Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ (24905 Views)

Atheist Must Swear To God -- Or Leave US Air Force / Excuse Me God, Are You Partial? Must Read.. / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by simplisity(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
I dont have to say but, the God u reject today, will be the only source of ur salvation, when d last day comes. U cant eat ur cake and have it.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by sweetgala(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: nice move, in fact the word "God" should be banned in schools, courts, hospitals and public places.

It always has been. In the USA the church and state are two separate entities. They have no business together

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Emmalot121(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
UrbanMystique: Japan, sweeden, Denmark etc are godless societies, compare these nations with godful Nigeria or any other African country.
Stupid point.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by 01emek(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
funshyboi: sorry man,it does happens to me before, so next time u use a comma or hyphen to book a space and later on you come and post. That's it
mhen i was shocked.! I will see to your advice!
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by gidjah(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
DavidGodwin: Signs of Jesus' second coming.

They are gradually trying to do away with God in their country
NOPE!they did that long ago ,when they started re moving the great book(the only living book)the bible out of every public places.i wonder what would stand to be when we remove God From All That We Do.America The Babylon
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Emmalot121(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Fool, You are praying for it not to rain today because you want to have an outdoor event, I am on the other side praying for it to rain today because I have fun running and playing in the rain. If God answers your prayer, I will say He is a bad God. If He answers mine, you will say He is a bad God.

Bottom line: Allow God to rule over the affairs of men with His infinite wisdom which is beyond human comprehension including useless people like your worthless self.

Let thunder blast you to pieces where you are. Foolish waste of precious space like you!
Thanks a lot.Those raving lun*atics! I don't pity them but the feeble minds they destroy.Arguing with them has no meaning cos they have already aligned themselves with big bang(theory which is not even worthy of principle status).They will never change.
I heard the story of an atheist who called prophets to preach for him on his sick bed because he like all atheists are afraid of the unknown but their wicked soul spurs them to reject his existence...............................................And he said unto him,If they hear not Moses and the prophets,neither will they be persuaded,though one rose from the dead.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by jesusjewel1(f): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
se0un: One day God will die and men will live on other planets. fp
Haaaaa.... u speak blasphemy against Ur Creator? Please seek his forgiveness... #suchapatienceGod#
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by jesusjewel1(f): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
se0un: One day God will die and men will live on other planets. fp
Haaaaa.... u speak blasphemy against Ur Creator? Please seek His forgiveness... #suchapatientGod#
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Emmalot121(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
sexzskil: THE EARLIER RELIGION OR THE CONCEPT OF A SPIRITUAL CREATOR CALLED ''GOD'' IS RID OF THE BETTER FOR MANKIND. AMERICA CREATED THE GOD, JESUS YOU SERVE AND ALL THAT. RELIGION HAMPERS THE REAL GENIUS IN MAN.
Where does wisdom come from?If you tell me its source,I will bring some or possibly buy some for you. sad
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Padipadi(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: nice move, in fact the word "God" should be banned in schools, courts, hospitals and public places.
Now don't you think that's also an infrigement on the rights of people that believed in God?
Last Bullet
Actually, there's a God!
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Padipadi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Ayatullah(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
THEN LET AMERICA CHANGE HER NATIONAL MOTTO: IN GOD WE TRUST
America will soon destroy herself with her so-called freedom..........Gay rights, Gay marriage, Marrying animals etc..........America is losing her soul. I wonder why they cannot emulate some of their responsible past leaders like Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln was so close to God that he dreamt of how he will die, and it came to be. America is on the way to self destruction. Looking forward to when they will change their national motto of IN GOD WE TRUST.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Emmalot121(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
se0un:

God is there but his relevance for the life of man keeps on waning.
One who gladly chats with goats like you might actually bury his brain in utter stupidity.Look at what you have written and stupidly read them again.
God is there:So you believe in the existence of a supreme being who created the heavens.
Relivance to man keeps waning:Yet science agrees to knowing only 4% of the universe and estimates over 500BILLION galaxies.

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
damochewinner: Well you can choose to call God, God or even refuse to recognise the fact that He is God or sovereign. Your opinion or mindset doesn't change the fact that He is still GOD grin
. Gbam!!! Infact may all your days be long.

2 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Ayomivic(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
when it comes to these, then the world would surely come to an end.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Which God? Allah, Amadioha, Sango, Yahwwh?

Let us learn to respect people's freedom of choice!

Please show me how I've disrespected their opinion from my comment. Let us learn to read replies intuitively.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Infomizer(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Japan isn't exactly godless....most of the population practices Shintosim and Buddhisim.

Sweden and Denmark do have state churches...and Christianity played a large role in their growth as nations.(although most of the population is not religious).

You want a real godless society...try China(majorly atheist).

Those chincs see communism as a religion. Was in a meeting with some and while we were chatting, they asked what our (mine and 2 partners) religions were. We answered accordingly and when it was their turn, they said, "we're communists". That was some perspective for me though. They were cool guys tho' .

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by emmymdk: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tikitaka: who cares?

