Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:18 AM

Stanbic IBTC The Worst Bank In PH - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanbic IBTC The Worst Bank In PH (966 Views)

Worst Bank In Nigeria / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic IBTC The Worst Bank In PH by bio777: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
It is quite appalling, in this 21st century Stanbic IBTC cannot render appealing and quality services to its customers...Vis a vis services rendered by its competitors, Stanbic IBTC is Lilliputian.....From first experience as a corper to now, under the employ of the RV gov, its been a tale of woes suffered at the hands of Stanbic IBTC...
How else does one explain away a bank that DELIBRATELY delays crediting salary acc of customers...
How else does one rationalise a bank that wickedly install dysfunctional ATMs in towns quite far from PH and fail to load it with cash.
Should I mention the poor customer relations?...
Pls, share troubles caused you by Stanbic IBTC(particularly PH)...This I think will send the right message,"Always place premium on the cusomer, because he is king"
Re: Stanbic IBTC The Worst Bank In PH by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Not only in Portharcourt, but everywhere.

I went to open in Stanbic lagos, they collected the money for d acct opening but ate the money. Only for me to demand for my cheque book after a month but was told that there is not money in the account. I said its impossible that i openned the a/c with 50k.

Later called the stanbic thief and he told me i should be funding my a/c, (trying to play the smart one) but when i told him that i am coming to arrest him if he did not deposit that money into my a/c within 20 minutes and he did.

I advice people using stanbic ibtc bank to be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC The Worst Bank In PH by bio777: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
masterpower: Not only in Portharcourt, but everywhere.

I went to open in Stanbic lagos, they collected the money for d acct opening but ate the money. Only for me to demand for my cheque book after a month but was told that there is not money in the account. I said its impossible that i openned the a/c with 50k.

Later called the stanbic thief and he told me i should be funding my a/c, (trying to play the smart one) but when i told him that i am coming to arrest him if he did not deposit that money into my a/c within 20 minutes and he did.

I advice people using stanbic ibtc bank to be very careful.
Who knows,...the ole could be Lawrence Anini's grand child.
Re: Stanbic IBTC The Worst Bank In PH by Mcsebiz: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
They (STANBIC IBTC) Have Really Proved Incompetent! It Is A Pity & Very Shameful!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

* * * .COM For Sale / I Need A Little Help Here. / OTP Safetoken Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.