Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Is Going On - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Is Going On (957 Views)

Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( / So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Every time I have a arguement with my wife, when my dog see me the next day his face will change to angry and start barking at me. Sometimes it will want to bite me and chase me away.
Pls what is going on? I like the dog and it is very friendly but I have noticed his behaviour change when I have arguement with my wife.

Vetinary in the house please help
Re: What Is Going On by Coldplay007(f): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
It's obvious your wife feeds the dog...
The solution is very simple, stop raising your voice while speaking to your wife and stop arguing with her before you turn to jojo.. grin
Re: What Is Going On by mayorall(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
All this dogs and emotion. Hug my fiancee some minutes ago and my dog started barking. Then we turned it to whining. whined her more than 5times.

Oga OP. Do you get happy with anyone who fought your parents/provider while you were young?. Your wife must have been feeding your dog . You deprived him of his morning food whenever you argue with her benefactor.
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2014
yes my wife feed it but i was d one dat bought the dog with my own money from puppy
Re: What Is Going On by mayorall(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
letsdothis: yes my wife feed it but i was d one dat bought the dog with my own money from puppy

I no fit laugh oga. Not only me will see this cheesygrin

Your dog recognised madam as his master . You are just a family member.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Going On by Seun(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2014
letsdothis: Every time I have a arguement with my wife, when my dog see me the next day his face will change to angry and start barking at me.
The best solution is to stop having arguments with your wife. You should also tell your wife that you will help her to feed the dog every day.

mayorall: You deprived him of his morning food whenever you argue with her benefactor.
That's true o... also, the dog can sense when his adoptive mother is angry with you, and he will likely express the same emotion towards you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On by aguizm(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmm mine cries and struggles to break out of its cage whenever my fiancee is going out with me.A female 4 months old GSD. I provide the food and other monetary cost including bathing it while my fiancee does all the feeding and cuddling.
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
mayorall:

I no fit laugh oga. Not only me will see this cheesygrin

Your dog recognised madam as his master . You are just a family member.

Thank you my oga.I now understand
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Seun: The best solution is to stop having arguments with your wife. You should also tell your wife that you will help her to feed the dog every day.

That's true o... also, the dog can sense when his adoptive mother is angry with you, and he will likely express the same emotion towards you.

Thank you. Is because I go to work so I dont have time for feeding him. I now understand why but he betray me because I am the one that bought and take care of him when he small.
Re: What Is Going On by Coldplay007(f): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2014
letsdothis:

Thank you. Is because I go to work so I dont have time for feeding him. I now understand why but he betray me because I am the one that bought and take care of him when he small.
In this statement lies all the reason you guys have been arguing.. undecided you are a very petty man.. just because the dog likes your wife more than you, it has betrayed you?
I suspect you will soon start a vendetta against your wife and the dog for 'betraying' you..
You need to grow up, this is not a competition between you and your wife, in fact the two of you are meant to be one...
It is not betrayal, it is normal for a dog to be closer to whoever feed it and this should not warrant jealousy against your wife...

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Coldplay007:
In this statement lies all the reason you guys have been arguing.. undecided you are a very petty man.. just because the dog likes your wife more than you, it has betrayed you?
I suspect you will soon start a vendetta against your wife and the dog for 'betraying' you..
You need to grow up, this is not a competition between you and your wife, in fact the two of you are meant to be one...
It is not betrayal, it is normal for a dog to be closer to whoever feed it and this should not warrant jealousy against your wife...

Are you married? If no then you can't understand. But thank you anyway
Re: What Is Going On by Coldplay007(f): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
letsdothis:

Are you married? If no then you can't understand. But thank you anyway
Check my posts, bn married for some years now...

(1) (Reply)

Your Dream Female Rott Pup For Sale...this Quality Is Amazing / Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale! / Nairalanders, Your Opinions Needed ASAP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.