Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Will You Kill Your Own Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Will You Kill Your Own Mother (1123 Views)

Man Completes 30yr Jail Sentence. Kills Own Mother 2 Days After Returning Home! / ABOMINATION: Son Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion / Would You Kill Robbers Attempting To Break In to Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will You Kill Your Own Mother by ebonyjoy1(f): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2006
I read the other day in one of our local papers about a boy who shot and killed his own mother( the former comissioner for womens affair) and it hard me thinking, i know mothers can be a pain sometimes with their mother knows best attitude.but i need to ask wat will make someone kill their mother,
Re: Why Will You Kill Your Own Mother by iice(f): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2006
That happens esp in other parts of the world, me i heard/read so many mind bogglin things so its not a new thing am hearing, What about mothers killing their children/babies? Or brothers shooting one another after a night of drinking? Or husband burning his family 2 death? There are so many things going wrong in the world sad
Re: Why Will You Kill Your Own Mother by eveseh(f): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2006
that's bad
i wont
Re: Why Will You Kill Your Own Mother by diddy4(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2006
not in this world or the next. only a fool will do dat.
Re: Why Will You Kill Your Own Mother by Seun(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2006
Moved to crime section. Please take note.
Re: Why Will You Kill Your Own Mother by Badman888(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2006
Yah really sad, and her brother was shot in the head the same day, old family friends. The boy was locked up in the states for 4 yrs said to be a drug dealer and said he was tired of his mother worrying him bout the past. that what crack causes.
Re: Why Will You Kill Your Own Mother by squirrel20(f): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
though my mum gets me upset often, i would never ever think talk less of killing her. god forbid

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's Promo 419 / Crime! / New Twist In Wunmi Adebayo's Murder: Armed Robber Boyfriend Confesses To Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.