NFCS does grin
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
sexzskil: HISTORICAL FIGURES LIKE ADOLF HITLER UNDERSTOOD THE DEPTH OF THIS MULTI-MILKY GALAXICAL UNIVERSE WE DWELL. HE KNEW RELIGION IS NOTHING BUT GREAT HISTORICAL GIMMICKS, THEREFORE, HE WANTED TO RID MANKING OF THIS TERRIBLE DISASTER STARTING WITH WWII. THUS, I DEEMED ADOLF HITLER AS THE GREATEST BEING TO EVER WALK THIS EARTH, WHO REALLY UNDERSTOOD AND COMPREHENDED THE ETHERS OF THIS WORLD. AMERICA KNEW THIS AND ACTED FAST ''EN-AID'' BRITAIN.

''CHRISTIANITY IS NOTHING BUT A WILLY JEWISH SCHEME TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE WORLD BY EXALTING WEAKNESS OVER STRENGTH. JESUS WAS NEVER A JEW BUT THE BASTARD SON OF A ROMAN SOLDIER. PAUL WAS THE GREATEST JEWISH SWINDLER OF ALL TIME''- ADOLF HITLER TABLE TALKS(1942)

''HE (JESUS) WAS MEANT TO COME BEFORE ME, BUT NOW THAT I HAVE COME, HE MUST BOW OUT FOR THE FUHRER''- ADOLF HITLER, WOLFLAIR, SUPREME HEADQUARTER(1940).

Does these justifies the Jewish holocaust? Chei, some people get sawdust for head ehn!!!

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Emmalot121: One who gladly chats with goats like you might actually bury his brain in utter stupidity.Look at what you have written and stupidly read them again.
God is there:So you believe in the existence of a supreme being who created the heavens.
Relivance to man keeps waning:Yet science agrees to knowing only 4% of the universe and estimates over 500BILLION galaxies.

My good friend, because of aggressive intolerant fellows like you millions have lost their lives in acts of terror and holy war. The truth you know shall set you free not the lies you believe.

2 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Skeelzz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
klarke:

You are mistaken. Did u say they are living far better life? physical possession or well being does not in any way mean that one is living a better life. We as humans are not just physical beings, we are spiritual being living in a physical body and have a soul or u can call it mind. You cannot conclude that one is living a better life by looking at the physical body alone. What goes on in (or the state of) the mind and the spirit of the man of is of great importance if you want to know the person's state of well being. That will explain why suicide rate is so high amongst them and you begin to wonder why a human being will decide to take his/her own life.
You want to know where God is? But u already know the answer. Take a good look at yourself, the complexity of your body... Have u asked yourself how your heart works, if it stops pumping for even a minute you be become a heap of flesh and bone. Look arnd u, the nature, up in d sky, deep inside ur heart, u'll see God. Stop deceiving urself. U know what, God still loves u very much, though u keep on rejecting Him. While u are still living & "while d sun still shines", accept His love.

Poverty,diseases,hunger,crime,your leaders most corrupted, religious conflicts,even ur ancestors where slaves and you are here talking about God...nxt time u go to the church don't forget to pray for the lives boko haram has taking

4 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by basty: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Now that America has deleted the words "so help me God"
Starting from today God has started helping me. God's help has been transferred to me

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Missy89(f): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good News!

3 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by jacob2012(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
aminho: And they will still claim America as GODS own country,one nation under God
that was b4,soonest, they should be xpecting another attack.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Emmalot121(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
se0un:

My good friend, because of aggressive intolerant fellows like you millions have lost their lives in acts of terror and holy war. The truth you know shall set you free not the lies you believe.
Your stu.pidity defies logic, I have argued with an a.s.s like you,guess what,its not worth it. ...........................And he said unto him,If they hear not Moses and the prophets,neither will they be persuaded,though one rose from the dead.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Tinyemeka(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
UrbanMystique: That's a tolerant country there.

A country worth living. Not a country filled with religious hypocritical maniacs

Satan has taken over that country.

But Christ and his people are not of this world. So we understand when they act that way.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by mizzy007(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
'So help dem AMADIOHA'
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Infomizer(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

A question for you.....did your parents give you everything that you asked for when you were a child?

The answer of course is that they did not...they gave you what they thought you needed....not what you wanted.

Of course, at the time you did not see it....but years later, I am sure you understood why.

Your concept of God is that of an unlimited Father Christmas who would satisfy all your needs without allowing any bad thing to happen to you . That isn't how the relationship works.....or else you would be giving your children all they ask for without considering whether they need it now.

Now I understand why he doesn't give a fück about amputees. It's for their own good. Niceeeeee
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by UrbanMystique: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Japan isn't exactly godless....most of the population practices Shintosim and Buddhisim.

Sweden and Denmark do have state churches...and Christianity played a large role in their growth as nations.(although most of the population is not religious).

You want a real godless society...try China(majorly atheist).
majority determines what you call a nation.

Israel is a Jewish nation despite the numbers of Muslims contributing to that nation.
Brazil is a Christian nation despite the presence of many other religions.
India is a Hindu/Buddhist nation despite the presence of over 200million Muslims and Christian.
USA is still a Christian nation despite the presence of humanists atheist etc contributing their quotas.

And by the way, learn about Buddhism.. They don't believe in god.

China is an atheist nation and it's one second most powerful and most industrious nation.. Compare that with any African country. That's the point.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Revolva(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Well ..thaats good cos when they r in the war field...and death is about to come god can't save them!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Things You Can Never Change Until You Change Yourself / 5 Facts About Forgiveness / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.