Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) (1690 Views)

I Saw This Dog Die / My Pets... Croc, Monitor Lizard, Tortoise / Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by olasmith10(m): 5:54am On Sep 18, 2014
I was washing some dishes in the kitchen few days ago when I saw something dangling through d window at the tail end of a lizard. Initially I thought it was one of the limbs, but my curiosity propelled me to check further. so I went outside d kitchen. what I saw wasn't clear Cos my eye wear wasn't close by (am astigmatic ). I managed to squint and lo and behold, I saw a lizard with bifurcated tail. immediately I took my phone and managed to take some shots.. I zoomed it and what I saw was quite fascinating. I tried Googling it and discovered that its an anomaly during d rejuvenating procedure after which a lizard must have lost its tail probably during an accident..its a rarity, so strange I guess.
Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by olasmith10(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Ist pix

Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by olasmith10(m): 6:08am On Sep 18, 2014
2nd pix

Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by ifaoni(m): 6:10am On Sep 18, 2014
we wil tink about it
Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by spyroet(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2014
hav seen a lot of them,even saw one with two head n he was smiling at me.

1 Like

Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
end-time lizard. see how he's looking at u without fear. u need to do a liberation at your house. kegite liberation o, not church own

1 Like

Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by olasmith10(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
lol.. Maybe d bifid tail gave it much confidence..
Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by Sehindemi(f): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2014
spyroet: hav seen a lot of them,even saw one with two head n he was smiling at me.

cheesy
Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by Sehindemi(f): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2014
olasmith10: I was washing some dishes in the kitchen few days ago when I saw something dangling through d window at the tail end of a lizard. Initially I thought it was one of the limbs, but my curiosity propelled me to check further. so I went outside d kitchen. what I saw wasn't clear Cos my eye wear wasn't close by (am astigmatic ). I managed to squint and lo and behold, I saw a lizard with bifurcated tail. immediately I took my phone and managed to take some shots.. I zoomed it and what I saw was quite fascinating. I tried Googling it and discovered that its an anomaly during d rejuvenating procedure after which a lizard must have lost its tail probably during an accident..its a rarity, so strange I guess.

It'z quite strange..
Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by olasmith10(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2014
Sehindemi:

It'z quite strange..

quite strange, am Sure if it were to b in the village, the villagers will just conclude its an omen sent to destroy dier land.

1 Like

Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by lirusehn(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2014
spyroet: hav seen a lot of them,even saw one with two head n he was smiling at me.

Forced to laugh smiley
Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by jidxin(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Lol a bifurcated tailed lizard it's not strange... Ve seen enough of em dey ve d ability to regenerate esp a salamander who is at its best doing dat.... Lizards regenerates dia tails toes

1 Like

Re: Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside) by arcbay(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Nah, Not strange at all...Just yesterday I met an agama lizard on my way to church. He had 2 heads, he carried a handbag and was on high heels...I tried to pull out my phone to snap but my battery was flat.

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Plus Virgin Big Female Caucasian For Sale / Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) / A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.