Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? (1666 Views)

Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. / Why The Igbos Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by cirmuell(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
*. If there is a credible opposition, I'll vote him out. angry o di dan dan
*. If there's no credible opposition, no choice but to vote for him. undecided

I know APC is still the strongest opposition, but I wish people like Fashola can go to another party to contest.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by feedthenation(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
There's no way I will vote for GEJ at the next election.

He actions and management of the country has not been very encouraging.

I'll rather cast my vote for the state governorship election.

It's still astonishing that this is the same GEJ people campaigned for when Yar'adua's cabal dealt with him back in 2009.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by emmasege: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Depends on who the opposition fields.
APC would embarass PDP in 2015 if only they can field a serious southern candidate (from the old eastern Nigeria) and all the Buharis, kwakwansos, Atikus throw their weight behind him. That's the only way they can rescue the soul of Nigeria from PDP. That was what the military did in 1999, fielding 2 Yoruba candidates (OBJ and Falae) knowing fully well that OBJ was not preferred by the people. But since he's still a Yoruba man, s/west people would not protest. Let APC use the same "divide and rule" tactics again, this time around in the old eastern Nigeria. An attempt by APC to field a northerner, I would not only vote for GEJ but also campaign for him.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by skyfall: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
No i will not. I did not vote him in 2011 either.

He is one of the worst things that have happened to Nigeria. Corruption, impunity, nepotism, tribal & religious division, criminality, terrorism, thuggery, abuse of powers, rewarding criminality, ineptitude etc. The list is endless.

Anyone APC fields is fine by me. That's not because i'm a blind follower but because i trust them to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Olaolufred(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
[size=18pt] NO! NO!! NO!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
cirmuell: *. If there is a credible opposition, I'll vote him out. angry o di dan dan
*. If there's no credible opposition, no choice but to vote for him. undecided

I know APC is still the strongest opposition,

but I wish people like Fashola can go to another party to contest.

amen
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Brandomg: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
My fingers shall NEVER vote for the chief clown of Otuoke land, his cluelessness thief Jonathan the retardeen. I rather cut them off.
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by erunz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
APC u guys are well known for winning online poll. By may 28 una go know how far

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by chimerase2: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
I will vote for him, but I dnt knw why undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Adminisher: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Goandie: Voting for d president is like betting one million dollars that akwa united will beat barcelona by 3-0.
The guy is a failure even failure will deny knowing ur president

Flat No.
I won't vote GEJ even if his opponent were TA Orji of Abia State. Most people don't realize the danger in giving this man a second term.
The few achievements of his administration can be ascribed to only 5 ministers. These people are not going to be around in his next term because of post sharing and other professional challenges waiting for them on the international arena.
So we then have GEJ and ministers like Woke which would be a disaster.
It would be Cluelessness x 2, Stealing x 3, Corruption x 4, Militancy x 5, Boko Haram x 6. Many people will die and many will go into crime and militancy yet the guy will still continue keeping face like some innocent baby being bullied by adults.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by GovWahala: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Samyyorn: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
I will even rig the election for him. Pls dnt ask me why.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by egopersonified(f): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ordinary stealing, people are calling corruption.
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by zendy: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
I don't like Jonathan, I think he is as incompetent as they come. But I will vote for him. As an Igbo man, I would rather have an incompetent Jonathan from the south-south remain as president than help the Yoruba people perpetuate their northern cohorts or whatever Janjaw££dian APC comes up with in power.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by jayonpoint(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin
walexzee11: Abeg!....wetin go make me vote for the clueless shoeless Otuoke man...Is it the fuel subsidy of 2012 Or going for international conference and political campaigns a day after the massacre of young students in Yobe State Or the $20bn that was diverted from national purse Or the wanton stride of impunity and corruption within his cabinet Or militarialization of elections among other stupid statements like "America will Know" "Where is Gwosa Sef" "Stealing is not corruption"

Abeg Jonathan need to vacate the sit come 2015!!!
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by jayonpoint(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Samyyorn: I will even rig the election for him. Pls dnt ask me why.
I can only b sure where u emerge frm
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by merieam16(f): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: I won't only vote for him, I will bribe all my villagers to vote for him.
hmm can u imagine BRIBE, birds of a feather
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by zendy: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yorubas and Northerners think that the Nigerian presidency is their birth-right,thats why they wait to hand over to each other all the time. Now they are planning another 'relay race' with the Buhari/Tinubu APC ticket. Why do they think that Igbos and the people of the south-south will keep watching them play 'Jangolover' with the office of the president? Igbos will vote massively for Jonathan as will the people of the south-south and much of the middle-belt, which will be enough for Jonathan to win the election. The Yoruba/Northern alliance must learn that their time is over. Political power is now with the South-east/South-South alliance and the sooner the Yorubas forget their northern paymasters and join the winning train,the better for them. Una get sense no be small!
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by OreMI22: 2:32am On Sep 19, 2014
GovWahala: Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!
[size=16pt]Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!![/size]

[size=28pt]YES!!!!![/size]
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by helphelp: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2014
OreMI22:

[size=28pt]YES!!!!![/size]

One reason you would vote him ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Arrested In Abuja / Apc's Rigging Plans Uncovered In Lagos / United Nations Ambassador Sponsors 1million Man Walk 4 GEJ In Delta State(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.