Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

When Last Did You Cry? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Cry? (1133 Views)

When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? / When Last Did You Do This / When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Cry? by Olutola88(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Different things make us cry. People cry because of Frustration, Heartbreak, Stress, Misfortune and reading or seeing something sad.

Pathetic events like Death, Illness and Crime make it almost impossible not to shed tears. In most cases, crying is a way of releasing pent-up emotions that could be harmful when held back. Some researchers believe that refusing to cry it out can increase the risk of hypertension and heart disease.

As for me, the last time I cried was sometime last week when I didn't know how to thank God for his grace despite my unfaithfulness( don't mind me, I could be emotional at times).

Nairalanders, when last did you cry and what prompted the tears?
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by MizMyColi(f): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2014
During Dora Akunyili's (bless her soul) Requiem Massangry
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Tallesty1(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
2008 when I lost my elder sister.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2014
During my moma death... (lyk 14yearz ago)

I saw her in Heaven d last time i visited tho. Xo each time i think abt her now, i just feel sad and smile, bt i dnt cry.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Olutola88(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi: During Dora Akunyili's (bless her soul) Requiem Massangry
Touching. Pls don't make me cry for the first time this week o

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Olutola88(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics: During my moma death... (lyk 14yearz ago)

I saw her in Heaven d last time i visited tho. Xo each time i think abt her now, i just feel sad and smile, bt i dnt cry.
May Mama's soul rest in peace. The last time you visited heaven? By road, rail or air?
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by MizMyColi(f): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: 2008 when I lost my elder sister.
embarassed So sorry about that.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by chinex276(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2014
I get strng heart oo... I can be bittered abt something bt i hardly cry.

D last tym i vividly remember my self shading tears was on an xmas day, i was abt 16yrs by then, i didnt knw wat came over me bt i knw i broke a plastic chair belonging 2 my younger sister, mehn, my mum used d legs of dat chair 2 beat d living day lite out of me!!
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by MissSlimbody(f): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Yesterday grin bored n depressed
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by priscaoge(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
softsparkyy: Last night.
No reason... the tears won't just stop.
No there must be a reason,someone must have triggered that drum of tearsgrin
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by MabraO: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2014

This is too tru to be a lie

16 years ago as a result if chloroquine injection
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by priscaoge(f): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mine was last monthgringrin,I hate humiliation+when someone lie against me or lay one false accusation against me only to come back to apologiseundecidedundecidedundecided. Am too emotional that when am angry,I don't talk so that I won't start shedding tears.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Olutola88(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinex276: I get strng heart oo... I can be bittered abt something bt i hardly cry.

D last tym i vividly remember my self shading tears was on an xmas day, i was abt 16yrs by then, i didnt knw wat came over me bt i knw i broke a plastic chair belonging 2 my younger sister, mehn, my mum used d legs of dat chair 2 beat d living day lite out of me!!
lmao! U go b one very stubborn thing like dat. Lol
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by priscaoge(f): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinex276: I get strng heart oo... I can be bittered abt something bt i hardly cry.

I wish to have that strong heart I swear

I could remember when I was in secondary school,I was d class prefect then so some boys in my class just de beat me anyhow each time I refuse to give them my homeworkcheesycheesy. So one day,a girl in my class collected my book frm my bag n gave it to one of the boys that beat d hell out meundecidedundecided omo I vex eeehh,I transferred all d aggression on that girl n took revenge on her. I beat d girl to pop. When they called us to our 'Form Mistress's' office for question n answer,tears no gree me talkcheesycheesy,I just de cry upon say na me beat d girlundecidedundecided.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by jaybee3(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
No reaction without an action

something must have triggered it
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by chinex276(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
priscaoge:
I wish to have that strong heart I swear

I could remember when I was in secondary school,I was d class prefect then so some boys in my class just de beat me anyhow each time I refuse to give them my homeworkcheesycheesy. So one day,a girl in my class collected my book frm my bag n gave it to one of the boys that beat d hell out meundecidedundecided omo I vex eeehh,I transferred all d aggression on that girl n took revenge on her. I beat d girl to pop. When they called us to our 'Form Mistress's' office for question n answer,tears no gree me talkcheesycheesy,I just de cry upon say na me beat d girlundecidedundecided.
ehyaaa... U knw girls r so emotional, nd tears tends 2 drop frm their eyes easily.

