Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (56801 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Funjosh(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2014
davdandam: May the Lord uphold you in this trying times and grant the departed his peace and mercy.

Amen
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2014
Vyca: are people not dying everyday as a usual thing?

Dying inside a church a usual thing? A place were you go to praise God... I don't want to go further on this today

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Vuproff: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Profet

I
Thought
U
Saw
This
Coming.
U should
Have

The Lord is our shepard!!!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by livebullet(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Last time i checked #hardtimes where not part of pentecostal christainity... so where is all dis admittance comin from now...is it that d potency of ochestrated miracles is declining or wah?...cool to hear a pentecostal pastor admit he too is human...i tot superhumans were all there was on the pulpits..hmm
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
livebullet: Last time i checked #hardtimes where not part of pentecostal christainity... so where is all dis admittance comin from now...is it that d potency of ochestrated miracles is declining or wah?...cool to hear a pentecostal pastor admit he too is human...i tot superhumans were all there was on the pulpits..hmm

When you search it is only that this pentecost pastors can make miracles but they make only fake miracles.

pentecostal christainity is selling the gospel and this means also selling miracels.

Why all the pentecost pastors are so rich, and why the richest pentecost pastors come from nigeria.

pentecostal christainity is a fake.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Awalla: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
chelseabmw:

Dying inside a church a usual thing? A place were you go to praise God... I don't want to go further on this today

You better not go far, because you are not making sense, you are only being logically. Do allow yourself to be tempted
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Awalla:

You better not go far, because you are not making sense, you are only being logically. Do allow yourself to be tempted

You are not making sense by quoting me

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Chipsy1: This man sef...if u're facing hard times...the people dat u killed @ ur syNAGogue nko...nd dia family members...wot will dey be facing?? Concrete times
R.I.P. 2 d dead pls... embarassed
Meanwhile...wAke nd baking tins on my mind... shocked

Lool... No mind am and his many apologists here. That's why one of the bereaved South Africans said that his grouse with him is rather than tender heartfelt apologies and condolences to the affected families, he has gone on to personalize the sad incident.
He's some big superstar in the picture, u know, and his life is worth more than those of the 87.
Sad commentary from a so-called MOG!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.