Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? (6522 Views)

How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker / Help Needed To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-18190N / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by IanSholex(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ok, first of all, this is is the first time i am actually creating a topic on nairaland, so bear with me if my post is not that comprehensible to read.
Straight to business. I bought a samsung galaxy S3 GTI9300 not long ago, its going to be a month old exactly this coming friday. my problem first started when I decided to flash ClockWork recovery mode on my device using ROM manager, after flashing it, I discover that my phone wont bootup and it wont boot into recovery mode, so I booted into download mode and i eventually restarted my phone and it booted into home and the phone is working perfectly well again. That doesn't teach me a lesson when I decide to flash TWRP mode on my phone to overwrite the previous CW Recovery since I have lost the stock recovery mode and the CW Recovery is not working, this is when all my misery started. After flashing the TWRP on my phone and boot into recovery mode. My phone wont on, wont even boot into recovery mode or download mode, in short it's completely dead, that is when i realized that I have hard bricked my phone. Now I seriously need to get my phone up and running again but all my endeavor on getting the phone back is futile. Now I have read so many articles from xda developer and watch so many videos on youtube and it seems the only hope and alternative left for me is to use a USB JIG or JTAG on my phone to boot into download mode, then flash the phone with original stock firmware to resurrect my phone again. My main problem now is how to go about getting my hand on this JTAG or USB JIG whatever, that is when I decided to create this topic, so that concerned nairalander can help me on where and how to go about resurrecting my bricked device. I am currently in Ilorin now. I am really counting on you guys and I am hoping this topic can make it to frontpage to get more reviews and possible solutions, thanks for your contribution in advance.
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by bobo65(m): 4:10am On Sep 27, 2014
IanSholex: Ok, first of all, this is is the first time i am actually creating a topic on nairaland, so bear with me if my post is not that comprehensible to read.
Straight to business. I bought a samsung galaxy S3 GTI9300 not long ago, its going to be a month old exactly this coming friday. my problem first started when I decided to flash ClockWork recovery mode on my device using ROM manager, after flashing it, I discover that my phone wont bootup and it wont boot into recovery mode, so I booted into download mode and i eventually restarted my phone and it booted into home and the phone is working perfectly well again. That doesn't teach me a lesson when I decide to flash TWRP mode on my phone to overwrite the previous CW Recovery since I have lost the stock recovery mode and the CW Recovery is not working, this is when all my misery started. After flashing the TWRP on my phone and boot into recovery mode. My phone wont on, wont even boot into recovery mode or download mode, in short it's completely dead, that is when i realized that I have hard bricked my phone. Now I seriously need to get my phone up and running again but all my endeavor on getting the phone back is futile. Now I have read so many articles from xda developer and watch so many videos on youtube and it seems the only hope and alternative left for me is to use a USB JIG or JTAG on my phone to boot into download mode, then flash the phone with original stock firmware to resurrect my phone again. My main problem now is how to go about getting my hand on this JTAG or USB JIG whatever, that is when I decided to create this topic, so that concerned nairalander can help me on where and how to go about resurrecting my bricked device. I am currently in Ilorin now. I am really counting on you guys and I am hoping this topic can make it to frontpage to get more reviews and possible solutions, thanks for your contribution in advance.

www.yomiprof.com
he will help

but if no hope, I'll buy d s3, hook me up on whatsapp 07032443577
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by IanSholex(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
bobo65:

www.yomiprof.com
he will help

but if no hope, I'll buy d s3, hook me up on whatsapp 07032443577
please how is the website going to help me, because i just visited the website and i cant seems to figure anything out from the website
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by bobo65(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
IanSholex:
please how is the website going to help me, because i just visited the website and i cant seems to figure anything out from the website

enter d latest thread and state ur problem there
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by Mattex001(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hey...bro howdy, well am also a victim of the problem stated above, my S2 was also hard bricked in the process of flashing a custom rom, I know a guy in lagos who offers JTAG services but I am yet to meet up with him got his number online, I think he charges 5k or there abt... Forward ur number to matomi4life@yahoo.com. Cheers
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by IanSholex(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mattex001: Hey...bro howdy, well am also a victim of the problem stated above, my S2 was also hard bricked in the process of flashing a custom rom, I know a guy in lagos who offers JTAG services but I am yet to meet up with him got his number online, I think he charges 5k or there abt... Forward ur number to matomi4life@yahoo.com. Cheers
bro i am in ilorin...how can i make that happen? Moreso...how can i contact this guy u mentioned?
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by einsteino(m): 4:22am On Nov 03, 2014
sorry to break your heart, i9300 isnt fixable by JTAG. but versions like i747 is. I know this cos i used to do JTAG before i got too busy for it.
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2014
einsteino:
sorry to break your heart, i9300 isnt fixable by JTAG. but versions like i747 is. I know this cos i used to do JTAG before i got too busy for it.
shocked
angry
sad
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by Obynno1: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mattex001:
Hey...bro howdy, well am also a victim of the problem stated above, my S2 was also hard bricked in the process of flashing a custom rom, I know a guy in lagos who offers JTAG services but I am yet to meet up with him got his number online, I think he charges 5k or there abt... Forward ur number to matomi4life@yahoo.com. Cheers

pls bro drop d number here i hv d same issue wit my s3
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by bobo65(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Obynno1:

pls bro drop d number here i hv d same issue wit my s3

whats d model of ur s3?
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by sidvinci(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Does it come up without signal, or does it hang at samsung logo. If it comes up what's ur imei??
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by chika11sydney(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
any solution?
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by bobo65(m): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2016
chika11sydney:
any solution?

Call or whatsapp me 07032443577 for ur dead samsung
Phone issues

Edited

Pls all works are 50-50 % chances of working, depending on how extent of damage

Jtag and other complex services takes about two days to get done, thanks
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by chika11sydney(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2016
bobo65:

Call or whatsapp me 07032443577 for ur dead samsung Phone issues
where are you?
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by Funjosh(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2016
bobo65:

Call or whatsapp me 07032443577 for ur dead samsung
Phone issues

Bro morning. Will beep you when am ready got this Samsung on recession since May.
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by bobo65(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2016
chika11sydney:
where are you?

Mushin Lagos
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by bobo65(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Funjosh:

Bro morning. Will beep you when am ready got this Samsung on recession since May.

Morning
Ok
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by kirsty4marie: 2:01am On Feb 20, 2018
How do I unbrick my hard-bricked device. S3 GT-I9300. Please help? Have tried the numbers left above and none are working so have no answers yet. Email me on xxxkendicottxxx@gmail.com or whatsapp me on +447402404492 please. So grateful.Bleep Kirsty
Re: How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? by eamux(m): 2:35am On Feb 20, 2018
IanSholex:
Ok, first of all, this is is the first time i am actually creating a topic on nairaland, so bear with me if my post is not that comprehensible to read.
Eamux is ready to help you out.
We have a related thread on this http://Eamux.com

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Played Track Right Now On Your Mobile Device List / delete this post / GLO All Purpose Data Pack Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.