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by datguru: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2014
adioolayi: why quote me? My response to topic had no meaning to you or what sad angry

No vex. Sorry
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by metorichmond(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2014
elobyobi: Thank God. We can now go to watch the Eagles without fear of calabar ashawwos, cuz being bombed in Abuja is a much better option undecided

Loooooooooool. U need a medic walahi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by spykes(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2014
9ja! i knew dey will change location once super chicken lose dia...by d way make Imoke try do dat pitch nah
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by illuminaty(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2014
elobyobi: Thank God. We can now go to watch the Eagles without fear of calabar ashawwos, cuz being bombed in Abuja is a much better option undecided
idiot of d highest order
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by illuminaty(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2014
ur sisters no dey follow dem?
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by Gorrbachev: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Beware!!! the government might want to use that stadium to divert attention. Go to the national stadium at your own peril. Boko-haram attacked the SSS HQ, right in the middle of Abuja few meters from the supposed fortified/militarized Aso-rock. If you go to the stadium and you get hurt, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2014
gift01: Back to empty stadium (mtchew). Bring them to Lagos and those boys will KILL THEIR OPPONENTS else......
you just spoke my mind...
I trust lagosians.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by Christmasdon(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2014
.what of imo state stadium. A place to watch the sE PLAY.
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by ethicalUser(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2014
elvisosho: the stadium has not been completed
The stadium has been completed ... The lighting system was powered on Friday Nyt. Its a wonder piece to be proud of. Good work done by berger
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by Bigsteveg(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
otijah: LIKE if u knw naija will win
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by experimentist: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Erm, erm, brb.. cry
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by iconize(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2014
This is good news. That Calabar stadium should be converted to a refugee camp.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by apolonius(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Do we have a stadium in the real sense of the concept?I doubt!
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by greall1: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2014
If they like make dem carry am go sambisa or maiduguri, Mr keshiro abeg call sunday MBA we need hungry plays not Mike wey dey form big man. U need replace for Mikel. I think u dey collect bribe from the guy before him play

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by bakynes(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
If Akwa ibom stadium isn't ready yet they shd bring it to teslim Balogun stadium with good pitch and enough turn up. At least LASG hosted two la liga teams there sometime ago. Abuja is not safe and low turn up by fans. I know NFF are just afraid of Lagos fans coz they will mob SE players if they play rubbish. The way South Africans spoke ill of that Calabar Stadium na disgrace o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by MadCow1: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
datguru: why dem no use akwa ibom undecided

Because Akwa Ibom Stadium is for Quidditch not soccer.. angry
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by IamSimi(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2014
#STORY FOR THe gods
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by JEITO: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2014
It is not by changing stadium. The entire footballing body in Nigeria needs complete overhaul.

Let's take some years off the game and do a massive re-structuring at all levels.

It may hurt nowundecided but it certainly will pay later grin
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by expert101(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Better stadium and idea but Abuja doesn't have football fans

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2014
searay: Politics has commenced again. How I wish this will be seen as government interference.

Dear Mod, kindly disqualified the poster above me and declare mes as the ***
....first to comment ba? see ya head like mathset grin
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by ceejay675(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
i hope we win our next match
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by hilariousdammie(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
when is there next match grin
Re: Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium by litetias(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
I support the move. The security angle should be taken care of by the security agents, that's what they are there for. As for the empty stadium the NFF should hire buses to ferry people from all the nooks and cranny of Abuja to watch the matches free. I smh for NFF complaining they are cash strapped. Football is a multibillion dollar industry and if the Super Eagles can't get endorsements and sponsorships in the region of millions of dollars then the marketing department of the NFF should be scrapped. I mean multinational companies are looking for avenues to advertise themselves and their products. It is the duty of the NFF to make the Super Eagles an attractive brand and companies would fall over themselves just to have their names associated with the Super Eagles. Merchandising is another option they should pursue vigorously because there is a 160 million population market for it. But of course this is Nigeria where everything is done upside down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs. Spain: What's Your Prediction? / 100% Sure Cannot Draw Football Pool Games / Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.