Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan (3184 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by chukel(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Akpabio lying since 1999. I won't be surprised if lamido counters it tomorrow. Akpabio is known for his lie and slippery tongue.
Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by miqos02(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Billyonaire:

With Patience, GoodLuck is assured.
funny
Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by ShineuEye: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lamido's senses are gradually working again, thank God.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by Exjoker(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Beckharm: So there is no more dignity for Nigerian first house?. Aso rock is now PDP meeting point. This country needs a change of power. To my GEJ till 1992 posters. May God rule your life the way GEJ is ruling Nigeria.
....spotted on! dis country need change of power nd rebrandin
Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by lovaleenny(f): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
If our votes actually counts GEJ will not win but since it doesn't....
Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
DonaldGenes: Who even knows Lamido outside his State?

Why even say "you wanna contest" when you know you"ll Chicken out " along the way..

Our Local Politicians sha
u never got the drift shey?

The guy needed money, he sure wld av gotten a truck full of it to step down even from an already failed election. Na who wan follow thump-print for lamido before?
Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by DonaldGenes(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: u never got the drift shey?

The guy needed money, he sure wld av gotten a truck full of it to step down even from an already failed election. Na who wan follow thump-print for lamido before?
Hehehe! You're right
Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by femokuc0: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
place targeted adverts free on www.nkwo.com.ng
Re: Breaking: Lamido Dumps His Presidential Ambition, Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Amanwulu1: what is peppering u? U have ur one vote to cast for ur favored candidate as everybody will not vote for every candidate. Na waoo!
You must have issues Mr. When you don't fully understand the purpose of a post, you ask instead of making assumptions and replying posts with irrelevant replies.
For the record, the initial post I quoted was just funny. No pun intended on my post even.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC / General Obasanjo Twitter Account Suspended After These Tweets / Dr. Alex Otti Biography And Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.