Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC (3180 Views)

NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member / Ms. Ann Kio Briggs: ‘jonathan Has Disappointed Nigerians’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please I wish to know what is the secret that despite the drop in naira value, a bag of cap rice still sold for 9,800 naira here in port Harcourt in this festive period as against other previous Christmas period where same bag went for 15,000 naira. Are we going forward or backward? I'm thinking, maybe it's that his 'rubbish' rice revolution that is responsible for this. My fellow APShit folks we better do something about this before something do us oooo grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ alllllllllllllllllllllll the way. Gradually, we are all benefiting from your efforts, God bless you. In the voice of Oshio baba, APSHIT, GO AND DIE. I am a beneficiary of GEJ's transformation, what about you? grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by falconey(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Welcome to the CHANGE era!!!!....not that buhari is better is cus we are tired of cluelessness...anybody but jonaTAN

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by Curlieweed: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
falconey:
Welcome to the CHANGE era!!!!....not that buhari is better is cus we are tired of cluelessness...anybody but jonaTAN

Chill, read the comment again and look up the word "sarcasm".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
falconey:
mumu, you no even read my post. Are you guys this senseless? No wonder a graduate follows a semi-illiterate like morons smh.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by OKDnigeria: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ all d way

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
(The Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, on Wednesday said the Federal Government was contemplating a downward review of tariff on importation of rice.

Okonjo-Iweala, who disclosed this while answering questions at the ‘Budget 2014 Jam’, in Abuja said the drop in the tariff would reduce smuggling of the commodity into the country.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Budget 2014 Jam is a youth online programme where the minister answers questions on the Federal Government’s 2014 budget from youths across the nation.

The three-day programme, which began on Tuesday is organised by the Ministry of Finance in collaboration with IBM Technology, a telecommunication firm.

The minister said the existing 110 per cent duty on the importation of rice was encouraging smuggling of the commodity into the country.

“We increased the tariff to 110 per cent, and it encouraged some people to go and grow rice and we grew 1.1 million metric tonnes of the product.

“But it also encouraged smuggling from neighbouring countries because they immediately dropped their own tariffs to 10 per cent,” she said.

She added that the rice issue was similar to tariff on importation of used vehicles, saying “we are watching it now to see what the appropriate tariff to be paid on it will be.’’

The minister added, “For rice, we decided to bring it down because we see that it is not working.’’

Okonjo-Iweala explained that the government had decided to encourage the automobile industry to ensure that vehicles were manufactured in the country.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-reduce-tariff-on-imported-rice/

Mumu op! When there is a drop in tariff of a commodity the price will automatically go down!

Jonathan has not done anything here!

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by PhockPhockMan: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Op, this Heartbreak you're sharing,

Diaris God o o

Viewing this topic: ,aresa
and 6 guest(s)

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Op, this Heartbreak you're sharing,

Diaris God o o

Viewing this topic: ,aresa
and 6 guest(s)

grin grin grin grin

Keeping APC e-rats confused, that's how we roll!

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by PhockPhockMan: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Curlieweed:

Na mumuweed the worry am.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Curlieweed:

pay per post,they don't read,as long as it is Against GEJ

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by mazzi: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hahahaha.apshits were like we don convert a new soul,untill the open the thread they then realized that they ave been duped.

13 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu op! When there is a drop in tariff of a commodity the price will automatically go down!

mad Ngene, so previous festive period fg usually increases import tariff abi? GnD!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
mazzi:
Hahahaha.apshits were like we don convert a new soul,untill the open the thread they then realized that they ave been duped.
grin grin grin grin That's how we roll brother grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahaika23:
Please I wish to know what is the secret that despite the drop in naira value, a bag of cap rice still sold for 9,800 naira here in port Harcourt in this festive period as against other previous Christmas period where same bag went for 15,000 naira. Are we going forward or backward? I'm thinking, maybe it's that his 'rubbish' rice revolution that is responsible for this. My fellow APShit folks we better do something about this before something do us oooo grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ alllllllllllllllllllllll the way. Gradually, we are all benefiting from your efforts, God bless you. In the voice of Oshio baba, APSHIT, GO AND DIE. I am a beneficiary of GEJ's transformation, what about you? grin grin grin grin grin

You just murdered APC warriors

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahaika23:
mad Ngene, so previous festive period fg usually increases import tariff abi? GnD!

The price of rice has been hovering between 7-8k since the middle of year when your clueless otuoke master lowered the importation tariff!

You have failed in your sarcasm! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by jamace(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Jonathan made a policy that enables you to buy rice at cheaper rate during Xmas and you said Jonathan has not done anything. Please cleanse yourself of hatred and let appreciation flow. Note that politics without principle is a great sin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

You just murdered APC warriors
grin grin grin That's my Christmas gift to bukohari and his kids

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The price of rice has been hovering between 7-8k since the middle of year when your clueless otuoke master lowered the importation tariff!

You have failed in your sarcasm! cool cool
grin I hope you bought your bag of rice at 15k, olodo.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
jamace:
Jonathan made a policy that enables you to buy rice at cheaper rate during Xmas and you said Jonathan has not done anything. Please cleanse yourself of hatred and let appreciation flow. Note that politics without principle is a great sin.
leave that one without conscience.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ till APShit followers show appreciation

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin
ahaika23:
GEJ till APShit followers show appreciation

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
APSHIT e-rats in disarray, can't seem to find where to hit back. Oh my! Bestest strike ever. grin

See them reading and running away for dear lives. Apshit!!!!! Change from ac to fire

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by Morkavictor: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

cleverly you are very silly,was it your father that reduced the tariff.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by Truth24(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nice twist

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truth24:
Nice twist
yes bro, call it 'sucker punch'

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Morkavictor:
cleverly you are very silly,was it your father that reduced the tariff.
grin grin grin grin, dont mind that ediot. Maybe it was bukohari who reduced it.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahaika23:
grin grin grin grin, dont mind that ediot. Maybe it was bukohari who reduced it.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by falconey(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahaika23:
mumu, you no even read my post. Are you guys this senseless? No wonder a graduate follows a semi-illiterate like morons smh.
must I read a clueless fan thread before I comment bastard!!!! Buhari for CHANGE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by falconey(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Curlieweed:

who cares about the post? The op may not admit it he is a buhari fan!!!! Buhari for change!!!! Bunch of cocksuckers on nairaland!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
falconey:
who cares about the post? The op may not admit it he is a buhari fan!!!! Buhari for change!!!! Bunch of cocksuckers on nairaland!!!
guy I disgust Buhari with the whole of my heart. He looks like the abooki who shines my neighbors shoes with rotten teeth and accent

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
falconey:
must I read a clueless fan thread before I comment bastard!!!! Buhari for CHANGE!!!!
change from ac train to no-train. Lost soul!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by Syphax(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahaika23:

grin grin grin grin

Keeping APC e-rats confused, that's how we roll!

grin grin grin grin

Some peepz will get a heart attack over dis thread.

Just imagine the look on the faces of Barcanistar,Berem,Omenka and Co after been misled by the title of this thread. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo,His Mum And His Brother Akin Osinbajo / Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu / APC Crisis: Why Tinubu Unleashed His Bloggers Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.