Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita (5642 Views)

I Am Leaving IPOB / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Why I Am Leaving Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Rutheby(f): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: see her mouth like vaginah..
Wetin no 'reesh' divorce?
Dnt make me abuse u o
Go ahead. Abuse me 4 saying the truth.
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by aderonila18: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Abeg that is more than enough reason to get a divorce going by what she's said.Basically she hasn't had a husband for 16years, it means she's been kept as something to make him look like the perfect family man and nothing else. She gets called on to take pictures when they need her to and the same with the children. I agree with the woman it's better to be divorced and a single mother rather than a married woman who is still very much single and a single mother. I would never want anyone to use me for a front.

Some people are saying it's not enough because they are used to the hypocrisy of Nigerian marriages where many couples lives separate lives and are really not married but stay together in public for appearance sake. This woman does want to live the rest of we life in presence and I admire her for that.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
doctorofgirls: “The wife has discussed with the husband his relationship with some of his female staff members. She has explained that this has given her cause for concern. The husband has minimized her worries and taken no step to alleviate her grievances.” - (Quoted)
In this statement issued by Anita’s spokesperson, there is no allegation of adultery as there was no co-respondent to the petition and no names were mentioned.
Dictionary.com defines adultery as “voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse.”
The statement continues in part: “The wife submits that her marriage to the husband has irretrievably broken down and there is no hope of reconciliation. The wife will submit that it is the husband’s unreasonable behaviours which have led to this.
“The husband and the wife are both Pastors. The husband undertakes his work, in the main, in South Africa and Nigeria. The wife lives in the United Kingdom. The wife will say that they have lived separately for 16 years and over this time have drifted apart. The wife has come to realise that the husband will only visit the UK for annual church programmes that he holds rather than to be with this wife. The wife feels that he has been unavailable as a father to their children during their developing years.
“The wife feels that their marriage suffered under the pressure of their work. They would rarely spend time together due to the husband unavailability. Special occasions such as Christmas, Birthdays and family occasions and anniversaries pass them by and they rarely spent any time together as a family as the husband was more devoted to his work than he was to them.
“The wife feels that she has been used to portray and enhance the husband’s image as a family man when the reality is that there is no existing relationship between them. She feels that she has been present for official functions simply for his convenience. On occasions she has been copied into his travel itinerary which has been given to him by his staff on a need to know basis.
“The wife has tried to discuss her concerns with the husband. He claims that she is carnal and he is insensitive to her feelings and her needs. Continue from www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/25688-divorce-why-i-am-leaving-pastor-chris-anita

Guess what Anita, STFU - no one cares outside of your little sheeple enclave.
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Yemmanuel: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: see her mouth like vaginah..
Wetin no 'reesh' divorce?
Dnt make me abuse u o
No vex broz because if u abuse her, her mouth 4 b lyk wetin?
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by talktimi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Divorce is not biblical. It's just death that can part away couples. Their oath is 'for better for worse till death do them part'. Didn't they say this at the ceremony that brought them together?
I take it you're not married yet. Just pray you don't get married to a man you and your children will only see once a year for 16yrs, even sailors who work onboard vessels for 3months up have a hectic time keeping their marriages intact. Please you are a woman o, don't pray for what you can't endure

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Rutheby(f): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
talktimi: I take it you're not married yet. Just pray you don't get married to a man you and your children will only see once a year for 16yrs, even sailors who work onboard vessels for 3months up have a hectic time keeping their marriages intact. Please you are a woman o, don't pray for what you can't endure
Not praying 4 it. Death is the only factor that can seperate patners. Wish i can share some things here.
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by PenSniper: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: Boss SEE!!!
So na who de help her underground ministry for the 3 past 16 years?

Barcanista, i respect you somewhat but you seem to be going too deep now - what with digits, underground ministry etc, ...
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
if na true say na once in a yr chai she tried u can't try DAT wit gals of nowadays gals DAT to satisfy most of dem na must to take alee,opa eyin,alomo,odiriga e.t.c and u must last 3 rounds at least can u try that with dem but u guys are working for God and this doesn't in any way emphasizes what u re preaching did d God support divorce absolutely NO,thank God u z itz not because of adultery y can't u sit him down and let out ur mind even u can let another man of God to head UK branch we have husband and wife that are working for God and living together here in Nigeria and have branches all over the world and explain y ur daughter throws a bikini party but if are hiding d truth I can assure u dat

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
tpia1: women can stay without sex for 16 years, no biggie.
lmao

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
PenSniper:

Barcanista, i respect you somewhat but you seem to be going too deep now - what with digits, underground ministry etc, ...
ahn bros, I was only playing. I'm sure she isn't a nairalander...don't pick offense abeg
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Divorce is not biblical. It's just death that can part away couples. Their oath is 'for better for worse till death do them part'. Didn't they say this at the ceremony that brought them together?

shocked shocked shocked shocked are you serious?

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by philantoxx(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
sowie mam.be divorced already.
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by talktimi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Not praying 4 it. Death is the only factor that can seperate patners. Wish i can share some things here.
you can share what you want to but just know that it is only those who are wearing the shoes that know where it pinches

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Yemmanuel: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Not praying 4 it. Death is the only factor that can seperate patners. Wish i can share some things here.
Ruth, abeg no vex jare....pple wey dey argue wit u no knw wetin b d meanin of ur name ni jare.....abeg share those tinx also
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by olashas(f): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy Under Jonathan's Presidency Pastor Anita divorces Chris. This wasn't so when Obasanjo and Yaradua were in Power grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by PenSniper: 4:01am On Sep 19, 2014
barcanista: ahn bros, I was only playing. I'm sure she isn't a nairalander...don't pick offense abeg

Thanks, just pulled your leg a bit, no hard feelings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) / My Experience In Aba While On A Two Day Business Trip / Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.