Even wen i lost a dear frnd of mine 2yrs ago,everyone was busy sheding tears except me i was lyk, "hey mr.tears wea d hell are u., common come out nd let dis pple know i'll realy miss dis guy", tears no gre commot ooo, bt i was realy bittered abt it.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by chinex276(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Olutola88: lmao! U go b one very stubborn thing like dat. Lol

truely i be baddoo dat tym ooo... Bt now if my classmates see me ehmmm, dem dey suprise, coz i realy change ooo, so of dem go dey think say i dey among dis boko haram wey dey terrorize 2day coz i sturbborn dat tym ooo
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by MizMyColi(f): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
Maybe I was tired.

There's prolly a pain, a hurt or an issue you're yet to squarely deal with.
It could come up in your subconscious and trigger such.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by priscaoge(f): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
I wish I know. I am still asking myself why I cried last night.
Lol..My dear some days are like that. But I think u must be hurt that's Y u cried. Sometimes I will wake up n decide not to talk to anyone(Not that am angry or something)without any reasoncheesycheesycheesy
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by priscaoge(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinex276:
ehyaaa... U knw girls r so emotional, nd tears tends 2 drop frm their eyes easily.

Even wen i lost a dear frnd of mine 2yrs ago,everyone was busy sheding tears except me i was lyk, "hey mr.tears wea d hell are u., common come out nd let dis pple know i'll realy miss dis guy", tears no gre commot ooo, bt i was realy bittered abt it.
I know someone with that kind of strong heart,a girl. She hardly cry,the only time I saw a little tears in her eyes was when she lost her Mum,she never cried until d day d wanna lay d woman in her grave,tears manage drop 4 her eyes.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by emperorchedda(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
April 5th a day after I heard the worst a man could hear. Since then I cry silently whenever I remember April 4th
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Tallesty1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
embarassed So sorry about that.
ts ait

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Olutola88(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
emperorchedda: April 5th a day after I heard the worst a man could hear. Since then I cry silently whenever I remember April 4th
Are you a primary school teacher? This one that you are dropping assignment for us. How we wan take know the worst thing a man could hear? Abeg tell us wetin happen for 5/4/2014 jere.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by MizMyColi(f): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
What do you suggest I do.. Meditation?

Yeah, that.
Wish I could say more.

But I know less
And I don't like misfiring.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
4 months ago....

I was so so emotional back then...I almost cried my eyes out.....Lock myself in my room for hours (not days ooo)....
I ll come out and pretend as if everything was perfect....I dont think i have done anything silly like that cos of a guy....
I really dont wanna go through that sh*t again......Honestly, heart-break is not easy....

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Gbengadan(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ouch.... That cld be so eiiiiiish. Well, shit happens, the guy too might have cried.
temigracie: 4 months ago....

I was so so emotional back then...I almost cried my eyes out.....Lock myself in my room for hours (not days ooo)....
I ll come out and pretend as if everything was perfect....I dont i have done anything silly like that cos of a guy....
I really dont wanna go through that sh*t again......Honestly, heart-break is not easy....
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Gbengadan(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why? Is that part of ur hobby? Odd 1
Re: When Last Did You Cry? by Tymax(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: 4 months ago....

I ll come out and pretend as if everything was perfect....I dont i have done anything silly like that cos of a guy....
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? / Whats The Most Fascinating Thing You Liked Abt Lagos? / Breaking: 60 Dies In Molete Fire Disaster Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.